LoveandPurpose

help me to create peace on earth

19 posts in this topic

I have a strong desire to save the world. Creating a harmonious living together by all of humanity, peace on earth. Imagine that, it would be so wonderful.

I think a very big role in this endeavor is spirituality. Enlightenment of all humans would solve this problem.

Currently, I try to have as much positive impact in my daily life on my fellow men as possible by working on myself on a spiritual and also psychological level.

How can this be achieved? What else is there that I can do? Perhaps career-wise (I'm 19, so many doors are still open).

been in your position, watch leo's video on cults part 1 and 2 

35 minutes ago, LoveandPurpose said:

I have a strong desire to save the world.

Does the world need saving? There's no saving to do.

Goals and careers are just here to play the game while we are here.

Don't take it too seriously.

45 minutes ago, LoveandPurpose said:

How can this be achieved? What else is there that I can do? Perhaps career-wise (I'm 19, so many doors are still open).

I agree that the best gift to humans is your enlightenment, but you can also be a bus driver, who travels to enlightenment and takes passangers with him. :)

Career-wise thing you can do is becoming for example if you're a vippassana practicioner you could become a vippassana teacher. Or if you're sadhguru follower you could become an Isha hatha Yoga teacher or any other program teacher. Like that you can find what you want to do. It depends what practices you do and who you follow.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

35 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

How can this be achieved? What else is there that I can do? Perhaps career-wise

Heal your inner wounds first, and you will automatically create peace in the world, just by your example.

@ajasatya

Just create peace within yourself and the earth would follow you since you are the earth.

3 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:
1 hour ago, LoveandPurpose said:

help me to create peace on earth

Heal your inner wounds first, and you will automatically create peace in the world, just by your example.

i agree. only by fully understanding and mitigating the source of conflict within yourself you'll be able to help others. you have to move the first stone.

unborn Truth

Watch Leos video series on Spiral Dynamics. The whole world and it diverse peoples will make much more sense to you. You're squarely in stage green. As you move up, you stop wanting to 'save' the world. You'll realize it's perfect as it is. Bad, Evil, all that is just a concept.  

Why would you assume the world wants peace?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 hours ago, Rilles said:

Why would you assume the world wants peace?

This reminds me of the saying, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Pretty much all destruction was and is being done in the name of good, self righteousness and salvation.

No devil ever came and declared that he is from hell to burn this world. Such is the paradox of changing the world, disturbing to even think about it.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

22 minutes ago, Preetom said:

This reminds me of the saying, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Pretty much all destruction was and is being done in the name of good, self righteousness and salvation.

No devil ever came and declared that he is from hell to burn this world. Such is the paradox of changing the world, disturbing to even think about it.

Your quote reminds me of another quote 

8 minutes ago, Rilles said:

tenor.png

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You poor incel ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

You poor incel ?

OUT OF CONTEXT! YOU LIBTARD! 

12 minutes ago, Rilles said:

OUT OF CONTEXT! YOU LIBTARD! 

I learned a new word today,

I need to use otherwise I will forget ?

Incel (?)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Fuck it, if you want to try and create world peace go for it. I mean we all have to do something with our lives and if thats what you want to do then why not. I guess with something like this you just have to make sure its not your ego playing tricks on you where you secretly want to be someone known for creating peace on earth. 

Sadguru is definitely trying to do his part and hes not in stage green, you can totally be at stage turquoise whilst trying to make the world a better place. Like everyone has said the first step is to heal yourself first, then you can start making steps to heal the world. Lets face it there is a shitload of suffering in this world that could be massively improved. I think people want to ingore this fact and use none duality philosophy to bypass the issue. Alot of the great saints went out into the world and took action. GO FOR IT!