benny

Premature Ejaculation

26 posts in this topic

Stop straining the lower body, I mean stop tensing the anus and sexual organs. Practice the reverse while breathing (like when you excrete or pee). 

Hi ben,

It is most times a matter of controlling emotion and anxiety. If you are super aroused or always in such state of mind when or during before sex then there is more likely the even will continue to repeat its self.

How ever there are so many trick you can deploy to delay premature ejaculation and among those, only a handful of them seem to have worked and of which you can search the net for more.

One things I have noticed from my number of research is that whatever your state of mind is or was before or during sex, immediately influence the out come of your performance not just on the early ejaculation alone.

Therefore if you can apply some of these techniques below:

• Squeeze technique
  • Holding pee for a fraction of seconds
  • Deliberately delaying ejaculation
  • Pull out before the sensation kicks in
  • Removing your mind from sex during sex. yes I know its difficult but try it
  • Try not to be super aroused
  • Deal with anxiety before sex
  • Prolong foreplay during bed time
  • Communicate with your partner about your concern and she will work things out with you
  • Clear your mind of any stress
  • Never use work as an excuse. You will never come out of it.

Lastly, I can go on and on about how to control premature ejaculation here and that is not even the permanent cure you need. To completely cure premature ejaculation, you need to use some natural supplements that have proven records with good testimonies from those who used them and has zero side effect.

While you are using the control techniques the fight premature ejaculation, the natural supplements will help fight the biological aspect of which basically helps with stabilizing blood pressure, increasing your libido, as well as improving your general sexuality.

This article here on how to cure premature ejaculation will help throw more light. Enjoy the read and I wish all the best.

Hey ! My husband had problems with erections and orgasms and after he went to the sexologist he started using prosolution+ pills that helped him a lot. In the past he was frustrated that he couldn't have a normal sex and I felt sorry for him. But now he is very satisfied. We can have better and long-lasting sex.We are both happy. I would definitely recommend this product to men who are having problems with this kind of problems.

Edited by Arellano

I never had a truly satisfying sex. I can last long enough only if a jerk off like 5 times before sex. But obviously when i do so i'm also can't enjoy sex.

I tried all those techniques like start-stop technique, slow breathing, squeezing muscles, etc. Can't enjoy sex while doing all that stuff. Is there a method to cure PE in such a way so during sex i can set myself free and really concentrate on pleasing my girl and feeling my body?

I heard that circumcision can be the thing? Is there anyone here who solved the problem by doing it?

You can get drunk :D once I drink like 2 beers I can go with frequency 5Hz for an hour :D 

9 hours ago, kamill said:

You can get drunk :D once I drink like 2 beers I can go with frequency 5Hz for an hour :D 

I dont drink alcohol for like 7 years now. But when i was drinking it was not much better. I lasted 1 minute instead of 1 second. ;) Anyway, that's not enough for most woman i think.