Shan

What are the other ultimate truths or secrets out there like non duality?

29 posts in this topic

On 19/10/2018 at 0:28 PM, Emerald said:

I had a similar realization in a similar scenario... only it was my cat. This was probably four or five years ago now. But my cat was trying to go underneath he bathroom sink, and was trying to get the cabinet door open like they normally would. But there was a step stool in front of the cabinet. So he jumped up on the step stool and tried to open up the cabinet door... but the step stool they were standing on was blocking it. Now, the step stool was light and definitely would have moved had the cat not been standing up on it. But it was obvious that the problem was just incompatible with the cat's abilities.

So, I began thinking about the limitations of the human mind, and all the times when we're trying to open the cabinet door an are blocking it without realizing that there's a simple solution that we're just not able to understand. 

@Emerald I am happy to see someone else thought the same about the limitation of animal intelligence. I realized there is someone else who thought the same way but even better to a point it could fuck our mind. Neil deGrasse Tyson and he says this on the subject below.

In any case, did you pursue the idea of what specific realization we could have to really go to the next level? Or something know to elite people which we dont know about.

Edited by Shan

1 hour ago, Shan said:

@Emerald I am happy to see someone else thought the same about the limitation of animal intelligence. I realized there is someone else who thought the same way but even better to a point it could fuck our mind. Neil deGrasse Tyson and he says this on the subject below.

In any case, did you pursue the idea of what specific realization we could have to really go to the next level? Or something know to elite people which we dont know about.

I have come more to the conclusion that the experience of being human with all its limitations has a value of its own. So, I don't get extremely curious about these "What else is out there?" kind of inquiries, as what I seek is something very mundane and close to home.

So, I know that if I explored to the fullest extent of my humanity, that I would come across quite a lot of new truths... as I have been. And I'm not completely bereft of curiosity in that range. But I know that I would become acclimated to the novelty after a very short time, just as I have with all other bits of novelty and newness. The other side of the pillow is relieving for a moment, but quickly loses its charms.

What I'd really be after is the feeling of innocence in experiencing a completely new thing. But innocence is not in an experience that's novel... it's much closer to home. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 20/10/2018 at 9:12 AM, Mu_ said:

it just doesn't seem like it to them based upon outside economic factors (lots more reasons you could insert here)

@Mu_ Thanks and I am trying to further absorb your idea. 

I do my best to use law of attraction, dream big  and fight my self-limiting beliefs.  But I think you are saying to be open to luck or magic when pursuing a business goal which I pecieve as impossible or highly skeptical about at the moment ? Because if I do not connsider the "economic factors" like how much money a product could really make then isn't poor strategy and mere wishful thinking ? Leo Gura always advocates rational thinnking and being strategic. 

I either am unable to grasp your idea or have misunderstood it.  I'd appreciate clarification so I can process your interesting idea. Perhaps an example from your life so we know how it works in reality ?

On 11/5/2018 at 8:41 PM, Shan said:

@Mu_ Thanks and I am trying to further absorb your idea. 

I do my best to use law of attraction, dream big  and fight my self-limiting beliefs.  But I think you are saying to be open to luck or magic when pursuing a business goal which I pecieve as impossible or highly skeptical about at the moment ? Because if I do not connsider the "economic factors" like how much money a product could really make then isn't poor strategy and mere wishful thinking ? Leo Gura always advocates rational thinnking and being strategic. 

I either am unable to grasp your idea or have misunderstood it.  I'd appreciate clarification so I can process your interesting idea. Perhaps an example from your life so we know how it works in reality ?

While I'm a fan of luck and magic (atleast leaving it open as a possibility), I was not at all eluding to it.  Totally put in consideration about "economic factors" (how much could this make, is there a market, how much capital will it take to get started, how long will I have to pursue this till I can expect a return and not back out before then, etc...etc...).  I was pointing to two things. 

One, pointing to self limiting beliefs in regards to your endeavors in my last post.  Like its not possible to run a 4 min mile, no one can scale a mountain without a rope, the limiting belief that one could become a healer, or a money maker through some endeavors, nonduality isn't real, god isn't real, magic isn't real, energetic distance healing isn't real.

The other pointing is something more subtle to though, which maybe is the basis of your confusion.  Many spiritual traditions call it seeing without ego or with buddha eyes, or seeing like a kid again.  Its a open hearted, vulnerable, innocence, in your approach to something such as in your case maybe a business.  It asks the same questions about how to do this venture effectively, asking the questions about what it needs to succeed, but with a softness and a acknowledgement that it doesn't have all the answers, not to get to caught up in unnecessary stress, accepts the possible failure, remembers to keep it fun......  Its present and able to adjust on the fly, willing to hear information from anyone and take it in and give a moment.  It isn't brute forcing.  I hope that points better to the "thingy" of my paragraph.

Neville Goddard has several books about imagining things into existence. I do think he predates The Secret. I have tried both this and lucid dreaming, with no success. Regardless, self-realization is the ultimate achievement. Everything else is illusion. 

I wouldn't call it a secret, or ultimate truth, but a very powerful tool of emotional mastery.
I think that people should learn to appreciate death and find solace in it.

Contemplation on the passing nature of things gets emotionally brutal very quickly, but then it leaves you in the state of equanimity and peace (if you are willing to bear it).

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 14/11/2018 at 7:39 PM, FoxFoxFox said:

Neville Goddard has several books about imagining things into existence. I do think he predates The Secret. I have tried both this and lucid dreaming, with no success. Regardless, self-realization is the ultimate achievement. Everything else is illusion. 

@FoxFoxFox

Could you please share your overall experience with Lucid Dreaming ? I am thinking of tryinng it myself and will appreciate knowing your first-hand experiences.

Folks, 

I feel one of the biggest secret's out there is that "Everythng is an inner Game". This is however very high level and one would benefit understanding the specificis of this. 

For me I realised through a lot of self-analysis that Anxiety (Or Neuroticism) is what has been holding me down.  I suspect many of you donnt know but even a minor anxiety could prevent you from forming habits,  taking big risks and other valuable things in your life.