Dante

Did Anyone Purchase The Ultimate Life Purpose Course?

69 posts in this topic

@MarkusR

6 hours ago, MarkusR said:

Alright Leo, I get that. But I do not think a lot of people get it. You can not be truly free, living within the confines of ALL of this, this entire actualized movement.

Well, it makes your life a hell of a lot more enjoyable and more conscious. I believe working to better ourselves as human beings is part of a  psychological evolution, just look at how we live now compared to 2000 years ago! 

The amount of information and living ideologies you give out are enormous, too many people here can not see beyond it. I

It takes patience, persistence, and strong awareness to really feel the more deeper aspects of self actualization, i.e enlightenment work. An average person cannot jump straight to the top of the mountain. Small steps at a time. The more you begin to realize how these informations are subtlety affecting your life, you become more flexible and quite impressed about this. 

I think it is a huge hindrance to becoming aligned with your "true-self" the free self, when you within the confines of another persons view on life. 

Leo's work is derived from hundreds and hundreds of different people he has studied upon that he has felt that were most "practical" and straight to the point with massive gains of personal transformation. He does pick and choose, however, it doesn't mean you can't pick and choose whatever you want to spend time on. It has all comes from his personal experience and he has noticed that it worked, and just willing to share. It will probably work for you too if you have an open mind. 

this should be at a point where you have already let go of all other lesser more cookie-cutter self help programs, pop culture media, and everything else.

Leo's content has some cookie cutter videos towards the beginning of his journey, however, as one gets higher towards the Self-Actualization pyramid by Maslow, Leo's content then becomes quite interesting and worth while. 

And learn that you are the ultimate power in deciding how and why you live your life. True freedom comes from this place.

Of course, after you watch a self help video and turn your computer off, it's you that makes all the choices from there on out. You can choose whether to implement these ideas or not. Remember, the reason why Leo does what he does is because he wants a positive impact on the world, and that this is all for your better on your own journey.

Once you get deeper into consciousness work you will come to the realization that there is no "you" and was never a "you" in making any choices in "your" life. Real freedom comes from this place my friend. 

@MarkusR I think thats a personal problem if you're living under Leo's views. He's just there as a guide, but you should take charge of your life. And no, at his level of thinking, even if I think his views are dumb, it would at the very least, open new thought tracks, and who knows, it may lead to next big thing.

Thank you everyone for your responses. I take all these into consideration now.

I get it, I get that people do need this to help them begin their journey. BUT, is it really necessary to consume any more once you reach a certain point? I feel as though after a while of reading all of this self-help, watching the videos and especially Leo (I have watched almost every video and implemented a lot of his ideas into my life), it seems I only continue consuming because it gives me a sort of rush, like a mental masturbation as Leo would say. This is why I have chosen to continue my journey on my own terms, all my answers I can see lie within me, and If I can not trust that then how can I live my life on my own terms ever.

I just hope, for those that reach a certain point in emotional development and self-actualization that you can begin to remove the training wheels and start living fully for yourself. 

Personally after I stopped consuming personal development and actualization material of any kind, I have felt more aligned with my own intentions, more free and better off altogether.

This is all I wanted to share, it may be that I am missing something by abandoning the material, but I will see what happens as this is my own life, and my decisions are what make it up no one elses. Later on I might come back if I become lost and lose the plot, but before that this break from consumption and time of doing and producing I will enjoy fully :)

@Natasha

Very interesting question/concern..I have 2 teenage sons. I would say a lot of life experiences are needed to truly understand the context on YouTube. I'm saying this because Leo's videos on YouTube are excellent, but a lot of life experiences are needed for things in one's life to fall into place. Leo's videos on YouTube are actually very advanced.

(In other words, if a person could understand the context of the videos on YouTube, the person could go about the life purpose / entrepreneurship / career with a peace of mind because of the spiritual enlightenment clips. :))

Edited by Key Elements

I must say that saying "bad" words is not right or wrong; it just attracts different target audience. I have to find a way to get through to my boys on your teachings, Leo. Your teachings are great minus the "bad" words. It's not resonating with my boys. They are calling you "the middle finger guy" cause of one of your thumbnails-not to insult, but just to refer to you. They know more than one Leos.

@Key Elements I purchased Leo's course and my son (17) and I watch it twice a week one video at a time. He understands that those certain words Leo uses with the purpose of emphasis and to keep a listener's attention.

The Course is highly motivational and packed with great practical material. Blake figured out what his career will be less than a quarter into the Course. It's in-depth kind of learning, golden nuggets in each and every video. 

@Natasha @Leo Gura

Leo's no free-will clip and one of the spiritual enlightenment clips saying that one's journey  (like Luke Skywalker) has to go in full circle are very interesting. I can't "force" or "coerce" anyone's journey to go faster. I could only guide or set an example. It's not a 1+1=2 situation. I'm going to have to be careful on my approach. 

5 hours ago, Key Elements said:

I can't "force" or "coerce" anyone's journey to go faster. I could only guide or set an example. 

That's true. I watch and sometimes re-watch Leo's Sunday videos and others' material, so my son sees me do that and also indirectly picks up information from just being around. He also observes how I'm changing as a person and a parent due to self-actualization. There is mutual respect and trust, and no reasons to rebel. Children learn what they live.