Shan

What are the other ultimate truths or secrets out there like non duality?

29 posts in this topic

All of us on Actualized understand nonduality to some extent. The idea that If one puts enough effort and jail-break their mind, they can see that there is no difference between them and a lamp. Thats one Truth or Secret not known to the everyday Human.  Very . Very few fully realised it. Some of us like here at actualized are aware of it even if we didn’t fully realise it.

What other truth's or secret's are out there which requires effort and mind "jail-breaking' to realise ?

Thats basically the question but here are more details and a vague example if you like. 

Example:

A low-grade example of another secret out there (either true or not) is the 'Law of Attraction' as written in the book and documentary called the "The Secret".  The author claims that people like Henry Ford knew that visualizing great things for them for longer periods of time with conviction will eventually make it a reality. One could call this a simple mind trick or a genuine secret which makes the universe to provide for things you desire. There are 'secrets' around post-enlightenment and immortality out there but that's serious conspiracy territory. They are the best examples of 'secrets' I can think of.

More details around my thinking :

My pet dog knows how to drag things around with her teeth. However, the other day her pillow was pushed against the wall so half is now against the wall. The half left on the floor is not enough space for her to sleep on so I observed her walking multiple times around to find an optimal way to fit on the half-pillow. It didn’t occur to her that all she needs to do is drag the slightly away from the wall! Its like she didn’t have access to this level of thinking even if its obvious to me. We also observe dogs are unable to bring a long stick through a door because they don't realize a head-tilt is all it takes. My son had a similar level of intelligence when he was 8 months old, but like an App getting updates, I observed him unlocking these abilities every week surpassing the knowledge or intelligence of a dog.

So clearly there are levels of intelligence which a child unlocks from birth. A dog stops updating at some point where Humans I think get this till 10 years old or end-of-puberty and perhaps have less frequent natural upgrades as an adult. Everything in adult seems not as the natural unlocking of intelligence but our improvement based on experiences.  I think there are other updates or realizations one can have which are not part of the natural growing-up updates. The analogy is if a video game has 10 levels we naturally unlock 6 levels but 4 levels will unlock only with effort or secret knowledge. Enlightenment, Law-of-Attractions are examples of these secret levels. 

Are there other insights or realizations one could have to gain a better understanding of the world or to take advantage of it? Are there at least conspiracies that claim some brilliant men from the past either realized these or aware of such secrets?

Edited by Shan

I think lucid dreaming is like jail-breaking your mind. even tho its much more widespread than nonduality and LoA, probably because it is easier to achieve. its also as you called LoA, a 'low-grade' hack. I think non-duality is the ultimate jail-break tho, the hack that deletes the whole system lol (including the hacker)

Edited by passerby

This hack can lead to oneness thinking but from an angle of the scientific mind.  A contemplation.

In science from what I've gathered, a object (slice of reality) is determined within a environment, an environment determined by senses and observations within measurable dimensions.  In order for an object to be actually pointed to it must be at a defined location, otherwise you can't measure said object.  But since an object is dependent on a outside/environment to be separate from it in order for a measurement to occur, one must be able to define where the environment is, and since each time you cut reality in a section in order to determine said object/point/environment, you have another environment created in the splicing which is not yet defined either.  This goes into infinity along the scientific model of things being sectioned from things in order to measure and quantify said section within its separated part.   Therefor said object that you say you see and point in the direction of is not defined enough within scientific measurement to point to.  Best case is approximation in relation to something else.

I have it written down from my thinking and journals somewhere more eloquently, but thats just off the top my head.....

Is anything as much an instant-level-up as psychedelics?

One mushroom trip can be all it takes to release a lifetime of emotional trauma. 

One DMT/ 5-meo-dmt trip can be all it takes to crush the materialistic paradigm. 

One ketamine "trip" can be a huge headstart in working with depression.

One cannabis joint can be all it takes to shift a person from stagnating in SD orange to going green. 

One LSD trip can be all it takes to solve/ come up with an idea to solve some pesky systemic/technical problem. 

@passerby I dont think Lucid Dreaming is a secret which gives you new insights or understanding of the world than others (Does it?) . But your answer is still relevant and I am really kee to investigate dreaming now. 

@molosku All the examples you said sound possible. Except "One cannabis joint can be all it takes to shift a person from stagnating in SD orange to going green" . Is it a generic example or do you know it specifically happened to someone ? Because, I always see weed as a recreational drug. Do you think it could really make a person jump a whole spiral stage ?

9 minutes ago, Shan said:

@passerby I dont think Lucid Dreaming is a secret which gives you new insights or understanding of the world than others (Does it?) . But your answer is still relevant and I am really kee to investigate dreaming now. 

@molosku All the examples you said sound possible. Except "One cannabis joint can be all it takes to shift a person from stagnating in SD orange to going green" . Is it a generic example or do you know it specifically happened to someone ? Because, I always see weed as a recreational drug. Do you think it could really make a person jump a whole spiral stage ?

I don't mean a total 100% shift, but just one joint can

• loosen up a physically tense person
  • loosen up a mentally tense person
  • give a mild to moderate (or even full on) psychedelic experience
  • make one see what a huge joke everything is (life is not perceived to be this huge alpha vs. beta competition arena. Mundane and ordinary stuff becomes hilarious.)
  • make one connect with art in a new and different way

I'm referring to a general knot-loosening effect that weed tends to have, granted the strain is well suited to a specific person. Orange can be quite tense, neurotic, workaholistic and cut-throat, that weed can help to break down. It can be a powerful catalyst towards green, it won't in itself MAKE one green. That requires additional introspection, self-honesty, emotional work and things like that. I've seen this happen in a few of my friends, and I'm sure you could find other examples from well known persons.

Edited by molosku

The practice of non duality :P 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Shan Cool post. Not exactly sure if this is what you’re lookin for, but what comes to mind is how folks have no idea love is omnipresent and infinite being. Lot’s of “my love” “her love” “his love” talk....like cell phones displaying & claiming  “my internet”.... because they aren’t aware of the wifi. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Shan Cool post. Not exactly sure if this is what you’re lookin for, but what comes to mind is how folks have no idea love is omnipresent and infinite being. Lot’s of “my love” “her love” “his love” talk....like cell phones displaying & claiming  “my internet”.... because they aren’t aware of the wifi. 

Very interesting input @Nahm  ! 

Like Non-Duality and LoA , if we have to name this open "secret" should we call it One-Love (LOL) or Universal-Love?  It definitely qualifies because I myself understand the concept but am not jail-broken enough (or not up the spiral model enough)  to practice it.  

I am hoping someone suggests a powerful secret related to career or financial success.  Real or Conspiracy. One which people of S.Jobs and B.Gates realm know and we are not aware of. 

Edited by Shan

The various aspects of this "infinite playdoh" or void. That love, intelligence, and consciousness are fundamental. There's many facets to this, and each realization is separate from nonduality, almost like a subset.  

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

21 hours ago, Shan said:

My pet dog knows how to drag things around with her teeth. However, the other day her pillow was pushed against the wall so half is now against the wall. The half left on the floor is not enough space for her to sleep on so I observed her walking multiple times around to find an optimal way to fit on the half-pillow. It didn’t occur to her that all she needs to do is drag the slightly away from the wall! Its like she didn’t have access to this level of thinking even if its obvious to me. We also observe dogs are unable to bring a long stick through a door because they don't realize a head-tilt is all it takes. My son had a similar level of intelligence when he was 8 months old, but like an App getting updates, I observed him unlocking these abilities every week surpassing the knowledge or intelligence of a dog.

I had a similar realization in a similar scenario... only it was my cat. This was probably four or five years ago now. But my cat was trying to go underneath he bathroom sink, and was trying to get the cabinet door open like they normally would. But there was a step stool in front of the cabinet. So he jumped up on the step stool and tried to open up the cabinet door... but the step stool they were standing on was blocking it. Now, the step stool was light and definitely would have moved had the cat not been standing up on it. But it was obvious that the problem was just incompatible with the cat's abilities.

So, I began thinking about the limitations of the human mind, and all the times when we're trying to open the cabinet door an are blocking it without realizing that there's a simple solution that we're just not able to understand. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald

How to overcome overlooking, that is the question. How many times and in how many ways we as humans spend time looking for that diamond that ensds up being found from our very own  pockets. It seems like there is a sweetspot between simplicity and complexity that humans thrive on. How many of our individual and collective problems stem from trying to simplify the complex or trying to complexify the simple?

Haha i´ve actually had that experience so many times playing adventure/puzzle games. I try and try, run around in circles doing crazy stuff that has little to no correlation to the problem and suddenly I find that OOOhh I just needed to do that! ofcourse! how can I be so stupid! it´s one of the best moments in those kind of games...to realize how stupid you are :)

To the question: careerwise I have no idea other than work harder than everyone else to the brink of mental breakdown, but be careful not to go over. Don´t think non duality will help your career thou if money is what you´re after. But try lucid dreaming, you can use it to practice real life issues, if you have a problem talking to a crowd practice it in your dreams. Or, ive done this: if you don´t understand a book, summon the author and ask :-) The way I see it you ask yourself but stuff you normally are unconscious of.

Also unconditional love go hand in hand with non duality as I see it cause you need to erase the border between yourself and others in order love unconditionally.

Edited by luckieluuke

jailbreaking not only the mind but the body, too? and your home and your society and the planet so basically: never stop jailbreaking! gradually and then exponentially.

Edited by now is forever

raising the kundalini energy, full body orgasms, tantric sex, very deep personal connection with other people, astral projection, siddhis

Thinking big vs. thinking small in Life Purpose WorK — and appreciating both horns of this fork.

A big Jailbreak for  the financial, career and just goals in general (as well as spiritual aspirations) is accepting your mortality.  Full stop just seeing deeply into the fact and letting it hit you can radically change a life.   Theres many mainstream stories of people having a near death experiences or recognizing this truth some how and then finding a passion to live towards something they had always wanted to do or were already doing (but now with greater focus and determination).  This happened for me on one occasion that definitely shifted some important things toward waking up.

Another is looking at the spiritual journey from the angle of Mystery can create a jailbreak in needing to know.  I think for most minds when it starts to see into the illusion of things, or rather things breaking down from the meaning they appeared to have at one point.  This can create a lockdown or a freak out in the mind or a total rejection of anything, painfully and depressingly so.  Somehow I came to something that seemed to help this symptom, seeing from the angle of life as a mystery in which I didn't know either way if things were finite or infinite, material or spirit...ual, trustworthy or not and so on...  I really dont know why but that allowed for me to just be and feel, and see, and not struggle with the content one way or the other.

@Shan There is a moment to be had via qm’s where one realizes science is saying the same thing as enlightened masters always have. I suppose the “secret” is that science flips as a paradigm in it’s entirety, if we look into it. A lot of people have heard this, but almost none have experienced this “secret”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Another Jail Break that applies to multiple disciplines in life is the art/practice of leaving open the possibility of what you don't know and whats possible (one could argue this is a quality that comes with awakening past egoic limitation, but I think its bigger than that since people who many would agree are not awakened benefit from this realization).  This is really deep and profound.  Really really understanding this can uncork what ever bottle neck you are having within almost any field.  For example in the field of making money.  Some people just don't believe that its possible for them to be rich, wether its because they have limiting self beliefs or it just doesn't seem like it to them based upon outside economic factors (lots more reasons you could insert here).  This art/practice of acknowledging and questioning your idea the impossible (which is only impossible from your stand point at that point) can open up possibilities within athletic performance, spiritual knowledge and experience, healing potentials, capacities one can build into one's actual life like remote viewing or astral projection.  The list goes on and on.

I'm gonna have to look into how to bring this out in others more because its so radical what it can shift.