clouffy

High-consciousness video game

23 posts in this topic

In a state of depression now, thinking that some form of mobile RPG game or game of any sorts would temporarily cheer me up.

What would the stage green/ turquoise video game look like? (Or will they play video games at all?)

Any recommendations? 

Accept “this is where I am”. 

Look at the depression. Go to the sensation.

Look for the one who is depressed. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You shouldn't resist unpleasant emotions and run away to a game. Just feel the emotions like Nahm says. Your mind will fight it though and will want to distract you with TV, games, stimulations . Just keep going. Try again. 

Edited by Amadeusz

@clouffy

Try to actually do things 50% slower for a few hours. Concentrating on that and feeling the calmness of it could work just like a game. Also, you could play the game of staring at a wall for a couple o hours <3

Frost. IOS App Store

-Turquoise

Everything. STEAM store

-Turquoise 

Green:
FEZ, Undertale, To The Moon, Metal Gear Solid V, Divinity: Original Sin

Turquoise:
Not yet available. However building a Turquoise infrastructure in game or application form IS my life purpose so I believe I will have the first.

Edited by jivvie
typo

THE MOST AMAZING ONES EVER:

-Talos Principle & the extension Road to Gehenna (best best BEST one)

-Everything (its on steam)

-Antichamber

-a good phone game is Monument Valley but warning, you can finish the entire game in 20 minutes and you have to pay like 7$ for it.

-Journey (1000000% would recommend, a beauty)

Fortnite,

Definitely.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I would stick to games that provide challenge and make you think critically.

Like Braid, Zelda, or Dark Souls.

avoid games with loot boxes and I'd even say avoid online gaming since unless you are trying to become a professional gamer, I think they just take away from your life purpose development. 

Shadow of the Colossus is the closest thing to turquoise I've experienced in a video game, I can't say why without spoiling a key plot point but if you have a Playstation, it is a must play. Hands down my favorite video game of all time.

It's Love.

Do you have steam on PC?

I've been playing a game called Legend Of Heroes: Trials in The Sky. It's amazing!

The "Legend Of Heroes" series has quite a few games including mobile. I haven't tried them but they might be worth checking out.

Actually, I believe Undertale is a stage Yellow video game.

It was done by a developer that wrote the source code, wrote the music, designed the game, and marketed. And his views on the world are apparent. There is no game like it, I think.

On 25/02/2019 at 3:28 AM, RendHeaven said:

Shadow of the Colossus is the closest thing to turquoise I've experienced in a video game,

agreed ! this is so above the usual hack&slash games and 1st person shooters. 

Also something like Skyrim could potentially be turned into a very high consciousness game. You can play it as a wise master, collecting the wisdom of ancient masters, perfecting the mastery of alchemy and magic and just meditating on a chair in front of fire for hours. ....Yes I know this sounds like no-life but you asked for games :D When you are ready to go back into real world, you do that but in the meantime it could help :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus