MarkusSweden

No one to talk to.

18 posts in this topic

I'm a happy goy for the most part, great friends and girlfriend. I can talk to them about everything just as I can talk about everything here, at this great forum. 

Except one thing! I can't speak about my political views, not with any friend, not here. This makes me frustrated. I'm a typical alt right type of person. 

I feel angry when no one wants to listening to what bothers me the most. Soon the demoralisation face over, no more pride and dignity left to destroy in the western world, and then they will start to destabilize our countries full scale. The NWO start to shape. 

(((They))) know what they do. 

I just desperately need to talk, but I know I must keep it to my self, truth is not allowed. 

You can mention everything, but you can't mention the "JQ"

How to keep all my knowledge to my self and be quit about it, when all I want to do is to scream so that everybody can hear. 

Any tip?

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Start a diary 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

Any tip?

I'm going to get straight to the point and be honest. I understand the problem that you are presenting. What you are really trying to say is, you want just laws for all, right? Sure. And, you want the just laws to be enforced correctly. Don't we all want that? In the end, we all want peace. However, this is the third time that I'm trying to answer your question, and you never accepted the answer. When this happens, I can't do anything about it. My answer to you was:

Life purpose --> entrepreneurship --> philanthropist --> sage/guru/saint/etc.

The next step is to take actions to discover your life purpose and to move on.

Make a bunch of friends online and discuss with them on messengers or private chats or hangouts or video calls. Join political forums. Start a journal for self expression. There are just so many options in the virtual world. I understand your inquisitiveness and the need to let out. Do it in healthier ways. Dont do it on Facebook or other social media where freedom of speech is restricted. Can cause banning or loss of account.

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Try the free speech network...

https://gab.ai/ 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Just write it out right here. This should be one of the places with the least judgement and if there should be discussions on the subject you get to «practice» to argument your opinions/beliefs. Thats healthy?

There are so many alt-right forums on the internet. You can probably find people to discuss with there. Just remember to think critically about what you read on those forums, there are plenty of conspiracy theories

Try gab.ai

I strongly agree with you, politics is a problem.  Is that a good summary of the entirety of politics?  I think it is :P

@MarkusSweden

All this anger you feel is within, and anger is a destructive force. So as long as you only act out of anger, you will simply perpetuate problems. You cant do anything about anything from this limited / separate view.

Find your peace within before trying to force it into the world. You litteraly have to become the peace you want to see, so that an intelligent creative force (peace) can start to guide your every decision.

You are the NWO. You are the one that's destabilizing your country. Its up to you to take responsibility. For yourself and everyone else. If its so important to you, be a leader. But first really know what it is to lead. Or keep on fighting and fighting and fighting whatever new reality shows up. Until its over. And that's all you've been doing. 

Theres something in you that's clearly attracted to this path, since you're on this forum. All im saying is, dont waste that potential. You can go to an alt right forum and bicker about these things until your very last breath. Or go inward, and become an indestructable force of peace in a world that so desperately needs it. Your choice.

Feel free to share here, what is alt right in Sweden even? SD? 

We can be nice and not argue with you if we disagree.

Edited by Spiral

On 3/30/2018 at 6:13 AM, MarkusSweden said:

I'm a happy goy for the most part, great friends and girlfriend. I can talk to them about everything just as I can talk about everything here, at this great forum. 

Except one thing! I can't speak about my political views, not with any friend, not here. This makes me frustrated. I'm a typical alt right type of person. 

I feel angry when no one wants to listening to what bothers me the most. Soon the demoralisation face over, no more pride and dignity left to destroy in the western world, and then they will start to destabilize our countries full scale. The NWO start to shape. 

(((They))) know what they do. 

I just desperately need to talk, but I know I must keep it to my self, truth is not allowed. 

You can mention everything, but you can't mention the "JQ"

How to keep all my knowledge to my self and be quit about it, when all I want to do is to scream so that everybody can hear. 

Any tip?

Do you want to talk with people that already agree with you or do you want to talk to people that dont agree with you? If people that dont agree with you, why?

Either you are trying to find truth or you are driven by egoic reasons. If truth, you want to discuss it with people that dont agree so you can find the holes in your thinking. That means you will admit when you are wrong and change. 

I suspect it is for egoic reasons but either way, join debate.org. There you can argue with people all you want :)

You can talk to likeminded people in comments of youtube alt-right channels like "TheGoldenOne" or "Thulean Perspective" and so on, there are quite some of those.

You can join a sub-reddit or chan board like 4chan.org/pol which should be right up your alley or something more about personal development and spirituality but still with alt-right views then you can check out 8ch.net/fringe which is basically a pol influenced occultist/spiritual board.

Those are just a few examples, there are probably way more on the internet. But know that nothing of this will ease your pain... and watch out for the NWO not to go after you.

be careful Leo is a leftist that calls the alt-right conspiranoics, is strange he doesnt delete your post.

11 hours ago, Moreira said:

be careful Leo is a leftist that calls the alt-right conspiranoics, is strange he doesnt delete your post.

:ph34r:

@MarkusSweden  Im here to listen add me on snapchat; icrooze7 or on whatsapp 07375998604 or text whatever. or even on this forum. Man,  I get you, most people have brainwashed beliefs from culture and society.  I have weird beliefs too lol.  Im always open to new ideas i havent heard of before. If you have any information that could blow my mind please tell me i love that shit