WildeChilde

When Will Leo Become Fully and Permanently Awakened?

41 posts in this topic

I tried submitting a poll, but some kind of error occurred.  Anyways, I'll do it here instead.

Given his current trajectory, when do you predict Leo will become enlightened?  I'm not talking about satori and psychedelic experiences here and there however profound; I'm talking about full-blown, God-level sahaja samadhi akin to what Jan Esmann and David Spero have. 

a) less than 1 year

b) 1-3 years

c) 5-10 years

d) 10+ years

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

No matter how long, Leo is literally doing Gods work here documenting this journey. Even if in the worst case it all turns out to be bullshit it will be worth it.

15 minutes ago, Crystalous said:

Nobody knows!

Just to make your ego happy Imo B.

However, that's lame question :D 

P.S. Leo is already awakened on the mind level. It takes more time to see these effects on emotional level. Emotional awakening is the hardest (stopping identifying with emotions). Many of us already are awakened on the mind level.

Edited by egoless

IMO Leo relies too much on Jnani way, I think he needs to start Bhakti way more

11 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

IMO Leo relies too much on Jnani way, I think he needs to start Bhakti way more

But you are saying it as if it's wrong. If Leo was not focused on jnana he would not upload so much information and share wisdom with people. So stop  directing other people. Leo's LP is much more important holistically atm than his awakening. 

Edited by egoless

It may sound a bit egotystical but I prefer the actual Leo rather than some entranced autistic Eckar tolle that has to go down to earth every time somebody makes him a question and lasts 3 minuted to process it

8 minutes ago, Moreira said:

It may sound a bit egotystical but I prefer the actual Leo rather than some entranced autistic Eckar tolle that has to go down to earth every time somebody makes him a question and lasts 3 minuted to process it

Leo has no choice as to how his life is going or where he's gonna end up.  Neither does Eckhart Tolle.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@egoless nope, u can combine Jnani and Bhakti, actually it’s much better to combine them, they will unite in the end anyways

18 minutes ago, Moreira said:

Stop asking questions then. Lol 

@dorg @dorg yes, but Bhakti is also when you devote and surrender yourself to God and when you consider God not as yourself but as a higher power which is other than you. If it is other than you then you can fully let go control and surrender to IT, otherwise if you think that you are god before enlightenment then to what thing you surrender? To your own self? That doesn’t work very much imo This is common trap.

Isn't the suitable type of yoga based on the seeker's temperament?  The sages say that jnani yoga is the path of the intellect, so naturally any intellectually-driven person would be drawn to this path over the bhakti path.  In the same way that a highly altruistic/philanthropic person may be drawn to the karma yoga path.

23 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

@dorg @dorg yes, but Bhakti is also when you devote and surrender yourself to God and when you consider God not as yourself but as a higher power which is other than you. If it is other than you then you can fully let go control and surrender to IT, otherwise if you think that you are god before enlightenment then to what thing you surrender? To your own self? That doesn’t work very much imo This is common trap.

Not disagreeing @Monkey-man but how can you tell whether Leo has or has not done that in his own way?

I mean if someone looks unsurrendered to you is that not your own perception so it shows where you are rather than the other doesn't it?

yo why the fuck does it matter when some other motherfucker becomes enlightened. Like yea the guy is a great researcher but that doesn't mean shit about his level of consciousness. Hes in the same boat as the rest of us.