winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, winterknight said:

I do believe that. Do you actually want guidance, or do you just want to ask more questions like this?

Instead of holding on to your position on top of the mountain, listen to his question. You are enlightened, yet you are still bothered by words, how can this be so?

8 minutes ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

You are enlightened, yet you are still bothered by words, how can this be so?

@WindInTheLeaf notice how these words here are just words. 

why make this assumption that based on what @winterknight said, it meant that he was bothered?

there are various ways to teach - each teacher has their own way. 

you have to know that the SELF accessing @winterknight is who is aware. not the human-being winterknight.

and the self is beyond bother/words/enlightenment.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

26 minutes ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

If each person's path is ultimately quite personal, and a lack of honesty keeps us going in circles, why do you put upon yourself the label of enlightenment and hand out advice to those that lack the honesty to ask the right questions and the vision to see the wrong answers? Furthermore, could it be that you, on your personal path, found great use in things that are of no use to those of a different path? Could your greatest tool be someone else's greatest obstacle? 

Could be. You're free to take or leave my advice as you wish.

23 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@winterknight Is the first 12 min. of this all that needs to be realized for enlightenment?

Yes, to the mature mind capable of absorbing its meaning.

23 minutes ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

Instead of holding on to your position on top of the mountain, listen to his question. You are enlightened, yet you are still bothered by words, how can this be so?

I wasn't bothered by his words. I just wanted to know whether at some level he actually wanted guidance or not. Some people snipe and insult -- and that is their way of asking for help.

4 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I already own a copy of Ramana Maharshi's "Who am I". I got blessed with realizing our true nature twice but only for some relatively short time span.

One time it was right after reading again this powerful book.

I have seen through your words. 

Thank you

Wonderful. Once you have had the grace of touching it once, you will be drawn to touch it again and again.

Edited by winterknight

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

3 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@WindInTheLeaf notice how these words here are just words. 

why make this assumption that based on what @winterknight said, it meant that he was bothered?

there are various ways to teach - each teacher has their own way. 

you have to know that the SELF accessing @winterknight is who is aware. not the human-being winterknight.

and the self is beyond bother/words/enlightenment.

well, it just felt that way, look at his answer and decide for yourself. 

If the human-being winterknight is not aware, then how can any word he types here be the cause of anything but confusion? Would he not risk seekers such as yourself being confused by his words, to which they may attach various meanings that are not really there? Would anyone in their confusion not see his words through the clouds of their mind?

36 minutes ago, winterknight said:

I do believe that. Do you actually want guidance, or do you just want to ask more questions like this?

guide me then, it's not bullshit questions, I don't understand what you meant by " like this ", for real.

you didn't help me with my sincere question on life force, and speak how all thinking is deluding, isn't this concept of thought being "nothing" a concept of what has value and what is out of value. Against what ?

what is the thing inside you that decide there if it is a "valuable questions" or " not a sincere questions". " like this "

my questions are 100% honest in my way of inquiry, you can believe it or not

this is why 98.9%

I believe I m more enlightened than you, but to me it doesn't really mean fucking anything, it's bullshit to say this for "me".

the "fact" is, you don't get me, but I don't believe you can, and that's fine anyway.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Just now, winterknight said:

Could be. You're free to take or leave my advice as you wish.

I wasn't bothered by his words. I just wanted to know whether at some level he actually wanted guidance or not. Some people snipe and insult -- and that is their way of asking for help.

Isn't the problem that 'I' am not free to take or leave your advice as I wish? That I, in my confusion, confuse the appearance of truth(the truth that ego likes to listen to and believe as truth) with truth(that ego does not like, and tries to turn away from to stay alive).?

Were you not? Sure seemed so, and you have been avoiding the question he puts forth whenever it was posed throughout this thread. Perhaps you are not as of now where you think you are, and you turn away from a question that rips at your position on top of the mountain.

3 minutes ago, Strikr said:

guide me then, it's not bullshit questions, I don't understand what you meant by " like this ", for real.

you didn't help me with my sincere question on life force, and speak how all thinking is deluding, isn't this concept of thought being "nothing" a concept of what has value and what is out of value. Against what ?

I did respond to it. Remember, I wrote: 

Kundalini, power in the body, karma, the law of attraction, trips, energy -- all are in the realm of illusion. Enlightenment is about the single reality that is unchanging, that is and has always been exactly the same. You can recognize that yourself if you simply inquire into who it is that is experiencing all these trips.

And then you said: 

not delusion to me but whatever, I use word to point to a "life force energy" I don't care about the name, thing is, experience a state as powerful as on drug, without drug, is not something "normal" to my old "I self".

And that was it.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight what is dream? Why does dream happens? What we see in our dreams, are they somehow significant? I am talking about dreams that we see when we fell asleep.

fair enough mate 

you win this time, but I keep my stick close ;p

I m just gonna inquiry the whole for myself and stop playing around :D 

Edited by Strikr

Perhaps the biggest trap of the teacher is believing he has nothing to learn from those he attempts to teach.

1 minute ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

Perhaps the biggest trap of the teacher is believing he has nothing to learn from those he attempts to teach.

no he is here for the 1%, I can believe he is honest in a way and have valuable teaching, ...... though ! 

Edited by Strikr

Just now, Strikr said:

no he is here for the 1%, I can believe he is honest in a way and have valuable teaching

the 1%? what 1%?

16 minutes ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

Isn't the problem that 'I' am not free to take or leave your advice as I wish? That I, in my confusion, confuse the appearance of truth(the truth that ego likes to listen to and believe as truth) with truth(that ego does not like, and tries to turn away from to stay alive).?

Were you not? Sure seemed so, and you have been avoiding the question he puts forth whenever it was posed throughout this thread. Perhaps you are not as of now where you think you are, and you turn away from a question that rips at your position on top of the mountain.

Yes, these are very thoughtful concerns, but they won't aid your spiritual search. Inquire into the self, find your true nature, and then you can see what happens to these doubts.

13 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@winterknight what is dream? Why does dream happens? What we see in our dreams, are they somehow significant? I am talking about dreams that we see when we fell asleep.

Yes, dreams are one of our states of consciousness. They happen because they are a way for our unconscious to process various things that we experienced in waking life. They can definitely be significant.

Pay attention to how you feel in your dreams, and to the associations (that is, thoughts and feelings) you get when you think about the images and people that occurred in your dreams. These might be sending you a message about your unconscious emotions and desires. Psychodynamic/psychoanalytic therapists are trained to help deal with dreams.

7 minutes ago, Pookie said:

Would you say that 11/21/2018 is a dark age of human consciousness? What is your opinion on that? 

Is today a dark age of consciousness? I'm not sure what you mean by that. Can you elaborate?

Edited by winterknight

1 minute ago, winterknight said:

Yes, these are very thoughtful concerns, but they won't aid your spiritual search. Inquire into the self, find your true nature, and then you can see what happens to these doubts.

So, if I in my confusion believe truth to be found where it is not, where am I to look for truth?

@winterknight was my experience an enlightenment experience or is that something else?

also big thanks for your answers. very illuminating. 

The road to God is paved with bliss.

@winterknight Sir, You are very far ahead on this path and have a lot of knowledge and wisdom.

Any chance you know about a genuine kriya yogi who can give me shaktipath? 

I have a scientist friend who has a list of popular and influential 150 kriya yoga teachers in USA, Europe, and India, and unfortunately none of them had an activated kundalini (he tested them with an EEG machine which shows active waking delta brainwave patterns in the people who have an activated kundalini )

From what I have read I believe that permanent enlightenment is not possible without kundalini.

Please correct me if I am wrong :-)

Edited by captainamerica