benny

Premature Ejaculation

26 posts in this topic

I need some resources that will help with this. I can't begin to explain how frustrating and disheartening it is to have a beautiful woman in bed with you, only for you to blow your load within 30 seconds of penetration; often, in my case, right away. 

What has worked for you?

What books/products would you recommend?

Book multiorgasmic man forgot the name of the author can look it up later...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Wear a thick condom and let her be on top will definitely help. Breathing out when you/she put it in helps, so breathing in just before than out for five seconds while putting it in.

Lots of forplay. Controlling your breathing properly. I heard once that girls can’t get there if they hold there breath, maybe that works for guys as well? It’s creates a kind of panic of sorts.

The classic trick, think of something else(nasty or unsexy), or squeeze a finger to cause slight pain also helps distract you. 

Odd last resort, wear a condom that’s too small for you. Kinda hurts and weak erection probably occurrences.

Also worth trying go on noFap,why? Because you can go on if you finish early. 

Edited by Spiral

Also, as stupid as it sounds,

Continue to fuck after your first ejaculation (you don't even need to wait).

If your priority is to please the girl, this is definitely possible.

Or if you can't, just do it again, or does the second and third time it still come off pretty quick ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@benny Clean up your diet and pick up the book: The Tao of Health, Sex, and Longevity by Daniel Reid.

Diet + the practices in that book will help you go from pre-mature ejac. to having sex multiple times for multiple hours with no ejaculation. Cheers. 

Do you have any existing condition such as Phimosis? ( foresking not being able to retract all the way back) this could be causing excess stimulation and PE.  

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

You know those muscles you tense when you are in a rush to a toilet and holding it off not to pee in your pants? :D Practice to control those muscles. If you tense them correctly your dick should move slightly. Do 100 reps per day and after that try to hold the muscle tense for as long as you can for five times. Then when you are penetrating her and feel like you are about to cum, use those muscles to prevent the cum. You may still cum slightly but you will stay rock hard and are able to continue and cum again later if you so choose.

I'm a female so I am not sure how much of this can be applied to men but I try anyways. 

One thing that helps involves psychedelics or high consciousness while cumming; if you can try to focus enough, there is that moment where you are so close and possibly you can feel that time stops a bit. If you are focused or high enough, you can start being able to choose which way you want to go, back or forward to cumming.  Maybe practicing to stop time a bit or in other words, focus inwards strongly helps you do this. 

Another thing that comes to my mind is to practice holding it as long as you can when masturbating. Soon you find that tiny trigger where can give you that choice for later. It won't feel like suffering or pushing yourself anymore, but just a nice choice. 

Good luck 

14 hours ago, Spiral said:

Wear a thick condom and let her be on top will definitely help. Breathing out when you/she put it in helps, so breathing in just before than out for five seconds while putting it in.

Lots of forplay. Controlling your breathing properly. I heard once that girls can’t get there if they hold there breath, maybe that works for guys as well? It’s creates a kind of panic of sorts.

The classic trick, think of something else(nasty or unsexy), or squeeze a finger to cause slight pain also helps distract you. 

Odd last resort, wear a condom that’s too small for you. Kinda hurts and weak erection probably occurrences.

Also worth trying go on noFap,why? Because you can go on if you finish early. 

Been on and off nofap. Have abstained for three-ish weeks now. Will see if it helps in time. The thick condom thing sounds promising... I'll buy a package.

14 hours ago, Shin said:

Or if you can't, just do it again, or does the second and third time it still come off pretty quick ?

My number one priority is her pleasure. I do half an hour to an hour of foreplay before penetration. I'll see if I can keep going post-orgasm, but my dick gets incredibly sensitive right after I cum.

13 hours ago, ppfeiff said:

@benny Clean up your diet and pick up the book: The Tao of Health, Sex, and Longevity by Daniel Reid.

Diet + the practices in that book will help you go from pre-mature ejac. to having sex multiple times for multiple hours with no ejaculation. Cheers. 

Diet is impeccable. Will give it a read. Thanks!

13 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Do you have any existing condition such as Phimosis? ( foresking not being able to retract all the way back) this could be causing excess stimulation and PE.  

I'm circumcised. 

11 hours ago, ADD said:

You know those muscles you tense when you are in a rush to a toilet and holding it off not to pee in your pants? :D Practice to control those muscles. If you tense them correctly your dick should move slightly. Do 100 reps per day and after that try to hold the muscle tense for as long as you can for five times. Then when you are penetrating her and feel like you are about to cum, use those muscles to prevent the cum. You may still cum slightly but you will stay rock hard and are able to continue and cum again later if you so choose.

I've heard of kegal exercises. I'll have to do some research into them. Cheers!

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Will check em out. Thanks. :)

1 hour of foreplay is way too much dude.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 07/03/2018 at 0:46 PM, Shin said:

Ha, doing it for her?

giphy.gif

Im busting and im gone baby!!!!!!!!

I can tell you PE is 90% mind 10% diet/lifestyle.

Meditation will balance everything out.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 3/6/2018 at 8:12 PM, benny said:

I need some resources that will help with this. I can't begin to explain how frustrating and disheartening it is to have a beautiful woman in bed with you, only for you to blow your load within 30 seconds of penetration; often, in my case, right away. 

What has worked for you?

Have you ever thought of being honest with a woman about it and seeing if she would be willing to help try a few things?

Desensitization by overexposure might help. You could tell a woman about your problem and plan a weekend night to just hang out in bed naked all evening. Orgasm as fast as you want. Treat the first orgasm like you just want to get it out of the way. Spend some time on making her feel good and take as much time as you need to get it up again. Lay and bed and talk for awhile if needed. Take as much time as you need and plan that out with her. Have repeated sex until you cant orgasm anymore and you'll see what its like to go as long as you want. Practice sex in this space for awhile until it becomes more familiar.

Having sex for 30 minutes is different than a quickie. The energy coming from your hands and lips should be passion, tenderness and sensuality. Move in between making love and fucking.

Many people say that marijuana helps make sex more pleasurable and I agree :) It might also make it more interesting to keep having sex over and over.

Edited by Matt8800

Damn. I wish I could cum faster. I have delayed ejaculation.

How thick are your loads, benny?

I can advice you to try home remedies first. For example, eat ginger, asparagus and try out thicker condoms. If they don't help, look here other ways to fight premature ejaculation. The exercises from there helped me, and I believe help you. Have you consulted doctor? I won't advice you to take any pills if you're not sure about the reason of your problem. May be you're in stress or it's something with hormones.   

I have the same problem dude.. it's frustrating and it has killed the enjoyment of sex for me.. It's like having sex is a chore and not a pleasurable moment.. I always feel like shit when I finish in 30sec - 90sec.

I tried some of the tips mentioned, like thinking about something nasty or distracting yourself, but it is just pointless.. sex is supposed to be fun, not a chore, if I am thinking in nasty things or doing all kinds of tricks to distract me where is the fun of it??

You need to focus on yourself, not outside. 

Learn tantra and how to injaculate and raise kundalini. 

@benny  Controlled breathing is the key.

BTW, sex does not start or stop with your boner or lack of it. Expand your scillset.

.....or just buy her a Hitachi vibb.

On 3/6/2018 at 10:12 PM, benny said:

What has worked for you?

Breathe deep