Dante

Did Anyone Purchase The Ultimate Life Purpose Course?

69 posts in this topic

@Natasha I don't believe he has yet, but he might at some point. I think it's better that he hear it from someone trying to help him change his life than his friends, tv, or video games. If you think he is old enough to get something out of it then go for it. It may plant a seed that will help him grow into a great man.

22 hours ago, Natasha said:

@Neill Bolton @Robert @OceanJjb @Philip @Dante Does Leo use any strong words like an f word, etc. in this course videos. I'd like to purchase it for my teen-age son.

You do realize your teenage son curses like a sailor, right?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Natasha I personally don't believe words should be feared and shunned. As long as it isn't used directly as an insult. Words are nothing unless people make them to be something. 

On 3/16/2016 at 10:14 PM, Leo Gura said:

You do realize your teenage son curses like a sailor, right?

Leo...there are people in the world who NEVER curse. Believe it or not. Not just a few, but many!!!!

No problem, @Vaishnavi! I'm happy people are deciding to purchase after seeing the replies of people who already purchased it. I made the decision to purchase as a result and I am glad I did. Start saving! :)

On March 17, 2016 at 0:05 PM, TruthSeeker said:

there are people in the world who NEVER curse. Believe it or not. Not just a few, but many!!!!

sometimes you have to curse to underline a Point in a particular way!!

On 10/3/2016 at 9:01 PM, Dante said:

@abrakamowse I decided I am going to buy it for sure. I am going to get focused today and plan out my month because I already have a lot of new things planned. I have to focus a bit more on what I want before I purchase, but I am going to purchase it April 1st :D

Yh right april fools haha

Is there a possibility to divide the price of this course over few months? 

Just started yesterday with the course :)

Life Purpose without commitment will get you nowhere. If I've already blown close to $1,000 on the course and other material, and will continue to spend money to find this, I don't give a damn at this point. 

@Vaishnavi Haha, I'm in the same boat as you. Beware, don't make the mistake that I did all the time. I am "saving" up for this course since it has been released, but somehow I never have enough for it. I am bullshitting myself and the money that I could save for the course I'm throwing away for stupid shit. If you actually want to have this course, then actually save up for it, not like me fool. I am sure it is worth it and I cannot wait to finally get my hands on this course.

Yes, buy it, there is definetly ton of value in it. I have to admit i have been slacking of the course for a while now, due to work and other shit. Be prepared that the course will take a month, 2 or 3 months if you have work/hobbies/family etc. It is probably best that you put into youre calender what videos and exercises you do and when. Dont even try to take all the information at once.

@Lucifer I know what you're talking about. Don't worry, I set aside a fixed amount from my earnings no matter what for my life purpose course. I literally have a "purchase the life purpose course" in my goal list. Want it really bad. Can't wait to get my hands on it. :D 

I hope you save enough soon for the course. Good luck.