EvilAngel

Anger at low-consciousness people

21 posts in this topic

Does anyone else find themselves getting angry at low-consciousness people? Or is this a sign of my own low-consciousness?

You have to ask your self what anger is, and how does it relate to consciousness. 

In my experience you could be very conscious and angry at the same time. Also, the more conscious you are, the more you will LEARN from the angery.

Obviously everything is perfect, so don't fall into moralizing about anger 

You can only dislike something you have unresolved issues with.

So you probably hate unconscious people because you still don't accept that you can be unconscious too.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@EvilAngel it's like being angry at a child for messing up their room or drawing on the walls :)

you get angry, but then you don't.

why?

because you understand 

also, if anger happens, that's what's happening

if you judge yourself for that, that's what's happening

and also understand that there will always be relatively low-consciousnesses people.

for me, this was the case... now the anger comes but quickly becomes comical... laughing internally at the craziness of someone's ideas and thoughts why you can see how de-constructive and self inflicting situation they are creating for themselves without realizing it... 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I struggled with that too ! It took me a long time to realize that not everyone is into spiritual work (even if they "should be" for their own happiness). Most people stay uncounscious and as sad as it sounds that's just plain reality. Anger is a great teacher though. Don't give up trying to understand it. Lots of insights to be gained by it, promise! :)

@EvilAngel They are probably acting against parts of your belief system and that's why you react negatively towards them.

If you want to investigate more into it you can look up byron katie's "the work". You can download the worksheet here:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://thework.com/sites/thework/downloads/worksheets/JudgeYourNeighbor_Worksheet.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwibn6Xa8pjgAhVCGCwKHf49DWwQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3g_xC0ozsZPrxVGm0ASfWy

A video on how it's used:

@EvilAngel  Yeh dude, Katie Byron is pure gold, I solved this exact same problem via her methods :) When you merge into oneness with these low consciousness people, you cannot hate them, it's literally like hating yourself.

@EvilAngel your higher than them but you have room to grow still to become understanding of the unconscious.  Have you had an enlightenment experience?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You're attached to beliefs -- probably one that says that people should be raising their consciousness.

My insight lately is that the stuff that pisses me off in other people is my own bullshit. 

In other words their bullshit is the exact same bullshit I pull. 

Yes. Look at it closely though, it's what we hate within ourselves that we hate in other people. They can show us what we need to change about ourselves. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@EvilAngel I did, so I get you, but I do not anymore. This completely evaporates when you raise your consciousness. More specifically, try to seriously understand WHY they are like that, then understand that they didn't choose to be that way. Spiral Dynamics REALLY helped me to have compassion for others. 

Also, try flipping this problem on its head! Start seeing how dealing with unconscious people is a blessing. A test for you to reflect on how far you've come. Step in their shoes and see how your higher vibration can raise theirs. Getting angry at them actually lowers the vibrational energy and leads to a string of negative thoughts and actions for both you and the receiver of that energy. Whether you're conscious of this or not, that's what happens.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqr98O8QT3M

This is not something that can happen overnight. It'll probably take months to truly get to a place where you stop anger and judgment.

Because this was a recent thing for me, I occasionally feel anger rising up inside, but I can evaporate it as quickly as it had come.  

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

4 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

@EvilAngel I did, so I get you, but I do not anymore. This completely evaporates when you raise your consciousness. More specifically, try to seriously understand WHY they are like that, then understand that they didn't choose to be that way. Spiral Dynamics REALLY helped me to have compassion for others. 

Also, try flipping this problem on its head! Start seeing how dealing with unconscious people is a blessing. A test for you to reflect on how far you've come. Step in their shoes and see how your higher vibration can raise theirs. Getting angry at them actually lowers the vibrational energy and leads to a string of negative thoughts and actions for both you and the receiver of that energy. Whether you're conscious of this or not, that's what happens.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqr98O8QT3M

This is not something that can happen overnight. It'll probably take months to truly get to a place where you stop anger and judgment.

Because this was a recent thing for me, I occasionally feel anger rising up inside, but I can evaporate it as quickly as it had come.  

Thankyou, I watched the video, that was helpful. Like you, I feel the anger rise up, but do not actually "get" angry. I was more referring to the emotional reaction rather than an outward display of anger.

17 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@EvilAngel

The Devil (ego) gets angry.

Angels feel sympathy.

And God is watching.

Love it.

And thanks to everyone for the replies....I guess I just have to raise my consciousness even further rather than be affected by things I can't change.

7 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

your higher vibration can raise theirs

You cannot raise their vibrations , what if they don't want it , how you gonna do this

@tecladocasio it happens naturally without their immediate knowing or it. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo