Viking

water memory

44 posts in this topic

Those who believe will benefit, those who don't wont - vice versa

Some people see a completely different world than others thus an endless argument in the making.

If you know something, keep it to yourself, don't bother trying to explain to others living in a completely different world. They wont "see it" no matter how hard you try unless you both vibe on the same or similar frequency.

Its not worth sacrificing your light for others not ready, trust me i know.

Plant seeds, Move on.

B R E A T H E

@Shanmugam

What if Sadhguru has developed an extraordinary sensibility to perceive with his senses, if that is the case, how can someone without that sensibility prove him wrong? 

Is reality a manifestation of thoughts? Isn’t reality the evaluation and dissection of an observational experience? We see the actuality of a fact, “A truth”, then from that impression there is a reflection. This reflection of the actuality being our interpretation of that fact becomes distorted by the limited nature of thought. Is this the nature of reality? Anything of recollection and anything produced and added to by the faculty of thinking. 

Is reality different from truth? 

Edited by Faceless

@blazed you must unlearn everything you have learned and learn again.

The Law of Divine Oneness - everything is connected to everything else. What we think, say, do and believe will have a corresponding effect on others and the universe around us.

Law of Vibration - Everything in the Universe moves, vibrates and travels in circular patterns, the same principles of vibration in the physical world apply to our thoughts, feelings, desires and wills in the Etheric world. Each sound, thing, and even thought has its own vibrational frequency, unique unto itself.

Law of Action - Must be employed in order for us to manifest things on earth. We must engage in actions that supports our thoughts dreams, emotions and words

Law of Correspondence - This Universal Law states that the principles or laws of physics that explain the physical world energy, Light, vibration, and motion have their corresponding principles in the etheric or universe "As above, so below"

Law of Cause and Effect - Nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws.. Every Action(including thought) has a reaction or consequence "We reap what we sow"

Law of Compensation- The Universal Law is the Law of Cause and effect applied to blessings and abundance that are provided for us. The visible effects of our deeds are given to us in gifts, money, inheritances, friendships and blessings.

Law of Attraction - Demonstrates how we create the things, events and people that come into our lives Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energies which, in turn attract like energies. Negative energies attract negative energies and positive energies attract positive energies.

The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy - All persons have within them the power to change the conditions of their lives. Higher vibrations consume and transform lower ones; thus, each of us can change the energies in our lives by understanding the Universal Laws and applying the principles in such a way as to effect change

Law of Relativity - Each person will receive as series of problems (Tests of Initiation/Lessons) for the purpose of strengthening the light within each of these tests/lessons to be a challenge and remain connected to our hearts when proceeding to solve the problems. This law also teaches us to compare our problems to others problem into its proper perspective. No matter how bad we perceive our situation to be, There is always someone who is in a worse position. Its all relative.

Law of Polarity - Everything is on a continuum and has and opposite. We can suppress and transform undesirable thoughts by concentrating on the opposite pole. It is the law of mental vibrations.

Law of Rhythm - Everything vibrates and moves to certain rhythms.. These rhythms establish seasons, cycles, stages of development, and patterns. Each cycle reflects the regularity of God's Universe. Masters know how to rise above negative parts of a cycle by never getting to excited or allowing negative things to penetrate their consciousness.

Law of Gender - The law of gender manifests in all things as masculine and feminine. It is this law that governs what we know as creation. The law of gender manifests in the animal kingdom as sex. This law decrees everything in nature is both male and female. Both are required for life to exist.

This is your starting point, you may not see the connection to the subject now, but you will eventually. All the best :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Raise your vibration and do the experiments on yourself to see the results. (if you are so curious..) If we waited for science to confirm or figure out everything for us we wouldn't be nowhere. Be your own scientist, be your own master, know your own truths from within. All answers beyond what man knows and understands are within. Relying on what sciences says is proven fact or not is only falling deeper in illusion. Next day i can come up with a better idea to create better technology that leaves that so called once scientifically proven fact a dust in the wind. Be your own guide.

Seek and you shall find.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 2017-11-24 at 2:59 PM, blazed said:

@Hsinav

Sadhguru says a lot of things that doesn't make sense. Maybe he says what is requirement in the moment.

In another video he also says you hold memory too, your genes and DNA.

Below he bashes self talk. Don't take his words literally. He's like a Riddler.

@blazed

What he´s talking about in this video is crystal clear to me. I don´t find it strange in any way.

On 2017-11-24 at 8:01 PM, Shanmugam said:

There are two questions that are raised here:

1) Does water have memory?

2) Is there a scientific evidence for water memory?

First, let us recognize both these as two different questions. I am not going to talk about the first question because it has been already discussed here.

But I know the definite answer to the second question. There is no scientific evidence for water memory.

I actually answered a question in Quora regarding Sadhguru's talk on water memory: https://www.quora.com/What-are-scientists’-opinions-on-Sadhguru-Jaggi-Vasudevs-IIT-Madras-talk-about-water-having-memory-and-his-abilities-to-manipulate-its-taste-via-telekinesis/answer/Shanmugam-P-12?srid=hJCJi

In that answer, I have explained how science works and have talked about almost all the popular studies done on water memory.

@Shanmugam

What is the criteria for something to be called a scientific journal?

yes, consciousness affects water because when you're unconscious you suffer a lot and anxiety can make your heart pump harder and your blood circulate faster. xD

enlightenment has nothing to do with believing/creating/philosophizing. that's makyo!

enlightenment is the end of struggle. the end of all intern battles. the end of cravings. the end of desiring to impose your beliefs upon Reality and, instead, accepting it completely.

if you want to play with beliefs/desires/roles, i recommend that you do it consciously otherwise there will be endless struggle.

unborn Truth

53 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

yes, consciousness affects water because when you're unconscious you suffer a lot and anxiety can make your heart pump harder and your blood circulate faster. xD

enlightenment has nothing to do with believing/creating/philosophizing. that's makyo!

enlightenment is the end of struggle. the end of all intern battles. the end of cravings. the end of desiring to impose your beliefs upon Reality and, instead, accepting it completely.

if you want to play with beliefs/desires/roles, i recommend that you do it consciously otherwise there will be endless struggle.

Just yesterday I was reading about makyo. It needs to be talked about here since a lot of people take it very seriously..

Makyō refers to the hallucinations and perceptual distortions that can arise during the course of meditation and can be mistaken by the practitioner as "seeing the true nature" or kenshō. Zen masters warn their meditating students to ignore sensory distortions. -wiki

That is exactly what some people here in this forum seem to experience.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@blazedIt has worked for me as did many different food/water experiments i have done in the past as well other friends who have done so. You need to seek within and raise your vibratory frequency so you can tap into higher consciousness to understand and be sensitive and have adequate clarity to see results for yourself. I believe you are still in a state of "thinking" needing to ask for proof/evidence on this subject because when you completely connect to inner-knowledge you are in a state of "knowing" thus you either know these things or you don't as these questions and subjects become common knowledge in higher consciousness understanding.

When you are no longer in alignment with your higher consciousness/higher self whatever you wanna call it is when you resort back to thinking and state of beliefs and unsure about things.

You may not see it now but i am genuinely trying to help you and yes i should take my own advice, you are right about that but at the same time i rather myself than others because i don't mind some self destruction in order to preserve more light in others. I have been through it countless times, i can handle it and at the end of the day i understand the "slingshot effect" and prefer the most intense, its just who i am i guess.. a warrior of light, rebellious Indigo nature.

If i had the choice to sacrifice myself for the instant global awakening of humanity I'll do it in a heartbeat.

Trust me, I admit when i am wrong, All i know is how to be genuine and authentic. Absolute Truth/Honesty is my very nature. I cannot go back no matter how hard i try. Now whether you believe it or not is entirely upto you and your own lesson, we can simply agree to disagree for now :)

And i forgive you.

All the best

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

There is a kind of a cultural add-on that accompanies professions.  We all do this whether we realize it or not to a greater or lesser extent.  A lawyer has a certain kind of worldview, as well as a teacher, a musician, or a medical doctor.  We all see the world through the lens of our work -- and we all re-fashion reality through the lens of our work too.  Become aware of this, this is some crazy shit!  You got the wider culture and then you got the cultural add-on fashioned by your profession or your work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Water is a lot like the brain and the “objective outside reality” belief. The filters we hold in our personal introspection, and the very filters that allow the belief in an outside reality. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, blazed said:

By the way I recommend watching the movie "the man who knew infinity" based on a true story.

It shows a real good demonstration of how the concept of infinity was coming to him through his higher powers and his struggles to prove it in the scientific world. Having to document it all, theorize it, correct his mistakes, and let his peers review the information for accuracy, all the whilst he was dying.

Pulishing his work for the world to see was his greatest feat.

Thank you for mentioning about the movie 'The man who knew infinity'... I would love to watch that movie :) .. It sounds interesting

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@blazed @Shanmugam @Dragallur

I had only 1 question for you and you didn't answer it. I have posted links and videos and you watched none. If you would like to change your perspective, then it is not coming easy, you have to put in  the research. I am not saying you have to trust in me or in whatever I believe. I am saying you have to do your own experiments, to test it on your personal experience, to do your own research and collect the missing pieces by yourself. Nobody will assemble the life puzzles for you, you have to do it by yourself.

I will answer my question for you. Cymatics is the study of visible sound vibrations. You are talking about like thoughts are internal and the world is external, but I really don't see a difference, so it doesn't make sense to speak about thoughts having effect on the outside world, it's just silly. I sensed hundreds of times what others were thinking and they were not near me at all, so this notion that thought are only internal is false based on my personal experience.  

The problem here is not the lack of evidence, but your need to rely on scientific consensus to prove something to you. Why? Because if your personal experience doesn't prove what the science talks about, then this will become just another belief for you, and this means you will become a thief of beliefs. Not good. If something is proven by your personal experience, than that means it's true for you. You don't need 1000 of people to give you some thoughts about a thing to accept it as reality. 

Beliefs need to be based on personal experience to be truly yours and this is done by confirming it trough personal experience. Every belief comes from the personal experience and this is where it must return to. 

There is no outside reality. I am living in my own universe and you are living in your own universe, and we are co-creating a third shared consensus reality. You are taking this third shared consensus reality as more True than personal experience which is the ultimate Truth to base proof on. 

If something is not relevant to your personal experience, than don't waste your time on the topic. If you need to cook dinner, don't go out and hang out with your friends. The same is true for this topic here, I think you are just wasting time.

Music is a sound, words are sounds, thoughts are sounds... they have a certain vibrational frequency associated to them. When we look at the atoms and the smallest particles that we can, we find atoms, those atoms are vibrating and those vibrations form a certain vibrational frequency. Atoms are everywhere, so everything is vibrating and everything is affecting everything else. Like when you throw a stone into a pond, the waves will reach out far outer. 

You can watch a ton of cymatics experiments on youtube, watch documentaries, videos, articles... and the results are clear. The higher the frequency the more complex patterns form. The experiments were done with multiple substances. And they show more complex patterns as frequency increases. So countless cymatic experiments prove what Masaro Emoto did, maybe there is some truth to what you said about being pictures being random and other stuff, but the funny thing is, that those pictures don't contradict other cymatics experiments, because masaro emotos pictures show more complex patterns in higher vibrational words and feelings and low complexity and disharmony in low vibrating thoughts. The higher the vibration, the better the feelings and thoughts. Low vibrations are associated with bad feelings and bad thoughts. Now this shows to me that the patterns obtained in other experiments were in alignment with Masaro Emoto's work. 

Now I agree that cymatics doesn't prove that water has memory, but it clearly demonstrates that the patterns are similar to other cymatics experiments so, it makes perfect sense. 

I am less sure about water memory compared to the point made above, but my experience confirmed that the water tasted different after programming it with 432Hz and positive words. If I programmed it 5 minutes before drinking it, and it still tastes different than that proves to me that water has memory. Simple as that, I don't need 1000 of people to confirm this to me. Because their observation will be based on their personal experience and their personal experience is not more valid than my personal experience, not even 0,0001%. Concepts such as comparisons of something being more or less true are happening inside personal experience. 

9 hours ago, blazed said:

Thank you your graciouss, highness, I didn't know I needed your forgiveness.

Of course you don't, but i know you will eventually, That's why i forgive you now because i know better.

Remember, There's 2 eyes that look but 1 that sees. Feed the one that sees.

Take care of yourself, Peace

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E