AstralProjection

A Psychedelic More Powerful Than 5-MEO-DMT? (Per Leo's Video)

77 posts in this topic

more powerful than dmt? holy shit.

curious about it, even tho i'd never get to use it (unless it hasn't been banned yet)

It is technically an unscheduled substance, which is one of the reasons I have been hesitant to publicize it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

how long does the trip last? I suppose the duration of the trip is another thing that can affect its safe use, since dmt is so quick you just hold onto your sofa and its finished before the commercials are over, but with lsd you can be tempted to start roaming around the street

edit. didn't know the trip duration was already known (4 hours). I only skimmed the thread.

Edited by passerby

I don't understand the adjective powerful as it's used here.  The present moment is just as powerful in terms of God Awareness than being under the influence of any psychedelic.  The most powerful you'll ever feel is when you realize you'll never need to take another psychedelic to glimpse God because you already are God.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 23/10/2018 at 3:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

I will reveal it at some point.

But also keep in mind that more powerful isn't necessarily better. Power could come with side effects and body load, and you could retain less insight than with a less powerful substance.

I've had trips so nondual that little got retained because there's just nothing there but an infinite void.

@Leo Gura what's the difference between extremely nondual trips (as you say) and a whiteout?

It seems that they both have the same repercussions.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

13 hours ago, How to be wise said:

The main reason I watch this channel is because I’m depending on you to introduce us to everything. At least link us to websites or people to research. I haven’t got time to be doing research like you. 

Readjust your expectations.

Leo's "lack of content" is a result of your high expectations for him to share 'everything'. 

In truth, at no point did ever Leo say that he would share everything with us.

And if research is so important to you then maybe u should free up some time to do it yourself.

Your laziness and false sense of entitlement is horrible for me to read.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

On October 22, 2018 at 6:14 PM, Leo Gura said:

But also keep in mind that more powerful isn't necessarily better. Power could come with side effects and body load, and you could retain less insight than with a less powerful substance.

I've had trips so nondual that little got retained because there's just nothing there but an infinite void.

@Leo Gura. Isn't the goal to be the nonduel infinite void? How is that a negative? How can "retaining" be an issue, when this infinite void is us, is consciousness, is reality? 

4 hours ago, Adam M said:

Readjust your expectations.

Leo's "lack of content" is a result of your high expectations for him to share 'everything'. 

In truth, at no point did ever Leo say that he would share everything with us.

And if research is so important to you then maybe u should free up some time to do it yourself.

Your laziness and false sense of entitlement is horrible for me to read.

Oh yeah?   But it’s easy to say you got something too without ponying it up.  I can show you a way to make a million dollars, maybe I’ll reveal it to you and maybe I won’t.  If you got something tell us what it is.  We don’t need to play the cliffhanger game.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

What do we know?

• The substance mentioned by Leo lasts about 4 hours.
  • It's unscheduled in the US.

When I think about it, DPT might fit description.

It can totally kick your ass and fill you with infinite love. I haven't yet brokethrough on it, because of the awful body load it gives. But my friend has described 90 mg trip as the most profound ever. Starting with a dreadful fear of dying, the trip was only going to get more intense, and intense. At one point my friend has left his form to become a singular atom, arriving at a place beyond words, sounds or sights. I have asked him, if he felt love while in that state. He replied: "Love? Obviously. What haven't I felt?" Classic ++++

After the trip he was quite scared and extremely happy. An unusual mix to see. 

Personally I can say, DPT has the best afterglow. Trips are demanding, but very rewarding afterwards. Vaporising gave me acne and the weirdest 15 minute trip ever. xD I totally see why Leo might be hesitant to share it if it's this substance.

@Girzo DPT does fit the bill based on those two points, but another thing he mentioned is that it's barely known in the RC community, which in my opinion would exclude DPT as it's pretty well known and researched. There was even a hokey-sounding church based around it.

It's certainly an interesting chemical, lots of potential and very demanding as you said.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish Yes, it's known enough to be relatively safe to take, but almost not known at all compared to 4-AcO-DMT.

I doubt that Leo would ingest some unicorn like 5-MeO-MALT, that was maybe ever taken by <100 people.

Plus plugging DPT works wonders, and we all know who raves about plugging.

I just really want it to be DPT. xD

@Girzo I doubt it's DPT. I've had ++++ on DPT once, it's powerful yet most likely not more powerful than 5-MeO-DMT, comparing large data of peoples experiences. 

There was no infinite white light, rather like my whole being was pressed into, and become one with the molecular structure of reality itself, followed by extremely solipsistic feeling afterward. 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

DPT legal status

Legal status

United States: DPT is unscheduled in the United States. It may be considered an analogue of DET, a Schedule I drug under the Controlled Substances Act. As such, the sale for human consumption or the use for illicit non-medical or industrial intents and purposes could be prosecuted as crimes under the Federal Analogue Act.[citation needed] DPT is a Schedule I controlled substance in the states of Florida, Maine, and Oklahoma making it illegal to buy, sell, or possess. source wikipedia

Well whatever it is, you can allways chuck a +1 on it, and that +1 is NOS, everything becomes stronger with it haha ?, there was an experience where my ego was one little teeny tiny pin on an infinite fractle (like one of many sensors) and many more short lasting ego disolutions that went much much further beyond just the petty silly ego, the ego disolution feels like such a small (but not realy) part now compared to whats "beyond", this is just NOS Im talking about here nothing spiecial, Leo if your reading this, do 5-Meo-DMT. or miystery chem-X (or both why not ?) with a balloon hanging out your mouth and be amazed.  

The most powerful thing in the universe is love. Trust me when i say this but there is nothing more powerful, no substance or thing will get you closer to absolute truth/freedom. They may give you glimpses, a taste, a wink but it will always be a shadow from the real thing that takes absolute surrender, absolute acceptance, absolute trust in ALL THAT IS to embody the core frequency of the universe itself which is: Unconditional Love.

B R E A T H E

I believe it's 5-MeO-MiPT. In the book Entheogenic Liberation by Martin W. Ball, the author has this to say about 5-MeO-MiPT: "This is another synthetic tryptamine, which while in some ways is very similar to 5-MeO-DMT, lasts significantly longer. Effects can range from little to no visuals to highly visual. Generally, it is energetically intense, and when particularly strong, can be difficult to distinguish from 5-MeO-DMT. When smoked, effects last for 3 to 6 hours, but when taken orally, effects can last 7 to 16 hours depending on dose."

Edited by paciucr

@The Blind Sage I have given the reason: I am busy with more important things.

Stick to 5-MeO-DMT. It's all you really need.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.