Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,022 posts in this topic

On 19/06/2020 at 8:31 PM, Raze said:

"I leave symbols for the symbol-minded" - George Carlin

Dont look at me! Look inside!

"Most republicans are degenerate sub-humans." -- Vaush

I like this example of Green completely demonizing Blue republicans. You can see that his worldview is not yet sophisticated enough to appreciate why people have different perspectives on reality:

The perfect example of a stage Green trap. Even, though, of course, his critiques of racists are pretty good. He just overgeneralizes way too much. Most republicans are NOT white supremacists or fascists.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as a strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Sounds about right.

@Leo Gura Vaush is like the best example of the positives and negatives of green that I can think of.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Leo Gura Vaush is like the best example of the positives and negatives of green that I can think of.

I agree. He's healthy is many respects but also clearly shows that Green is not Yellow. A real shift happens at Yellow that takes away that toxic Vaush edge. Of course then you can't be as shocking and popular with the YT kids. That edginess stems from epistemic arrogance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Sounds about right.

I like to think of fascism as stage red taking advantage of the systems in stage blue, like a psychopath manipulating himself through life.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 18/06/2020 at 6:40 AM, JessiChell said:

excesses of green to the max.

ive seen these people protest in the city i live in, they show videos of animals being slaughtered to the general public while kids and families are about.

Edited by Rolo

3 hours ago, Rolo said:

excesses of green to the max.

ive seen these people protest in the city i live in, they show videos of animals being slaughtered to the general public while kids and families are about.

Or it is an egoic reaction of you, who does view animals as inferior and less worth of moral consideration than humans. You are so biased that you think it's worse to show children how animals suffer than causing the suffering to the animals itself. The only way to change people is to show them what is going on, words are certainly not enough.

What about the families in the slaughterhouses? What about the countless of mothers whose children are stolen from them so a human child can drink some milk? Your bias and ignorance is causing incomprehensible suffering.

Glory to Israel

This should make a True Justice Warrior tear their own hair out! ??

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Elon Musk himself I consider him at vMEME Yellow. but in this particular interview he has shown some vMEME Green ideals.

Very good criticism of Jordan Peterson by David Pakman. Although David pakman in my view is primarily a very healthy green. This criticism made me think he has some amount of yellow in him, he is usually open to different presepective and open to different viewpoints compared to other left wind commentetors like kyle kulinski, cenk uygur, ana kasperian, jimmy dore etc. What do you think? I like all of your opinion too. also your's @Leo Gura

Edited by Kailash Bhattarai

@Kailash Bhattarai Leo has said that he considers both David Pakman and Sam Seder as the most developed of the progressive youtube channels, so there's that

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon