Dante

Did Anyone Purchase The Ultimate Life Purpose Course?

69 posts in this topic

On 10/03/2016 at 5:26 PM, OceanJjb said:

I bought it yesterday!  Finally!!  :D  I'm watching #21 now.  9_9  

Lately I've been binge-watching Leo's free YouTube videos.  I watched all the topics that I was interested in.  Watching his videos of my interest, I realized some different approaches to my problem.  I thank Leo for that.  :)  

And.. I knew that Leo got paid contents.  I'd been interested in it since last year sometimes.  I quitted working in the end of last year . . I'm not working now, so I'd been hesitated to pay $250 . . . That's not small money . . . especially cuz I'm not working now . . . but NO!!  I GOT TO DO THIS NOW!!  Now it's Darn Good timing for me!!  

I can easily expect that my problems will come back/haunt me if I go back to work half-hearted.  

And, so, I bought the paid contents yesterday afternoon!!  Since then, I've been binge-watching them.  I feel kinda saturated.  Oh well.  That sounds like me.  lol.  

but one thing that I misunderstood in the [Who Is This Course Good For?] -- "Those going through a mid-crisis."  I misunderstood [mid-crisis] and [mid-life crisis.]  I'm in [mid-life crisis.]  I wonder if this course can be for people with mid-life crisis?  I hope so.  Actually doesn't matter!  i needed something to kick my ass.   

but overall, so far, I think $250 is a Huge bargain! for That Much Contents!  I can easily tell how much effort & passion Leo put into this course.  I respect Leo.  I thank Leo.  I wish I could know Leo a decade earlier. (then he's 20, he wouldn't be developed yet.)  (oh well.)

I've become addicted to Leo's videos recently. What is the difference or benefits of purchasing the Life Purpose course and watching selected videos on Youtube for my own life purpose ?

I was considering purchasing it myself. I have the money, it's not a problem. The thing that turns me off is if the course is about becoming a yogi, spiritual follower, etc. 

i care about building a business and learning techniques to improve and grow as a person. (Communication, charisma, persuasion, etc)

I don't really care about being "enlightened" or meditating as much because what profit will that bring me? I'd only invest $250 if that course truly helps my growth towards becoming the business person I aspire to be. 

@Argue I have not taken the course but heres my opinion based on Leo's videos and attitudes,

His videos are pretty straight forward about what the title says. Of course in a perspective it is probably spiritual to a degree but for the most part it shouldn't be. Oh and what is spiritual and what isn't doesn't particularly matter since you seem to be seeking profit. If it works, it works.

15 hours ago, Argue said:

I was considering purchasing it myself. I have the money, it's not a problem. The thing that turns me off is if the course is about becoming a yogi, spiritual follower, etc.

The course doesn't focus at all on enlightenment or spirituality. It's 100% career/business.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/17/2016 at 0:05 PM, TruthSeeker said:

Leo...there are people in the world who NEVER curse. Believe it or not. Not just a few, but many!!!!

That may be true, but her teenage son is not one of them ;)

On 3/23/2016 at 2:54 AM, Yog-sothoth said:

Is there a possibility to divide the price of this course over few months? 

Unfortunately not. Saving up is the solution to that problem.

Is the course useful even if I don't intend to start a business? I am just starting a phd in theoretical physics, so that pretty much means I will be staying in accademia.

@Leo Gura Hey Leo, I woule like to ask, if I can complete the course in a period of around 10 days, so to take these 10 days off from my work. Or, do you recommend to do progressively within some months so that the content and ideas mature. Also, wouldnot it be a good idea to have this material downloaded as well, in case we want to continue somewhere without internet for some days? Thanks, Maria

On 5/28/2016 at 6:37 PM, Maria M said:

@Leo Gura Hey Leo, I woule like to ask, if I can complete the course in a period of around 10 days, so to take these 10 days off from my work. Or, do you recommend to do progressively within some months so that the content and ideas mature. Also, wouldnot it be a good idea to have this material downloaded as well, in case we want to continue somewhere without internet for some days? Thanks, Maria

I emailed him and he said a month is the recommended time

Edited by Huz88

On March 17, 2016 at 3:05 PM, TruthSeeker said:

Leo...there are people in the world who NEVER curse. Believe it or not. Not just a few, but many!!!!

Many adult people do refrain from cursing, however, using foul language or other perceived "adult" behavior around their peers is a rite of passage. They usually do show respect around their mothers. ;-)

14 hours ago, Maria M said:

@Huz88 Thank you very much !! This helps!

Of course see how the course suits you. Be aware of how fast you assimilate the concepts into your psyche. For you it could mean to get most out of the course you do it over a year, or over 2 weeks.

I purchased the Life Purpose Course and believe it's one of the best investments I've ever made. My last gainful employment had fallen apart. My romantic relationship was in disarray. My latest project failed miserably, although now it seems a blessing in disguise. I felt like I hit rock bottom. In fact I became somewhat depressed. Happily, I discovered one Leo's videos on YouTube. That convinced me to go to his website. There I discovered his Life Purpose course. At first I was hesitant to spend the money. After sleeping on it, I ordered it the next day in early April. Now I am focused because I discovered my real Life Purpose. I wake up with renewed energy. I am once again confident and excited about life. A real plus is that I gave up useless, self-defeating activities. I live in conscious awareness. I have a ways to go, however this is a marvelous way to live.

@Philip awesome! I'm In Australia so cost in Aussie dollars is also more than US and having read your comment above I've just decided to purchase. Thanks for the inspiration! 

I do not want to systematically "tackle" my life. Sometimes I am completely put off by Leo by how boxed in and how strategic his approach to life is. Happiness is not something you strategize to achieve. Living your life to the fullest is not, journaling, planning, strategizing, pondering always about who you are, sitting in your room in the corner trying to do "enlightenment work". I mean, it just seems to me silly that you think you can align yourself with your truest fullest version by using a blueprint made by someone else. You are basically wiring your brain with the patterns Leo has chosen to perceive HIS life.

This is just my own opinion as of recently and I would strongly enjoy reading some responses to this.

I would like to thank Leo for getting me this far in life and emotional development but I have to say goodbye to his videos as I do not see much more benefit than harm that could happen from proceeding on this addicting journey with Leo.

@MarkusR Of course you should adopt what I say to your style. You should be learning from many other sources besides myself.

But if you do the things I say, your life will transform in ways you cannot even imagine. Sure, some of the stuff I say will not fit your personality type. Learn to ignore those parts.

Yes, I used the word should!

@Leo Gura I know the importance of purchasing this course but I'm too young hence don't have enough money to purchase it but I want to start early!

what other ways can I use too find a life purpose?

(foundational)

15 hours ago, MarkusR said:

@Leo Gura Alright Leo, I get that. But I do not think a lot of people get it. You can not be truly free, living within the confines of ALL of this, this entire actualized movement. The amount of information and living ideologies you give out are enormous, too many people here can not see beyond it. I think it is a huge hindrance to becoming aligned with your "true-self" the free self, when you within the confines of another persons view on life. 

There is a point that all of us that follow Leo here need to let go, this should be at a point where you have already let go of all other lesser more cookie-cutter self help programs, pop culture media, and everything else. And learn that you are the ultimate power in deciding how and why you live your life. True freedom comes from this place.

16 hours ago, MarkusR said:

I do not want to systematically "tackle" my life. Sometimes I am completely put off by Leo by how boxed in and how strategic his approach to life is. Happiness is not something you strategize to achieve. Living your life to the fullest is not, journaling, planning, strategizing, pondering always about who you are, sitting in your room in the corner trying to do "enlightenment work". I mean, it just seems to me silly that you think you can align yourself with your truest fullest version by using a blueprint made by someone else. You are basically wiring your brain with the patterns Leo has chosen to perceive HIS life.

This is just my own opinion as of recently and I would strongly enjoy reading some responses to this.

I would like to thank Leo for getting me this far in life and emotional development but I have to say goodbye to his videos as I do not see much more benefit than harm that could happen from proceeding on this addicting journey with Leo.

I don't think Leo's telling anyone how to live their life, it's YOUR life to live. He gives us practical 'tools' that help make life smoother and less confusing. I integrate his teachings and concepts with other material out there I find helpful, and only take away what enhances my life most.