Misagh

What's after turquoise?

77 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Considering how enlightenment doesn't seem to stop deepening, is there a clear boundary in your model for when this stage ends? If so is it simply non-incarnation? 

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

coral, but placing oneself at a stage on a model is a bit backwards at that point don't you think?

i suppose you could always be a chameleon? :)

n̼̰̱̮̪̟̰̫̦͕͐ͫ̏͌̈͒͊ͨͤ̊̌͗ͭ̍a̹̮̬̳͙̯͔͕̯ͣͫͦ͐ͦͬ̂͂ͬm̟͓͎̠̗͙̹̔̂̐͆ͧ͗͊̽̓̈͑̓ͅa̟̯̗̘̹̫̦̮̜͍̙̥̫̱̔̒͛̈́͒̾̊ͫ̿͆̏̊ͧͪ̾ͭͅs͕̫̙̼͈̺̫̰̙͖̹̙̘̙̙͈̠̮͗ͧͮ̓ͫͧ̑ͪ͒̄͋̒ͪ̉̃̐́ͅt̙̬͉͎̓̂ͧͦ̿̽́ͪ͌ͪͪ̏e̜̼͚͖͂̄̓͂̓͌

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

Let us know when you get there ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7471052a7016c6b64ba0488ced807640.jpg

In "Spiral Dynamics Integral" book, Don Beck speculates that past Yellow, the stages sort of loop around. Stages of Tier 1 are revisited, but on a much higher plane and level of consciousness.

For example, stage Purple can be some what similar in appearance to stage Turquoise. Both are communal, in touch with nature and selfless. People in those levels on development seem to be able to tap into a higher form of perception. He described for example, how Purple hunter-gatherers were able to find water and animals from miles away, there were able to predict the weather and navigate effortlessly through desserts of Africa.

This is ofcourse just a speculation. But would be cool to see a higher Tier 2 Orange fighting intergalactic space-war one day ?

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

Coral comes after Turquoise.  I’ve written extensively about my entering Stage Coral in my Journal Vol. 8.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I'm not quite clear about how you guys define these stages. I might be talking about stage Coral, I don't know. That picture I posted (somewhat) captures the stage I most relate to (in a very artistic way). Is that Turquoise or Coral?

Edited by Misagh

@Misagh From the perspective of social evolution, lower SD levels get phased out and new higher levels appear. For example, there are very few purple-centered people in the world. Eventually, purple will become extinct. And then red will become extinct. And then blue becomes extinct etc. As more people reach the higher levels, new distinctions will appear. When 20% of the population is centered in Yellow, new modes of thinking will emerge. Yellow could get divided into four distinct levels. Similarly, entirely new levels will emerge. Yet, there needs to be a critical mass of people at high conscious levels for even higher conscious levels to emerge.

Consider the rise of civilizations such as the Roman Empire. Before civilizations, purple and red dominated. Orange, Green and Yellow didn't exist. With the rise of civilizations, Blue dominated and a little Orange appeared. Green and Yellow didn't exist. When enough people reached Orange, green emerged.

Currently less than 1% of the world's population are Yellow-centered. Some people touch Turquoise and have transient Turquoise experiences. Yet, people centered in Turquoise are extremely rare. Perhaps 1 in 10 million people? 

There are too few people centered in Turquoise for a higher level to emerge. The few Turquoise-centered people in the world seem more concerned about helping people to evolve than developing a level higher than Turquoise. And the rare Turquoise-awakened beings don't communicate at a Turquoise level. 99.99% of the population are well below Turquoise and wouldn't know what the hell the teacher was talking about. Turquoise level teachers often attract higher conscious people to their satsangs and retreats. Yet, the vast majority are Green-centered with a few glimpses of Turquoise experiences. Turquoise-level teachers describe Turquoise in terms Green can understand. Once a person starts having Turquoise experiences they will notice how Turquoise teachers are holding back and have more Turquoise to explore. For example, I now understand better about how the Turquoise teacher Adyashanti communicates with a Green audience. At times, I get a sense that there is more Turquoise for him to explore.

Turquoise-centered people are not developing and teaching about Coral. IMO, Coral is just speculation from people that haven't advanced far enough to even comprehend the basics of Turquoise. It's human nature to make shit up about stuff we don't understand. People have been making shit up for thousands of years about gods. And now people are making shit up about Coral . There just aren't enough Turquoise people for a true Coral to emerge. I predict new higher levels will emerge when about 10% of the population is Yellow and 1% Turquoise - we are a loooong way off from that.

I've only met one Turquoise-centered person who was being in Turquoise - he didn't drop down to yellow or green to communicate with me. He was a fellow I met in a relatively isolated tribe in the mountains of Peru. He was unlike anyone I have ever met. He was unlike Turquoise teachers on youtube. He didn't communicate through reason/logic or relative modes of thinking. There was an amazing presence about him and there was an energy just being around him. No words or language necessary. I spent as much time as I could around him. We only exchanged a few words. Yet, the communication was beyond words. It was really bizarre to me. An analogy might be meeting a highly-evolved AI from the year 2400. It was a unique energy and experience. . . Society is nowhere near this guy's level. And society is nowhere near whatever Coral turns out to be.

17 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Misagh From the perspective of social evolution, lower SD levels get phased out and new higher levels appear. For example, there are very few purple-centered people in the world. Eventually, purple will become extinct. And then red will become extinct. And then blue becomes extinct etc. As more people reach the higher levels, new distinctions will appear. When 20% of the population is centered in Yellow, new modes of thinking will emerge. Yellow could get divided into four distinct levels. Similarly, entirely new levels will emerge. Yet, there needs to be a critical mass of people at high conscious levels for even higher conscious levels to emerge.

Consider the rise of civilizations such as the Roman Empire. Before civilizations, purple and red dominated. Orange, Green and Yellow didn't exist. With the rise of civilizations, Blue dominated and a little Orange appeared. Green and Yellow didn't exist. When enough people reached Orange, green emerged.

Currently less than 1% of the world's population are Yellow-centered. Some people touch Turquoise and have transient Turquoise experiences. Yet, people centered in Turquoise are extremely rare. Perhaps 1 in 10 million people? 

There are too few people centered in Turquoise for a higher level to emerge. The few Turquoise-centered people in the world seem more concerned about helping people to evolve than developing a level higher than Turquoise. And the rare Turquoise-awakened beings don't communicate at a Turquoise level. 99.99% of the population are well below Turquoise and wouldn't know what the hell the teacher was talking about. Turquoise level teachers often attract higher conscious people to their satsangs and retreats. Yet, the vast majority are Green-centered with a few glimpses of Turquoise experiences. Turquoise-level teachers describe Turquoise in terms Green can understand. Once a person starts having Turquoise experiences they will notice how Turquoise teachers are holding back and have more Turquoise to explore. For example, I now understand better about how the Turquoise teacher Adyashanti communicates with a Green audience. At times, I get a sense that there is more Turquoise for him to explore.

Turquoise-centered people are not developing and teaching about Coral. IMO, Coral is just speculation from people that haven't advanced far enough to even comprehend the basics of Turquoise. It's human nature to make shit up about stuff we don't understand. People have been making shit up for thousands of years about gods. And now people are making shit up about Coral . There just aren't enough Turquoise people for a true Coral to emerge. I predict new higher levels will emerge when about 10% of the population is Yellow and 1% Turquoise - we are a loooong way off from that.

I've only met one Turquoise-centered person who was being in Turquoise - he didn't drop down to yellow or green to communicate with me. He was a fellow I met in a relatively isolated tribe in the mountains of Peru. He was unlike anyone I have ever met. He was unlike an Turquoise teacher videos on youtube. He didn't communicate through reason/logic or relative modes of thinking. There was an amazing presence about him and there was an energy just being around him. No words or language necessary. I spent as much time as I could around him. We only exchanged a few words. Yet, the communication was about words. It was really bizarre to me. An analogy might be meeting a highly-evolved AI from the year 2400. It was a unique energy and experience. . . Society is nowhere near this guy's level. And society is nowhere near whatever Coral turns out to be.

Thank you. This was a very well worded response. Specially this part: "No words or language necessary."

How does one actually test whether someone is a certain stage yet.

I know this a George Orwell type scenario but....

What if we force a stage blue at gunpoint to embody stage yellow or turquoise by making them wear a shock collar, an explosive collar, and an earpiece. A shock collar used to punish them for embodying a stage blue person, an explosive collar used to use as threat so they comply. and the earpiece they have a person constantly tell them how to embody stage turquoise. What to say in any given situation, how to act, how to think, what mindset to have, what practices to have, such that the stage blue person acts just as stage turquoise, if he does not , he is punished.

Like what is the actual difference?

@Lorcan I read your post and I didn't understand anything. 

11 minutes ago, Misagh said:

@Lorcan I read your post and I didn't understand anything. 

If we forced a person in stage blue, to act like a person in stage turquoise. Would the stage blue person instantaneously be stage turquoise, because he acting the same, except against his own will.

Does that make any sense?

@Lorcan Yes i understand what you say now. And the answer is no. This is what all religions try to do and fail miserably at it. Can't force the truth. The soul has to be ripe. 

If we forced a person in stage blue, to act like a person in stage turquoise. Would the stage blue person instantaneously be stage turquoise, because he acting the same, except against his own will.

No.

That's not how any of this works.

Being at a certain stage isn't about conscious understanding or surface action (i.e. faking it.)

It's all about a baseline of inner depth from which all thought and action springs.

You can't even be at a certain stage just because you want to, let alone if you're forced to.

You genuinely have to mature into it.

You can't force a puppy to be a big dog.

Edited by Haumea2018

7 hours ago, Arthur said:

In "Spiral Dynamics Integral" book, Don Beck speculates that past Yellow, the stages sort of loop around. Stages of Tier 1 are revisited, but on a much higher plane and level of consciousness.

For example, stage Purple can be some what similar in appearance to stage Turquoise. Both are communal, in touch with nature and selfless. People in those levels on development seem to be able to tap into a higher form of perception. He described for example, how Purple hunter-gatherers were able to find water and animals from miles away, there were able to predict the weather and navigate effortlessly through desserts of Africa.

This is ofcourse just a speculation. But would be cool to see a higher Tier 2 Orange fighting intergalactic space-war one day ?

Actually it's quite plausible : we are so undervelopped yet as human species that the possibilities of our own models are limited by our own development. If you've never been yellow you can't even develop and understand spiral dynamics. Maybe we need to achieve such high levels of consciousness and something different than consciousness even and only then we would understand what is higher than us.

1 hour ago, Lorcan said:

That gets into a trap of judging which relative truth is “better”.

Do you consider it ethical to force someone to live a lie?

16 hours ago, Misagh said:

@Leo Gura Considering how enlightenment doesn't seem to stop deepening, is there a clear boundary in your model for when this stage ends? If so is it simply non-incarnation? 

after turquoise you drop spiral dynamics because it's just a bunch of concepts. lol