ShugendoRa

How does a stage turquoise music artist sound like?

43 posts in this topic

Im thinking mostly esoteric lyrics and mostly using emotion than words. 

Thank you for asking xD

These are some of my favorite artist:

All of them are incredible modern day artists. I chose to share these; as I feel the older composers and their classics are already well known.

These artist here deliver incredibly high quality of music. It is a display of high consciousness art. You could label them as stage turquoise, I guess.

All the detail; the beauty, the meaning, emotions as well as technical skills are on an extremely high level. 

These artist have definitely all achieved mastery in their field. Hope you resonate with (some of) them.

Btw; I am currently also working on an album. Should be out by the end of this year. Will share with the forum once released.

Enjoy!

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss that 4th one groovy :D I'm guessing you have a close relationship with music :)

This reminded me of this 

However I wouldn't call this as a turquoise music. Turquoise music should be something like indian classical music.

Or at least something like this

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus Indeed I do. I identify more with sound then I do with my body xD

Calmness is not essential when it comes to high consciousness music. It can be desgiused as anything; any genre. 

It depends on how developed the listeners ears are. Not everyone will acknowledge and recognize. 

Simplicity is awesome. But making something complex sound pleasant and enjoyable is far more demanding, in my opinion :) 

Edited by ivankiss

I actually cried listening to these songs. It felt like trauma was releasing from my body? It felt amazing. Is this the true power of music? Spiritual healing abilities? I'm shocked! Thank you for sharing @ivankiss

Edited by Cameron

@Cameron Very glad to hear :)

That is exactly what every artist is aiming for with their art. To touch you; heal you.

At least that is my intention when writing music:)

Music is an extremely powerful tool, indeed.

@ivankiss Just beautiful :) I've always had rhythm running through my body. Played drums for many years. Produced some of my own music too. Loved it. I need to get back into it. I stopped because I was trying to be someone else. Trying to make a hit. Trying to make whatever was popular at the time. Seems silly now when I look back. My best music was when I wasn't trying to make it a certain way. Just listening to my emotions and letting it come together. What are you called? I'll keep an eye out for your music :) 

@Cameron Can relate to that to some extent. I was surrounded by many musicians who tried to be attractive to their listeners; by basecaly copy-pasting what was "in".

I somehow managed to avoid this trap though. I always had a very pure, honest relationship with my music. 

Glad to hear you're feeling pulled back to playing. Good drumers are gold 9_9

I have several projects; each their own style and label. However the latest one I have been working on is self-titled. Simply Ivan Kiss.

Will share with the forum once released; right now it's kinda secrety heh :)

In the meantime; here are some more phenomenal high consciousness artists:

(Can't help myself; need to share)

Had to share Tigran Hamasyan again. The guy is just absolutely genius.

I could go on and on with these though haha xD

Hope you'll enjoy!

Edited by ivankiss

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I have forgotten the name of the song but I remember that one song was complete silence and the noises the people made together with the anticipation of sound blends together to make the song.  

Nik Bärtsch is pretty far up the spiral. High stage yellow, tapping into turquiose.

His approach to music is similar to Peter Ralstons approach to martial arts. In my oppinian playing his music literally works as a spiritual practice!
He rediscovered the missing link between spirituality and music.

Whats interesting about him is, that he makes strictly instrumental music, so the turquoise does not come in the lyrics, but in the music itself.

Edited by TimStr

Obviously can take many forms. Here are ones I highly recommend:

Sigur Rós - Valtari and Takk... (Albums)

Shpongle - Ineffable Mysteries from Shpongleland, Museum of Consciousness (albums).

Yes - Close to the Edge, Tales from Topographic Oceans, Relayer (albums), Awaken (song)

John Anderson - Olias from Sunhillow 

Various other instrumental and world music. There's tons out there. And you should look at the "trip music" megathread, as there's some really good ones!

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 8:41 PM, ivankiss said:

Thank you for asking xD

These are some of my favorite artist:

All of them are incredible modern day artists. I chose to share these; as I feel the older composers and their classics are already well known.

These artist here deliver incredibly high quality of music. It is a display of high consciousness art. You could label them as stage turquoise, I guess.

All the detail; the beauty, the meaning, emotions as well as technical skills are on an extremely high level. 

These artist have definitely all achieved mastery in their field. Hope you resonate with (some of) them.

Btw; I am currently also working on an album. Should be out by the end of this year. Will share with the forum once released.

Enjoy!

Wow, Ivan, "The Brain Dance" had me sobbing like a little child. :'( Thankyou. :)

2 hours ago, EvilAngel said:

Wow, Ivan, "The Brain Dance" had me sobbing like a little child. :'( Thankyou. :)

Glad to hear m8! Much love

@peanutspathtotruth Yup, this is just incredible. Listened to it a few times before. 

The guy who sings is Hungarian and has a beutiful lifestyle. 

I heard some of the guitarit's solo work as well. The guy is on fire. Incredible skills and deep passion.

Great musicianship. A perfect display of flawless in syinc improvisation. Much soul in it.

3 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Wow! They are good. I’d love to hang out with them for an afternnon. Thanks for sharing it Peanut ?