egoless

Consciousness has nothing to do with spirituality

182 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, egoless said:

I am responding to who is asking.

@egoless You started a topic so you initiated it. Just speaking truth here.

@Salvijus i really don't think that's necessary :/ people have all kinds of beliefs. Even self actualization is a belief.  You can be tolerant of them all and not try to shut someone out by being rude...

9 minutes ago, egoless said:

P.S. I consider many of you here as my online friends or at least I thought that was the case... I could have easily left the forum without revealing my shift in perspectives but I felt responsible to share with others about what I have found out

@cetus56:) 

2 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

@Salvijus i really don't think that's necessary :/ people have all kinds of beliefs. Even self actualization is a belief.  You can be tolerant of them all and not try to shut someone out by being rude...

If you serious about knowing the nature of life. Then you don't believe or disbelieve in anything. Only what you know you know, what you do not know you don't know. That's the most important step in this journey.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@zoey101 you see how these practices make some people rude and ignorant like him. But yet they walk around with an ilussion of divinity. That’s because this path collapsed the distinction between good and evil and this is precisely what the devil would like to achieve when deceiving humanity ;) 

@egoless

If you cling too much to Christianity, you will not be able to understand Jesus.

Jesus was not a christian. Interpretation of Jesus's message by Christianity is hilarious.

@Prabhaker Who said I follow religion? By christianity I mean I am the follower of Christ. 

Edited by egoless

It's only hurtful in you're attached like a baby to your belief system and when I'm trying to rip it off you cry like a baby. If you had even a little honesty you would see that your beliefs will not bring you to knowing. And be honest you don't know anything in this existence at all. Then when you see you don't know anything at all then shit the fuck up and look for answers not for a belief system. 

Edited by Salvijus

@egoless It's all cool. I feel the same. You've been around here for a while now and it's always been a pleasure. And I totally respect you sharing your new found peace with us here. But this is surely going to cause riffs at this level. Could you tone it down and maybe integrate the two?

@cetus56 You tell me to tone it down but yet you see how other people respond to me here ;) 

1 minute ago, egoless said:

@cetus56 You tell me to tone it down but yet you see how other people respond to me here ;) 

@egoless You are absolutely right and I was about to issue a warnings. That is totally uncalled for and not what we're about on this forum.@Salvijus

53 minutes ago, egoless said:

Evrything is belief. Search enough and you will understand. God is unknown.

Unlike you I’ve became directly conscious of the fact that there are only beliefs. You can’t escape them. 

your name is egoless yet your posts are full of ego ;) if you've really searched enough, you'd realize there isn't only one true belief. and if you choose one belief to follow,that's completely fine. but that doesn't make other beliefs wrong. beliefs are methods, and there isn't one right method. if you've really searched enough you'd realize saying "jesus is the only truth" is literally going back to square one. jesus is not the only sinless human. sin is subjective to beliefs. so jesus is sinless from the christian point of view, mohammed is sinless from an islamic point of view. but mohammed is a sinner from other belief's points of view. if you've really searched enough you would know that most beliefs at core are guiding you to the same direction. whether you get lost with the interpretation of those beliefs or not is up to you. but that has nothing to do with the quality of the belief itself.

@egolessHere is the middle way!  We should all watch this one together in peace.

@cetus56 I will post your review of the video here, in case this helps encourage someone to watch it:

My first experience watching Mooji was "Christ Consciousness". Very powerful and moving.  He opens the door to total oneness and presence, where separation and distance are an illusion. 

Back to my comments-I saw this too... He's awesome.

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

Belief is your making. Reality and truth is not a belief. You want to know the truth? Drop all beliefs including all your Jesus crap. And start from the bottom - What I know I know, what I do not know I do not know.

There are different variations of truth and reality as we can perceive it. 

Take the instance of Schrödinger's cat. The cat is both dead and alive (truth and reality, as far as you can perceive it) until one has been able to go into the room and check which one it is for "certainty".

The reality as you see it (perceive it) doesn't mean that it is what's "real" in the highest meaning of the world. We have physical manifestations of reality (and truth) and we have non-physical manifestations of it as well. There are different kinds of realities and truth, and to find out which one is "of the highest order" is no easy task.

Edited by reez

4 minutes ago, reez said:

There are different variations of truth and reality as we can perceive it. 

Take the instance of Schrödinger's cat. The cat is both dead and alive (truth and reality, as far as you can perceive it) until one has been able to go into the room and check which one it is for "certainty".

The reality as you see it (perceive it) doesn't mean that it is what's "real" in the highest meaning of the world. We have physical manifestations of reality (and truth) and we have non-physical manifestations of it as well. There are different kinds of realities and truth, and to find out which one is "of the highest order" is no easy task.

Ofcourse it's no easy task. But if you can't even distinguish a belief from truth then there's no hope for someone like that to navigate in this vast unknown, mysterious terrain.

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Azza What’s the difference between the truth, and a belief?

Belief is psychological, truth is existencial. 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Azza What’s the difference between the truth, and a belief?

beliefs are methods, the truth is the goal. once you reach the truth, you don't need to believe anymore.