Peace and Love

Music To Inspire Enlightenment

733 posts in this topic

This one delivers a great message of ideologies and people violently defending them and basically forming "tribes". The whole album "Pure Comedy" has similar theme with witty criticism of these kinds of topics and a feel of not taking life so seriously while also remembering to take care of each other.

This is maybe my favourite ambient album of all time and it has taken me places by its own when listened in its entirety and in darkness :D. I think it has kind of a theme of NDE/liberation/enlightenment, at least that's how I feel it.

Ooooohh... Queen of all everything might just be the most comfortable song I've ever heard. It's just pure bliss, I always get chills with it xD

Beautiful psychedelic visuals with chill music! 

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

18 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Was AVICII (Tim Bergling) into mysticism?

For example read the lyrics of 'Wake me up': https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/avicii/wakemeup.html

And he probably committed suicide. 

It makes sense that he killed himself if he realized the truth/got enlightened (you know what I mean).

No, I don't believe he was, but your flippancy towards suicide is rather worrisome. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

It gets louder at 3:04,so watch the volume.

B|

Edited by who chit

soothes agitated souls and worried minds with paradoxically touching lightness <3 :

whatever arises, love that

Kashiwa Daisuke - Stella. I've never heard a song like this. This is what my heart sounds like.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

On 4/10/2018 at 0:56 PM, Lurtsi said:

This is maybe my favourite ambient album of all time and it has taken me places by its own when listened in its entirety and in darkness :D. I think it has kind of a theme of NDE/liberation/enlightenment, at least that's how I feel it.

Came here to post this. This is my favorite album.

Timeless melody

Embrace dynamic/stillness??

Edited by Faceless