Ar_Senses

Q&A: Realization of God's Perfect Design and it's Consequences

81 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura There was one big problem with your video. Most of it, you were talking about scientific concepts. But scientific concepts aren’t real. Fractals are just an idea. They’re mathematical/scientific concepts.

Another question: We all know that in non-duality, there is no time. So how can you say that reality is eternal if the past isn’t real. ‘One second ago’ isn’t real, it’s just a thought in your mind. Isn’t it more accurate to say that reality is not real at all.

You were talking about creation. But creation implies a past when the created didn’t exist, which is just a fantasy. So how can creation be real.

Also, you say that space stretches out to infinity. But isn’t ‘space’ just another thought in your mind? There isn’t a reality to it.

Please answer these questions.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise Scientific understanding is not necessarily false, it's just partial.

Your problem here is that you fundamentally overlook what understanding and communication are. Understanding is not a literal thing. The mind can understand things in various ways and at various levels. Do not dismiss this as: "Oh, it's mind stuff so it's all unreal." No, that's way too sloppy and incorrect. The mind can understand things correctly.

It is possible, for example, to understand how God works. This involves some use of the mind, but this is like supermind, not ordinary mind. It is mind plus a high state of consciousness. The insights are not linear or rational or verbal.

Supermind is a thing you're overlooking because you've watched too many videos of gurus telling you to stop thinking. That is good advice but it's rather blunt, partial, and not nuanced enough. This advice is not absolute, it has a limited context. Don't take it too literally.

A good yogi develops supermind in addition to whatever awakenings or samadhi's he has.

I see many of you guys here lack nuance. You got it in your mind that all there is is awakening to no-self and no-mind, all there is is asking Who am I? Well, that's very sloppy and misses a ton of valuable other stuff. In fact, some of the best stuff has nothing to do with Who am I?

Thus you have no ancillary understanding like:

What is language? What is science? What is communication? What is relationship? What is reason? What is society? What is government? What is culture? What is understanding? What is art? What is evolution? What is health? What is a fractal? Etc.

There is way more to this work than enlightenment.

Your notion of "real" makes little difference. The formed world is nothing, but it still has a structure and is worthwhile to study and understand. You can say that kangaroos aren't real, but someone else can go and study a kangaroo and discover amazing things about it. You could say, "But a kangaroo is just a thought." No it isn't. You could say, "But who needs a kangaroo when you can access God?" But the kangaroo is God too! By studying a kangaroo in the right way you are studying a facet of God. To really appreciate God you might need to look a kangaroo in the face.

The formed world is not less valuable than the Void. If it were, that would be a subtle duality.

Concepts are not bad or wrong, just don't confuse them with the empty I AMNESS.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

32 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@How to be wise

how much of an idea is this? i could eat it?

3046DCB3-6529-4FEC-9CE6-79285ED24FB0.jpeg

It’s an idea. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Just now, How to be wise said:

It’s an idea. 

yeah exactly. but i asked you how much of an idea it is.

3 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

It’s an idea. 

See how sloppy you are?

You are parroting too much vedanta or whatever.

@Leo Gura Will you do a video about fractals? Why they are everywhere and so on. Maybe there is a good source about it which you can share?

About Perfect Design: I'm in 24 y.o. and have a lot of foundational work to do - life purpose, nutrition, money, success, relationship, eliminating bad habits etc., but at the same time in love with understanding metaphysical Truths about reality.

After your last video I was so impressed by that insight of Absolute Goodness of everything, that I was even able to feel it and see inside and all around me - great, liberating feeling. I wish I can see and appreciiate Perfection of everything in the everyday life, while surviving and building myself into healthy human being and this proccess will never end till my physical body is dead, I guess.

What you think will help to do that? 5-meo-dmt retreat? Regular using of psychedelics?

I mean, of course contemplation, kriya-yoga, journaling, shamanic breathing etc. can be useful, but it's hard to practice all of them while I'm all needy in succeed life purpose, sex-life and wealth. I'm meditating about last 3 years, but with my ENTP type there is not a lot of chances to breakthrough with regular meditation.

Last year I've even decided to integrate more of the Orange-stage into me, because have felt the inability to go into Yellow without proper integration, but there is a drive inside me, which always drags me into thinking and learning about the most abstract things, I'm enjoying it a lot. For me, right now, you and Joseph Campbell are great examples of living a good life. 

Edited by Ar_Senses

@Ar_Senses I'll talk about fractals when we discuss chaos theory.

It sounds like you're on the right track. Remember, the real fruits of this work will come 5-10 years into it. You can certainly get results sooner, but the kind of stuff I was talking about in my last video -- that's the fruition of 10 years of personal development work. That is super-human stuff. Most people have no clue such things are possible.

Don't think of it as, "Oh man... you mean I have to wait 10 years?" No! What I'm saying is that after 10 years of great results, your results will them explode into unspeakable, God-like, super-human realms which no one would ever believe. The end-game of personal development is epic. That should motivate you to do the work.

I did not wait for 10 years to get a big result. I was getting lots of results throughout those entire 10 years. Then God was the cherry on top of my sundae.

Don't feel bad for doing simple personal development, working on your career, working on your biz, learning attraction, developing experience and confidence, etc. That basic stuff is important so that later in life you can dive into spirituality from a solid foundation.

Psychedelics will super-charge all this. Solo retreats will super-charge all this. Then again, psychedelics can derail your productivity and work ethic because the truths they reveal are so far beyond everyday survival activities that you will stop caring about money, sex, and work. Since I started doing psychedelics 2 years ago my work output and business productivity has suffered quite a bit. But what I lost in productivity I made up in profundity and authenticity. The metaphysical life is not very "practical". That comes with pros and cons.

Then again, I am still able to run a business. But I would not be able to start a business on psychedelics. For starting business you need to be 110% focused on the business for at least a few years.

It's smart to split your life up into chapters:

• Chapter 1: Schooling & Education
  • Chapter 2: Getting a Job
  • Chapter 3: Health & Fitness
  • Chapter 4: Starting A Business / Life Purpose
  • Chapter 5: Earning Good Money, Building Up A Nest Egg
  • Chapter 6: Self-Help
  • Chapter 7: Attraction, Dating, Relationships
  • Chapter 8: Spirituality & Consciousness Work
  • Chapter 9: Psychedelics
  • Chapter 10: Hardcore Yoga / Pursuing Enlightenment
  • Chapter 11: Starting A Family
  • Etc.

Those are only some ideas, not a specific formula. Each chapter is done sequentially for a 1-5 years. You must figure out which chapters you need, which you don't, and what order is right for you to do them in.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Ar_Senses I'll talk about fractals when we discuss chaos theory.

It sounds like you're on the right track. Remember, the real fruits of this work will come 5-10 years into it. You can certainly get results sooner, but the kind of stuff I was talking about in my last video -- that's the fruition of 10 years of personal development work. Don't think of it as, "Oh man... you mean I have to wait 10 years?" No! What I'm saying is that after 10 years of great results, your results will them explode into unspeakable, God-like, super-human realms which no one would ever believe. The end game of personal development is epic. That should motivate you to do the work.

So, the answer is "Be fucking patient! It's worth it" :D

But do you think I'm able to use 5-meo-dmt already? My first expirience with Octavio Rettig was not so good, after all. 3 of 3 trips was mostly unconscious, while I'm screamng and rolling on the ground. I'm a little afraid for my mental health, but at the same time I have a strong desire to meet the Godhead and be conscious of it even for a minute.

3 hours ago, now is forever said:

@How to be wise

how much of an idea is this? i could eat it?

3046DCB3-6529-4FEC-9CE6-79285ED24FB0.jpeg

I ate this recently, what is this?  It tasted like cabbage.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Ar_Senses said:

But do you think I'm able to use 5-meo-dmt already?

You already have so what are you asking?

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you started to behave unharmoniously, eventually there would be a countervailing force that stopped you. That is the genius of the design. It balances the autonomy of agents within Creation with community.

Reality is balanced on a razer's edge. Allowing maximum diversity and interconnection.

Life purpose is nothing you have to do, it's something you might want to do when you realize the enjoy of creating.

But Leeeeooooo, there is no point in creating anything as there is nobody else to appreciate it! 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You already have so what are you asking?

@Leo Gura I guess, I'm asking next: what is the way of using 5-meo-dmt to meet the Godhead from the current state of conscious and bring some wisdom back with me into my everyday life?

7 minutes ago, Shaun said:

But Leeeeooooo, there is no point in creating anything as there is nobody else to appreciate it! 

There is YOU to appreciate it! God appreciates his own creation.

Plus, if you create something great, people will appreciate it too. I have an inbox full of Thank You letters. I don't have enough time to read them all.

5 minutes ago, Ar_Senses said:

@Leo Gura I guess, I'm asking next: what is the way of using 5-meo-dmt to meet the Godhead from the current state of conscious and bring some wisdom back with me into my everyday life?

Plug 20-30mg of 5-MeO salt in a quiet room all by yourself and there you go. Godhead.

Mushrooms and LSD are decent alternatives if you can't access 5-MeO. Don't underestimate the power of mushrooms and LSD.

Don't trip with other people. They disrupt the trip. Teach yourself how to trip solo in quiet.

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I ate this recently, what is this?  It tasted like cabbage.

it’s romanesco not as healthy as brokkoli ? but also pretty nice - it is an idea of cabbages. and even though it’s quite new on international markets, in italy it existed since some hundred of years. so it’s not some new invention.

Just now, now is forever said:

it’s romanesco not as healthy as brokkoli ? but also pretty nice - it is an idea of cabbages. and even though it’s quite new on international markets, in italy it existed since some hundred of years. so it’s not some new invention.

Oh!  It was quite fun to eat.  

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"But a kangaroo is just a thought." No it isn't.

Can you elaborate please.

@Leo Gura have you been able to glimps any insights about how the structure of life is not logical? I remember you say how you became conscious of how everything is interconnected, cause and effect kind of thing that goes way back to big bang and infinity. But this implies that life is logical and systematic, it follows certain rules. 

I remember sadhguru say many times that life is not logical. It dosn't fit into any system but it's fantastic.

Here's a video called "existence: not logical, but absolutely fantastic

There seems to be a little bit of controdiction between your statement and this video imo

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear.