Ibn Sina

What kind of problems are you going through?

82 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Charlotte said:

These types of thoughts I'm referring to have been in life from around the age of 12, I'm now 28. I've tried observing, it isn't strong enough ?

Buddha was 29 when he left to his quest. He had those thoughts all his life and what happened? ;)

Im 17 and i used to be tormented by thoughts everyday, a few days ago, I just observed everything and the thought activity decreased by 90%

If you quit in the first week, then you arent going to see results. Its about patience and perseverance.

I have been on this path since summer 2016, everyday, just observing thoughts :D

27 minutes ago, Charlotte said:
35 minutes ago, Ether said:

Just observe.

These types of thoughts I'm referring to have been in life from around the age of 12, I'm now 28. I've tried observing, it isn't strong enough ?

"Just observe" means to be aware, be aware of thought. Being aware of - or just observing - thought is not going into thought. Going into thought is thinking/believing (like) you are someone located somewhere.

Edited by dorg

1 hour ago, Ether said:

Live:

Mfw_im_green_think_a_joke_is_funny_then_kill__1e524b69c67150e960591525c9491fd2.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Live:

Mfw_im_green_think_a_joke_is_funny_then_kill__1e524b69c67150e960591525c9491fd2.png

I love suicide memes

CUZ IM KILLING MYSELF OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Charlotte It is strong enough. It just takes some time. You’d have to admit, you’re undergoing a significant change in how you think & feel about yourself.  I see it from a screen, I’m assuming you do too. 

@Ether You too my good man. I remember your first posts. You’ve come a long way already. You got honest. That’s f’n Huge man. 

@sgn This is the place for this. Type it out, you & we can shine the light of awareness on it together. If you figure it’ll take a couple weeks to see progress after ‘getting it all out’, you’ll be happy you did. Takes time.  Just my opinion. Suffering is illusionary. Keeping it to one’s self can really grow it. Getting it out opens things up. Lot of people who care here. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm yeah, everyday is a new day, to reach that goal.

only that i dont do goals anymore xD

12 hours ago, Ether said:

Buddha was 29 when he left to his quest. He had those thoughts all his life and what happened? ;)

Im 17 and i used to be tormented by thoughts everyday, a few days ago, I just observed everything and the thought activity decreased by 90%

If you quit in the first week, then you arent going to see results. Its about patience and perseverance.

I have been on this path since summer 2016, everyday, just observing thoughts :D

I'm 27, I don't know why I said I'm 28, wishing my life away ? I'm 28 soon. 

Wow, glad to hear it's working for you bud! Keep up the good work! ♥️ And thank you for your support ?

11 hours ago, Star Net said:

Hi

@Ibn Sina @Ether @sgn @Saumaya @Preetom @Slade @Rachityczny @Charlotte

Do not call them Problems, Call them challenges and be happy with these challenges in Your life,

Can You imagine a life without challenges ?, a life without challenges can not be called a life,

it is about the mindset.

Amen brother! ?

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

It is strong enough. It just takes some time. You’d have to admit, you’re undergoing a significant change in how you think & feel about yourself.  I see it from a screen, I’m assuming you do too. 

I am @Nahm your absolutely right. 

I'm able to observe and not be sucked in to the content of most of my thoughts, it's this one big issue I have. I don't want to explain via a thread because I'm to embarrassed but I desperately need some guidance with this "challenge" (see what I did there @Star Net  ?) @Nahm would you mind if I PM'd you? I don't want to bore you with my issue's though and take up to much of your time ♥️

My problem is my family as they are not chilled and not peaceful at all, they are something like Woody Allen's Jewish family impersonation in Annie Hall. It's a challenge to actualize being around them.

Ive noticed that many actualizers here aren't happy with their families either, and same goes to my observations of other people, friends in my life, it's almost a pattern, if u had peaceful and conscious family from early age u probs don't engage with actualizing on purpose but able to have happy life. If u didn't u either actualize on purpose or become unhappy/depressed or stressed/angry person

Edited by Monkey-man

Hi   @Charlotte

I keep reminding Myself that these are challenges not problems, because if I do not, I will return to think about them as problems and entering the bad false mode,

Actually When I saw Your post, an Idea came to My mind, I am writing the word challenge on My hand now to keep reminding My self for the next 21 days,

You can do that too,

Have a nice day  ......

Not wanting to disappoint those around me. I plan on moving across the country and I know my family and friends will try to talk me out of it. I was thinking about just up and leaving without saying anything but then I'll just end up with everyone blowing up my phone and wondering where I am. 

Currently my problem is that I am sitting outside the classroom because I arrived late :P

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

7 hours ago, Ibn Sina said:

Currently my problem is that I am sitting outside the classroom because I arrived late :P

Pull out your balls

Then, slap the teacher

Sit on his desk

Then tell him to continue

Works everytime ;)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 hours ago, Shin said:

Pull out your balls

Then, slap the teacher