Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

An example of a Stage Green prison in the South American country of Uruguay. Inmates are awarded many freedoms like regular citizens. They are encouraged to take on jobs within the prison, like radio host or barber. Really fascinating video and shows how much progress you can make if you humanize the prisoners so they don't feel reduced.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Uruguay seems to be an oasis of humanistic ideas in a sea of a lot of dehumanising corruption. I remember one of their presidents refused to drive a fancy car and took on a very cheap salary because his loyalty was to the people, not money. I could be wrong but the things I've heard from that country tend to be positive.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@danilofaria I'd say from an SD perspective that they're reacting against Orange ideology. How did you come to the conclusion that anti-vaxers are dumb?

I plan on vaccinating my kids for now if the time comes. If more arguments come out supporting anti-vax I'll evaluate and follow my intuition.

Thought this was beautiful because on the internet I saw lots of videos about how to profit from coronavirus

This one was instead using corona virus to practice kindness and community 

Screenshot_20200314-172926_YouTube.jpg

I thought this was green because of his passion to include and understand all races with a lack of understanding of how people could be "racist" 

Edited by d0ornokey

Minimalism, although shes a little bit pretentious the video is a cool inspiration if you want to leave behind the Orange materialistic lifestyle of stuff!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 hours ago, Commodent said:

That did not sound like Bill Gates, at all, so I Googled it. Turns out it's a spoof story.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coronavirus-bill-gates-fake-news-the-sun-letter-naomi-campbell-instagram-a9421251.html

Social media are not reliable sources of information.

Damn, my bad.

So much BS these days.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Commodent said:

That did not sound like Bill Gates, at all, so I Googled it. Turns out it's a spoof story.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coronavirus-bill-gates-fake-news-the-sun-letter-naomi-campbell-instagram-a9421251.html

Social media are not reliable sources of information.

I think you're right but nowhere in that article does it specifically have a mention of Bill Gates saying he wasn't the author of the message. It does sound like nothing I've ever heard from him though. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

If you watch Bill Gates's 2015 Ted talk though it is really amazing what he says about infectious diseases. He nailed what is happening. The dude is incredibly smart so it's no wonder people want to put fake words in his mouth.

Two articles that are A MUST to read. I cannot stress that enough.  @Leo Gura check it out, I think it's worth sharing on your blog, they need as much attention as possible.

What Can Evolution and Spiral Dynamics Tell us About the Coronavirus?

1_WXEd-EXm-xUqb_9bkbF20Q.jpeg

And the attached PDF as a sequel. It's obviously a turquoise perspective, but I think green can understand it as well. Especially with some psychedelic experiences :) It's a 1h+ read, but its worthed. A real eye opener to what's going on on the collective level.

The rise of Turquoise.pdf

What will you choose to do?

Edited by Stef_BG

Minecraft's new update looks stage greeny to me. It's called Minecraft Infinity update. Over 2 bilion new dimensions with lot of creative art.

Screenshot_2020-04-04-12-56-48.png

Screenshot_2020-04-04-12-54-44.png

Go easy on yourself :x, if you have some sort of mental health issue, self estem issue,... Take care of it first. 

The world is becoming more and more Stage Green...

??

Notice that the kids are very rigid, black and white thinkers, at a Stage Blue moral development, which they will eventually grow out of.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!