Annoynymous

No video this week????

211 posts in this topic

This thread is like wow... so funny.

I had no clue what that woman in the woods with her dog was saying but I want her to feed me blueberries, too! Baha

Tapping with Brad ...haha

Edited by SOUL

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You cant argue about your Stage in SD on a forum, its way too complex, theres no way to prove it eitherway, btw its just a model, dont make it into a personality thing.  

This!!! Thank fuck someone said it! I feel it's being taken as an ideology on this forum sometimes 

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

How is it funny SOUL?

i'm easily entertained.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Haha!  I love it.  Happy New Year SOUL.  I love your content.

I think this forum is a big distraction 

So I feel this is an appropriate time to mention, the artistic background to Leo's videos always reminded me of your classic background for a student's school yearbook photo. Anybody else ever notice this? ?‍♀️ ?

Of course to me this clearly represents a reasonably and healthily defiant/educationally rebellious student who prefers to choose self-education and individuality/speaking up over standard curriculum nonsense.

But yes patience is virtue folks, let's give the lad some time aye? ?

Happy New Year everyone!

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Haha!  I love it.  Happy New Year SOUL.  I love your content.

Yes, kind sir, an amazingly joyful one to you as well.

20 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

How is it funny SOUL?  I find a lot of things funny, but this thread is not at the top of my list.

it is exactly because you are the most funny character here joseph - you are so cute in being pissed ?

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Pissed Joseph haha.  Oh damn.  F*ck yeah!  I don't set out to be pissed.  In fact I rarely get pissed, only once in a while.  Now the British among us need to understand that pissed here in America means angry not drunk.  I quit drinking.  I'm actually not angry either, just being frank.  Being frank can be misinterpreted as being angry, but that's not always a correct assessment.

mhh i‘m neither british nor american. so in german it would be something like a little miffed or so.

It's alright, I probably haven't even fully integrated 25% of the techniques and mindsets he talks about in his videos yet, a new one can wait ;)

21 minutes ago, Yousef said:

The opposite is true.  

But anyway. .diseases. .accidents. .murder. .pain. .hunger. .wars. .all the evil shit. .how can you explain all of that with "judgment "?

Maybe you mean the psychological suffering. .but man..get real. .starve yourself right now for the next 12 hours  without "judgement " and tell me how suffering -free you are!!?

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Ok.  That's your belief.  I'm not gonna argue with you.

Yes, reading through this thread was quite amusing alright.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Make sure you have a New Year's Resolution that you're gonna turn 2019 into something new with.  It can be something small, but you gotta aim to stick with it.

Im gonna do enlightenment work 25 hours every day, then on the 8th day of every week I will sleep for 2.5 hours, drink ayahuasca, eat air, breathe some sunlight and watch Leo's video. Then I will write exactly 43 posts on this forum, take an ice bath and watch the sunset for the rest of the morning. In 2019 I will not though my dick for 480 days and I will try my best to go to the gym 9 times a week, for 42 minutes every session. I will also earn a million dollars that year as well.

Did he died?

Is he ded?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

There's a divine purpose at work here. Cosmic forces dictate that Leo does not release a video this week. Somehow, a chain of events must take place in this universe in order to reach an unforeseeable outcome. That chain of events would've been disrupted by the release of an Actualized.org video. 

So embrace the absence of the weekly video. For reasons beyond our comprehension, the lack of a video is more beneficial to us at this time.

Anyway, isn't there already enough content on Actualized.org to keep you busy for years? A new video will contain the same message we've already heard, the only difference is that it will be delivered with greater skill.

Edited by Genghis Khan

1 hour ago, Genghis Khan said:

There's a divine purpose at work here. Cosmic forces dictate that Leo does not release a video this week. Somehow, a chain of events must take place in this universe in order to reach an unforeseeable outcome. That chain of events would've been disrupted by the release of an Actualized.org video. 

So embrace the absence of the weekly video. For reasons beyond our comprehension, the lack of a video is more beneficial to us at this time.

Anyway, isn't there already enough content on Actualized.org to keep you busy for years? A new video will contain the same message we've already heard, the only difference is that it will be delivered with greater skill.

@Genghis Khan  You may have killed hundreds of thousands of people in northeast Asia in the 12th century, but here you have extremely wise words. Well said.