MM1988

People who have gone outside the matrix - are you satisfyed with what reality is?

35 posts in this topic

When I hear Leo talk about stuff like that god (you) exists all alone and for eternity and that my ego wont survive death it sounds honestly terrifying to me. Im sure this is just because I dont grasp what is said here yet, because none of the enlightened people treat it as a problem.

People who wanted to figure out reality and finally were awake and became conscious of what reality reallly is, what happens after death, etc..

Are you satisfyed with the answer? Are you okay with what reality is?

@bejapuskas I know that video, but I dont ask if people are satisfyed with being enlightened.

I just want to know if they are satisfyed with how reality works at the fundamental level. You dont need to be enlightened to know that.

Steven Norquist once said something along the lines of "You don't want this. But now it's happened I wouldn't trade it for anything". Jed McKenna has said similar things

Edited by Telepresent

39 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

16 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

@bejapuskas I know that video, but I dont ask if people are satisfyed with being enlightened.

I just want to know if they are satisfyed with how reality works at the fundamental level. You dont need to be enlightened to know that.

What the hell? It feels like you are just deluding yourself.

Who can't be happy when one awakens to the fact that all of reality including yourself is God? It's perfection, beyond awesome. Only the ego has a problem with it, but the ego doesn't matter. The ego will die. There is no after life. Existence has greater plans, it doesn't include me and you living forever. And that doesn't matter either.

54 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

When I hear Leo talk about stuff like that god (you) exists all alone and for eternity and that my ego wont survive death it sounds honestly terrifying to me. Im sure this is just because I dont grasp what is said here yet, because none of the enlightened people treat it as a problem.

People who wanted to figure out reality and finally were awake and became conscious of what reality reallly is, what happens after death, etc..

Yes, you should be terrified! You must die to find the answers, and it is not something you can "know" it is only something you can "be." All conceptualizations about it are automatically not it, and would pale in comparison. 

I'm still in my early journey, but I am beyond satisfied with the answers I've found so far. It actually highlights how neurotic and backwards my old paradigms were (those of society). 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

To further this discussion consider this quote from the movie matrix by cypher who asked the machines to be plugged into the matrix again.

"You know.. I know this steak doesn't exist. I know when I put it in my mouth; the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy, and delicious. After nine years.. you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss."

14 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

To further this discussion consider this quote from the movie matrix by cypher who asked the machines to be plugged into the matrix again.

"You know.. I know this steak doesn't exist. I know when I put it in my mouth; the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy, and delicious. After nine years.. you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss."

Are you justifying ignorance now?

God is not an experience. No experience as such is spiritual; all experiences are mind games. Beware of it. Whatsoever can be seen will be part of the illusory world. The seer is the truth, not the seen. You can see auras and you can see angels and you can see kundalini rising and you can see inner lights -- but they are all seen. They are not you.

The seer is the witness, and only the witness is the truth. All else is a dream. And there are worldly dreams and there are other-worldly dreams; there are materialistic dreams and there are spiritualistic dreams. One thing has to be remembered always, that whatsoever is seen is worthless -- even if it is God. The God that is seen is worthless.

When all experiences disappear and you are left utterly alone, nothing to see, only emptiness in the hands, no experience at all, then suddenly you realize yourself. Then you turn upon yourself, then you fall into your source. And that is not an experience, it is a realization. That is the difference between the words "experience" and "realization". It is not that you have seen something, experienced something. Now you know who you are.

? Osho 

via Sangha of Love

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@MM1988 Imagine laying on the ground on a summer night gazing at the stars in wonder. 

Someone passes by and asks “Are you satisfied with how the stars are aligned?”

12 minutes ago, GafaRassaDaba said:

I have had an enlightenment experience and I fucking hate it...

You mean your fake sense of self who clings to control everything when in fact it never did couldn't appreciate to see this clearly ?

What a shock.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Everything that I have figured out I accept. 

On 2/3/2019 at 1:23 PM, bejapuskas said:

Are you justifying ignorance now?

There's nothing to justify. If you have something against ignorance, look into that. It can definitely be bliss though for the ego. 

On 2/3/2019 at 2:08 PM, MM1988 said:

After nine years.. you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss."

The ego loves the "ignorance is bliss" tactic. if you take a closer look, you may observe that the ego is really saying "selective ignorance is bliss". That is, being ignorant of "non-blissful" things. Yet, how does that usually turn out for the ego?

Rather than selective ignorance of that which the ego finds nonblissful, what might full ignorance look like? What if you dissolved everything you know about yourself, what's right and wrong, how things should be, all meaning. That is true ignorance. Emptiness. What might that be like? Perhaps a flavor of bliss the ego cannot comprehend - because of course it would comprehend nothing - since it is truly ignorant.

Hi there 

In my experince.. when i had my awakening ,  I was just in peace with it, with the nothingness with being the universe , there is this level of acceptance.. that you cant just discribe with words. Accepting everything at such level is just soooo releaving, because there is literally nothing for you to worried about. 

Now .. this experince lasted for a short period while i was on my trip... 

the question being : would I like to have that same level of awekness 24/7 ? would i like it to become my reality ?  very good question the answer is simply : I dont know ......

on one side it was the best experinced i had so far on the other side i wonder what it would be like to be like that 24/7... ?  

Becoming Being, or pure isness, becoming conscious that you are infinity itself - is just...it will bring you to tears.

Language really breaks down when trying to describe it, you just can't...

But Leo does a damn good job getting close.

It's more awe inspiring that your little ego could ever dream up, so you if you were afraid you would be "disappointed" when you discovered God, well, you are wrong.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.