Viking

water memory

44 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, blazed said:

A pretentious one.

Your message isn't humble and modest as you think it is, or pretend it is. Like i said a lot of growing to do, yourself.

But still lecturing from a higher seat I see.

That's how you choose to see it :/

B R E A T H E

I don't understand why people are still not willing to admit the initial mistake. @blazed is not arguing whether water memory is true or not. He is saying that water memory is not scientific fact, which is true.

Let me give you an example to explain.

A complaint was made that Joe killed his friend. Joe was arrested. Joe denies the murder and his lawyer argues that Joe didn't commit the murder. But the Judge is not convinced and he gives life sentence to Joe. Now, let me ask two questions

1) Did Joe kill his friend?

2) Was the Judge convinced that Joe killed his friend?

The answer to the first question may not be certain. But the answer to the second question is certain. Do you get my point?

@AleksM Not sure why you quoted me.. I didn't say anything about the first question which is 'Does water have memory?'.. I only answered the second question 'Is water memory a scientific fact?'.. The answer is a clear 'no!'...

Anyway, whether water has memory or not has nothing to do with enlightenment. And I agree with you that personal experience is a proof (as long as you are pretty sure that you are not hallucinating)... I neither have personal experience of water memory nor do I see any verifiable proof in science...

Edited by Shanmugam

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@blazed I looked up the movie you suggested. It was a pleasant surprise because the movie is the story of Ramanujan, a great mathematician who was born in my state, Tamil Nadu and spoke the same language I speak, Tamil. It is the same land which is the home of Ramana Maharshi. :) . The reviews are very interesting; I am going to get the movie and will watch it probably in a couple of days. It has been a very long time since I watched a movie, and I prefer quality movies like this which are especially related to the niche I write in. Anything that is related to science vs spirituality interests me, and the story of Ramanujam is quoted in both spiritual and scientific communities..

One of the reviewers writes the following, which convinced me to see the movie:

"Intuition" is Ramanujan's answer to how he arrives at his conclusions, and the best moments in the film where Hardy forces Ramanujan to provide "proofs", or sequential steps to his formulae. Without proofs his theories are considered inconceivable and Ramanujan is often dismissed as a charlatan.

To its merit, Infinity builds on the relationship between Hardy and Ramanujan, both extreme opposites in their beliefs but recluses who find solace and then inspiration in each other. Irons is perfectly cast as an outspoken atheist opposite Patel who believes his theories come from God. Their symbiotic chemistry builds towards a tearjerker of an ending while adding warmth and closure. Given that Ramanujan was known to be short and stout.

The theme is quite related to what we are discussing in this thread. Will probably start a new thread with my comments after I watch the movie. :)

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

On 11/27/2017 at 2:41 PM, AleksM said:

There is no outside reality. I am living in my own universe and you are living in your own universe, and we are co-creating a third shared consensus reality.

This answers a lot for me. It makes sense now.

Real eyes, realize, real lies.