Misagh

What's after turquoise?

77 posts in this topic

@Nahm

oops i misspelled "corral" ^_^

meaning: to gather together and confine (a group of people or things)

(10/10)

n̲̠̘͖͗̏ͥ̈̇̈́̎͌ͥ̓̎a̪̳̗̙͓̝̠ͩ͑̐̑ͣ͒̈͂ͫ͛̄́ͬ̉̾̍͑ͥ͛m̰̗̯̘̟̙̰̄͗̎̎ͧ̇̓͆̓ͣ̃̊a̜̰͓̦͈̤̺̞̬̮͍͙̜̼ͨ̇̃͑ͥ͒̒s̳̹̖͕̫̬̝̙̮̭̺̬͇̞̞̣̘͆ͯ̆̇̏ͮ̅̈͑ͮͮ̏͋ͩͪ̚̚t̩͉̼͈̯͐ͯ̈́̈́ͨe̟͓̘̭̮̖̯̯͉̝̭̟̱̟ͥ͋͋̋

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

12 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

That gets into a trap of judging which relative truth is “better”.

Do you consider it ethical to force someone to live a lie?

If it makes the person feel better yeah? And how can it be a lie when the higher stages are more in line with truth?

Coral will remain unattainable, an implication of, the “holy grail” - a punchline.  If I am nondual, and you are nondual, what distinctions remain for words which unify? None.  What words do you say to yourself, in samadhi? None. What words do you say to yourself in appearance of physicality? None. What would there be to say? Nothing. What reason to say it? None. Paradoxically, spiral dynamics doesn’t actually exist at the “coral level”. It’s a thought, in appearance, on appearance. SD’s strengthens perception of duality via distinctions, until it collapses on itself in nonduality. Coral is the innocence of the dreamer, the colorless rainbow, a promise, Horton.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Beyond basic self-realization there are god consciousness, Unity consciousness, Blue consciousness, Shiva consciousness and perhaps many more. I simply want to know how these stages (as they are known in Siddha Yoga) relate to stages as denote by spiral dyanmics (which granted I don't fully know). Does spiral dynamics simply group these up and put them in turquoise? What exactly is coral and why do you say its unattainable? There are people who are at an incredibly high level of enlightenment currently alive (for example Shri Anandi Ma who is at Shiva consciousness). 

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

20 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Misagh

“Basic” self realization?

“Incredibly high level of enlightenment” ?

I wrote a short primer about Siddha Yoga (the context in which these phrases make sense) here: 

check it out if interested. 

@Misagh Stage Coral is right after Turquoise, and it's real.

Finding a person at stage Coral these days is harder than finding a needle in a haystack. Finding a stage Turquoise person is exactly like finding a needle in a haystack, but finding a stage Coral person is even harder than that.

The key to moving out of stage Turquoise and into Coral is just like the other stages: overcome the limitations of the stage you're at now. Leo spoke about the typical limits of stage Turquoise in his video on it. Once you move past all of that, you're pretty much at stage Coral.

I encourage you to aim for stage Coral. We could use another Coral person in this world. ?

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

22 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I now understand better about how the Turquoise teacher Adyashanti communicates with a Green audience. At times, I get a sense that there is more Turquoise for him to explore.

I've noticed the same thing. Maybe it's him not communicating the higher truth to make his teaching more clear to his audience. But I guess that somewhere along the path the development stops or isn't as significant as it has been.

For some it stops in blue and some goes beyond turquoise. What determines how far it goes?

On 2018-09-21 at 4:02 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

Coral comes after Turquoise.  I’ve written extensively about my entering Stage Coral in my Journal Vol. 8.  

A year ago I'd put you as dominantly yellow. What made you go through turquoise so quickly?

Personally I feel like I've only scratched the surface of turqoise.

19 hours ago, Nahm said:

Coral will remain unattainable, an implication of, the “holy grail” - a punchline.  If I am nondual, and you are nondual, what distinctions remain for words which unify? None.  What words do you say to yourself, in samadhi? None. What words do you say to yourself in appearance of physicality? None. What would there be to say? Nothing. What reason to say it? None. Paradoxically, spiral dynamics doesn’t actually exist at the “coral level”. It’s a thought, in appearance, on appearance. SD’s strengthens perception of duality via distinctions, until it collapses on itself in nonduality. Coral is the innocence of the dreamer, the colorless rainbow, a promise, Horton.

quite precisely :x

n̼̱̖̝̄͛̑̅ͨ̋́̓̾͛̇ͅa̜͍͔̮͇̝̮̦̗̟̼̬ͭ͒́̿͆͗̀̌̈ͫ̇͗ͧͩ̓̇ͅm̮͎̘̫̜̻̭̲̞̣̼̦̫̜̃̑ͧ̋̓͗̉͂̅ͅȃ͚̞̫͇̙͖̘̟͍̗̩͎̜ͫ̏͌̓͌ͭ̄̈̽͊̇ͅͅs͍̦̫̰͈̣̺̘̲̹̝̟̖͆͑̀̾͐̀͋ͩͬ̎̊ͫ̽̾͑ͭ̐t̙͙͚͖̣̫͈͈̟̺̳̘̰͍̲̊̉̂̌̊̇͗͗̔̈ͭͯ̍͌̊̃͆̚ͅe̞̳͔̘̩̟̞̲ͫͩ̽͂

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

@yawning_ Thing is my dude, stuff happens when within samadhi. Gems are seen and doors are opened, figures approach you and share their truths. Sometimes they merge with you and sometimes they don't. So yes, things can be said about samadhi. I am strictly speaking about higher states of enlightenment. Of course many neo-advaitans tell me that once you are self-realize, there is nothing more to it. They vehemently reject the notion that there are stages to enlightenment and that there is more to it than just void. I'd say in response that unless you are living in bliss, then you haven't gotten the full package yet. If all you have is void, then you have seen Shiva but not the Shakti. My question to all of you is this: Do you wake up in the middle of the night as your true self, in a dreamless void, brimming with bliss? Have you had all your identification mechanisms utterly crushed, so utterly that someone had to tell you what your name was? Can you follow the trail of your memory to ages past? These are all achievable. So when I ask what is after turquoise, what I meant was at what level of enlightenment does it end and coral begin? Self-realization? God-Consciousness? Shiva Consciousness? Moksha?

@Misagh Spiral Dynamics isn't a model for enlightenment. You can be the most enlightened person in the world at stage Red or you can be a Yellow person who never heard of enlightenment in his life. If you're talking about enlightenment and mystical states, please find a different model. Then maybe you and everyone else will stop spreading false information about enlightenment and Spiral Dynamics.

Edited by Robert

@Robert Mhmm. Spiral dynamics is a model for enlightenment in a sense. Stages after turquoise cannot be achieved w/o enlightenment. Also I am not spreading ANY information regarding spiral dyanmics (on the contrary, i'm asking for this information) and I certainly am not spreading false information about enlightenment.  

Edited by Misagh

@Misagh Saying Spiral Dynamics is a model for enlightenment is spreading false information, because it's not.

But anyway, I was mainly talking about @Nahm and @yawning_ when I said everyone was spreading false information.

Just because stage Coral is unattainable to them (due to close-mindedness) they claim that it's unattainable to everyone.

Not so, guys.

And yes, the stages after Turquoise can be reached without enlightenment. To me, that's pretty easy to concieve. I'm sure people have done that before.

@Robert I would like to hear how you describe stage coral and how can one be at it without enlightenment. I am genuinely interested as your knowledge of the matter is likely to be more extensive than I. 

After stage Gold, the possibilities are infinite. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.