MrEgoless

Is 'BREATHARIANISM' safe?

20 posts in this topic

They say food is not a requirement for survival but I'm not too sure about the idea..

They say food is not a requirement for survival but I'm not too sure about the idea..

what do you guys think??

i like my protein synthesis and i have no reason to be in conflict with it.

the pic you see on the post above is extremely biased.

eat healthy food and SHINE. all you have to do is drop trash food.

if you want to investigate it, your null hypothesis should be what you see everyday: everyone needs food to survive. the only way to reject your null hypothesis is by finding a genuine counter-example: you either try it yourself or find someone who does it behind cameras 24/7 while being observed by several people for at least 1 year without losing weight (he's achieved stability and is not dying out). until then, there's no reason to take for granted that it's possible to live without eating food with your mouth.

be pragmatic and avoid wasting time. breatharianism has nothing to do with enlightenment.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

Yeah no.

It's silly bunk stuff. Biological perpetual motion machine.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I think it's probably technically possible for somewhat extended periods of times by monks who have spent decades conditioning themselves to open that... sort of like a siddhi. So, I'm sure there have been monks that have been able to fast for weeks at a time... perhaps even over a month for some really hardcore monks.

But I don't see any reason to try it or focus upon it, and I think it's rather foolish to have such high ascetic expectations of one's self as an everyday householder. 

There is no need to be in conflict with our animal/Earthly nature. As human beings, we are designed to need food and water. And I think that the movement of breatharianism is going to attract a lot of people with eating disorders who are trying to hide their eating disorder from others as well as themselves. Or it will attract a lot of people who are in resistance to their body and life in general.

So, if a person wants to awaken, there is no need to starve the body of what it requires to live. 

And if the person in the video is claiming to only eat one mushroom and one square of chocolate per year (like in the post above), I'm sure that they're making it up and capitalizing on people who are interested in Breatharianism. 

So, I would say that Breatharianism is a b.s. thing, meant to capitalize off of vulnerable people's willingness to harm their body.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

If you have to ask then no it is not safe at your current state of consciousness. These things are inner/higher-callings. They are known and called from within when some type of deep connection/cleansing/purification is required. Some people out there live without eating but they also live in a completely different way than we do thus can transfer and conserve energy efficiently. Some people are far more evolved and have mastered energy mechanics to do so, when you get to that state you will just "know" and "understand" how things work and what needs to be done.

If you are still questioning things, then it may not be wise. If you are passionate, study and experiment with fasting and see where you go from there. Its usually during these experiments and processes that we tap into the awareness to see and understand more of what we need to do.  Hope this helps :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

It doesn't seem to be safe. I met a guy once that had to look at the sun in order to feed himself. I don't know if it's breatharianism, but he didn't eat and drink water.

@MrEgoless

I believe it is possible if you trained for it. I just don't see the point, you don't need to not eat to be healthy.

@aurum Its more for spiritual purposes in which these people practice this rather than health.

B R E A T H E

On 03.12.2018 at 4:51 PM, MrEgoless said:

Only if you have Awakened and know how to bend reallity. Otherwise is not for dormant nor uninitiated. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

It’s absolutely possible. There are people out there who are living without water and food. Here is lots of articles and examples: http://sunlightenment.com/?s=Breatharian

There are so many things we are capable of which science will begin to discover over these next centuries.

The greatest masters I have known, Jesus, Ramana Maharshi, were not breatharians. This means breatharianism isn’t necessary or even favorable in realizing the blissful love that you are. This is because too much focus on the physical body will further increase your attachment to it. Know that you are far greater, we are spiritual, not physical. We aren’t this body. We aren’t the thoughts in our head. We are beyond all words and forms and shapes.

After you leave this world you will not have a body anymore, and all you will say is, how kind was I? How much of my light did I shine? You will see all the times you judged yourself and the world from the deep belief and core wound of being unworthy of receiving love, and all the times you overcame that. Breatharianism can be used as anothere reason why I’m unworthy of love. 

You are love. You are perfect. This is the truth. Live from this perspective first, otherwise all of your actions will carry the energy of unworthiness rather than love. People don’t want a physical, emotional or mental experience, they want a spiritual experience of love. Why focus otherwise?

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

i don’t know why you shouldn’t try it for one week - but i would maybe still drink water and be very good prepared, also when you start eating again do it slowly. you will realize pretty soon if bretharianism is the right diet for you.

calories in - calories out, your body is in a constant state of flux and not eating will just be depriving your cells of the nutrition they need to replenish and grow, your body will starve at the microscopic level then the macroscopic.

@Ziggyzoozoo212 there are studies that less food intake prolonges the life. it’s part of the theory why people in okinawa get so old. of course if you eat less you would have to replace the amount of food with the right food - that would be the trick.

but fasting in general is one of the best healing and regenerative methods that’s one of the still most common alternative medicine treatments in preventive medicine. 

if you don’t take all the bad stuff in, the body doesn’t have to put the stuff somewhere... so it’s getting regeneration time to clean itself - sprincleaning, you could say!

if and how bretharianism is possible - i guess if you take it as longterm goal and don’t forbid you eating when you are hungry, and then eating only healthy stuff, it might really be one of the best diets ever. ♥️is still the best food, even if it is none. (i mean none for just consumption - it really works different that diet)

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

@Ziggyzoozoo212 there are studies that less food intake prolonges the life. it’s part of the theory why people in okinawa get so old. of course if you eat less you would have to replace the amount of food with the right food - that would be the trick.

but fasting in general is one of the best healing and regenerative methods that’s one of the still most common alternative medicine treatments in preventive medicine. 

if you don’t take all the bad stuff in, the body doesn’t have to put the stuff somewhere... so it’s getting regeneration time to clean itself - sprincleaning, you could say!

if and how bretharianism is possible - i guess if you take it as longterm goal and don’t forbid you eating when you are hungry, and then eating only healthy stuff, it might really be one of the best diets ever. ♥️is still the best food, even if it is none. (i mean none for just consumption - it really works different that diet)

It has been clearly demonstrated in science that cells take up energy for there functioning, that is why we live. The body can not generate this energy by itself, but distract energy through the metabolism of food. That is why we get hungry, so that the body shows us we need food. To deny your bodily functions, would be......

I find it ignorant to simply suggest that breathanarism could function based on some text or videos on the internet, without practicing it for yourself over multiple years. It could lead to death or serious illness.  

7 hours ago, Emanyalpsid said:

It has been clearly demonstrated in science that cells take up energy for there functioning, that is why we live. The body can not generate this energy by itself, but distract energy through the metabolism of food. That is why we get hungry, so that the body shows us we need food. To deny your bodily functions, would be......

I find it ignorant to simply suggest that breathanarism could function based on some text or videos on the internet, without practicing it for yourself over multiple years. It could lead to death or serious illness.  

yeah that’s why i recommended to eat when hungry ;)

it also doesn’t work without love that’s for sure! so feeding of love you need to prepare a lot of love to  feed from, it won’t just hang on the next tree to pluck it!

Edited by now is forever