Leo Gura

Are Trolls Real?

166 posts in this topic

@Haumea It is really interesting how mushrooms for me have a very African/Maori/Hindu vibe. Even though I'm not well-versed in those cultures.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I've been trying to find Machine Elves in some sort of cultural lore, and I've got no leads. 

Also, Kilindi Iyi claims that you can meet the Cenobites from Hellraiser on high dose psilocybin. 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Haumea It is really interesting how mushrooms for me have a very African/Maori/Hindu vibe. Even though I'm not well-versed in those cultures.

Yeah, I'm not surprised by that.  You talk to indigenous shamen, they think of these plants as intelligent beings with a unique character there to impart wisdom to you.

Edited by Haumea

@Haumea Can you explain this a bit further more? Did I understand you right, that you said psychedelics creates the same vision around the whole world? 

For example DMT --> all people from all cultures see same DMT-Aliens?

lichens --> all peope from all cultures see same trolls?

Edited by OBEler

I generalized a bit, but yeah.

In my experience taking a plant with a group of people, pretty much everyone saw the same thing when we first did it.

It was almost like watching the same movie.  We compared notes and yeah, same images came up.  This was a group of people raised in different cultures.  Now, the third and fourth time I did it, it was pretty personalized to my psyche (not even my culture, but my individual interests, etc.)  E.g. I have an interest in astrology, I was into it for years before doing the plant and it was explaining my psyche to me in terms of planetary symbols and aspects.  Incredible.

But yeah, I would guess if you give something indigenous to a certain country or continent to someone foreign, they would see the same imagery at least in the beginning.

With DMT it's weird.  I've read the trip reports, and a lot of people do get the aliens, but some get clowns and other imagery.  In any case, it seems like certain representations are attached to certain psychedelics.

They say the 'hallucinations' are different in each culture, but what if there is another dimension on top of ours but location wise like to our geographical space :o

Would be a world on top of ours but only been seen with the minds eye. Just a thought :P

@Principium Nexus interesting theory. I also think spiral dynamics plays an role on this. Red people have bad trips and are in hell, green people see DMT-Aliens, yellow people see god/heaven

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Man, whenever I see patterns that look like this, I know I'm in for a total mindfuck. This has held true for all of my heavier shrooms and LSD trips. 

maori-tattoo-designs-2.jpg

I think the guy below summarizes my expression:

401ce41b-ff80-46bd-8641-71efb31932b7.jpg

The walls have this shape and overall coloration:

Maori spirals color wb.jpg

Its the color and the swirls that kill me. I get sucked into looking at the beautiful colors around me so much that my ego loses itself and I just recognize that I am everything.

Another, more accurate representation for these trips:

J3b9b0A.jpg

If I trip balls (+10 G mushrooms, +1000 mics LSD)  the world starts to swirl even more and look like this. These are the "machine elves" people talk about:

Hy7904L-2.jpg

And the tribal patterns reveal a face that looks like this, except it's everyone at the same time.

tumblr_nu9t86cpfg1u46p9fo1_500.jpg

Back to the initial comment regarding the maori swirls, what I've come to conclude is that the maori swirls are slightly filtered fractals. 

You'd once mentioned in your blog how reality is like one balloon sheet that folds itself infinitely --  fractals are the best way to infinitely fold that sheet. Except its a sheet made out of "             "!

I think that it goes in the following order of filtration:

• Highly filtered - normal perception
  • slightly less filtered - african/maori/hindu swirls
  • Pretty filtered - "machine elves"
  • Unfiltered - infinite fractals/
  • totally unfiltered -  ????????????? 

When I see the swirls, I tend to sit myself down in my chamber of darkness/silence to meditate and calm down..... And that's where shit really really really goes crazy. Random Connections get made at a crazy fast rate, images meld with 'regular' perception so that I no longer know which is which. Then a bunch of answers appear. The best representation is this:

lsd.jpg

Except my body explodes too. 

Just remembering that this is what reality looks like when less or totally unfiltered blows my mind. 

Edited by TJ Reeves

Feels like there is so much to discover about mystical hidden cultures (elves/trolls/etc) I wonder if the locations or structures we see in altered states of awareness have some sort of solidity to them. Like that different people can actually visit the same place or come in contact with the same being. The Akashic records would be such a place then imo.

@username Why look for machine elves? Why not just elves and dwarves? Seems like that's the mythological meme in question.

Jung's work on the collective unconscious might be worth researching and taking seriously. And so is the work of Stan Grof. Seems like the human mind has many deeper layers which are more primitive and tend to be the same across all humans.

It's also really interesting to take the works of Carlos Castaneda seriously. They read very differently after doing some tripping of your own. It's seems like it is possible to live in a separate reality (as Don Juan did) from the what mainstream Western culture recognizes as "the one physical reality".

@TJ Reeves Yeah, that is interesting. 10g is a lot. Never tripped that much. It must get insane-asylum crazy.

From what Kilindi Iyi says, you ain't really tripped until you've tripped so hard your set and setting no longer matter, because you're in a total nother world.

exactly, where do the cultural memes come from? How can so many people, divided through time and space have similar 'fantasies'? 

whatever arises, love that

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@TJ Reeves Yeah, that interesting. 10g is a lot. Never tripped that much. It must get insane-asylum crazy.

From what Kilindi Iyi says, you ain't really tripped until you've tripped so hard your set and setting no longer matter, because you're in a total nother world.

For context:

• I'd already done 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, and 5 g trips (not in that order) up to that point. 
  • 10g was expensive. I hadn't initially planned to take all of it in one go.
  • I took 5g, waited about 45 minutes, and got into a thought loop about how I needed to "go all in". I cracked and took the other 5g.
    • Iyi's speech was a major motivator. Part of my thoughts were about how I was being a pussy for not doing something that even little kids do and how it would be okay because shrooms are a "hyperdimensional technology" meant to give me the truth.

Notes:

• As described earlier, the patterns came up before I made my way to my little chamber of solitude (walk-in closet with a mattress thrown on the floor)
  • In the chamber, things got out of control. It was like regular dreaming except my body was able to move. I'd "snap back" to reality before entering yet another series of crazy dream-reality-thought loops about every 20 minutes. 
  • When you take a dose where set and setting don't matter, set and setting matter more than ever in the sense that you don't want to be disturbed while going through dream-reality-thought loops. I was in my apartment with no one to bother me. I don't know how well I would have faired in nature, although I do love tripping in nature. And I'm very sure a trip sitter would not have helped whatsoever -- they're face would horrify me when they're machine-elf skin gets revealed.
  • It was too much for me. Some parts were horrifying. Others were blissful. But it was just too much to process overall.
  • The trip ended with me recognizing that I was everyone and everything. It was this beautiful moment -- I gave my self into the metaphysical matrix of awareness that builds everything... it was like the ultimate orgasm... I totally let go...
  • I let go so much that I fucking peed all over the mattress I laid on, not caring whatsoever. 
  • I woke up in a soggy, piss stained mess, wondering what the fuck happened. It felt like a weird dream had passed. It felt less like being renewed and more like waking up from a weird dream after getting drunk.
  • But unlike a dream, where you can easily walk around thinking that it wasn't "real," I had a feeling of "holy shit that was real but all I have is a pissed stained mattress and -$130 in my bank account to prove it..."

Final comments:

• 2.5 g on the mountain behind my house >>>>>>>> 5g in the forest > 1.5 in the chamber > 10 g in my room >>>> 3.5 with a poorly chosen trip sitter
    • its better to take a smaller dose where you can process everything.
  • I don't recommend it. As you'd alluded to in the last video, It's simply too much to process sometimes. I didn't have any crazy insights from the experience until much later when doing research on some of the books recommended.
  • That said, I like your hypothesis that trips weave together such that one trip may just be preparation for a later trip. It certainly holds true for my experiences, at least. Without a doubt, the 10 g trip prepared me for my experiments with 5-meo and high dose LSD.
Edited by TJ Reeves

I was watching the Smurfs the other day.. What if it was a documentary

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@TJ Reeves Lol, that's far out man. Now you can appreciate what a 30g trip is like ;)

BTW, if you're gonna trip that much, best not to use real mushrooms but just pure psilocin. It will be cheaper and much easier to consume. Can't imagine actually eating 10g-30g of real mushrooms.

@unknownworld Well everything is ultimately a fantasy. That doesn't mean going to a zoo isn't worthwhile. Of course tripping your balls off is an exploration of Maya. But if Mars is worth exploring, then so is the mushroom kingdom ;)

The fact is, you don't know what is and isn't worthwhile exploring until AFTER you've explored it. Only people who have actually tripped on 30g of mushrooms will know. We are just guessing.

We're stuck in Maya anyhow, so it's up to you what parts of it you want to explore. Some people choose to explore Game Of Thrones, some people choose to explore the moon, some people choose to explore being a Neo-Nazi, some people choose to explore hyper-galactic machine elves. Might as well choose something interesting and consciousness-promoting.

But if all you want is nonduality, you can get that at very low doses.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You should look at some of Picasso's art from his weird African phase when you are tripping.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I have seen spirit entities, ghosts, extraterestrial light ships, auras... with my physical eyes when I was fully sober, normaly functioning, super healthy, mentaly stable.

Rejecting is denial. Would you rather fill your life with denial or acceptance? Why? Denial limits you, denial maintains ego.

Martin Ball is a perspective. You are a perfective. I am a perspective. Perspective.  His perspective is based on his perception.

What is perspective? What shapes the perspective? What are the components that form a perspective? What perpetuates the perspective? What expands the perspective? What maintains the perspective? What contracts the perspective? What if perspective is a hologram? What changes the perspective? What does not change the perspective? Is perspective subjective? Which perspective is truer than other perspectives? How can you be sure about that? Which perspectives are more easily integrated and why? Which perspectives are harder to integrate? Is it possible to dissolve a perspective? What dissolves the perspective?

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@username Why look for machine elves?

It's also really interesting to take the works of Carlos Castaneda seriously. They read very differently after doing some tripping of your own. 

Machine Elves are a Terence McKenna thing. As much as I love the guy (see my signature), I never read much into his ramblings (for lack of a better word) about machine elves. 

Here is a YouTube video of McKenna explaining his "Self-Transforming Machine Elves"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH4UdX2D5sY

I have read The Teachings of Don Juan and just grabbed his second book A Separate Reality over the weekend! Found it at my local flea market from a lady named "Willow" who sells all kinds of cool metaphysical stuff lol. Thanks Willow!

I also wanted to comment that during my first DMT experience, I found myself sitting at the feet of a giant African warrior (as best as I can describe) tall and skinny wearing an ovalish (almost alien head-shaped) mask with iridescent tribal designs covering it. The giant placed his hands on his knees and squatted down and leaned in as if to get a better look at me. As he brought his masked face closer to mine, I saw other little tribal warriors hiding behind the designs in the mask, popping their heads up to show themselves and for them to get a better look at me. I felt like they were his children. Must've been "take your child to work day" in dimension-transcending African warrior spirit guide land! What a concept! I must say that these visions might have been influenced by the music I was listening to during this experience, which was Shpongle, who have a world music mixed with psytrance sound. Every song is a masterpiece, but I digress.

5 hours ago, TJ Reeves said:

• As described earlier, the patterns came up before I made my way to my little chamber of solitude (walk-in closet with a mattress thrown on the floor)
  • In the chamber, things got out of control. It was like regular dreaming except my body was able to move. I'd "snap back" to reality before entering yet another series of crazy dream-reality-thought loops about every 20 min
  • The trip ended with me recognizing that I was everyone and everything. It was this beautiful moment -- I gave my self into the metaphysical matrix of awareness that builds everything... it was like the ultimate orgasm... I totally let go...
  • I let go so much that I fucking peed all over the mattress I laid on, not caring whatsoever. 

I love the concept of your chamber of solitude! it's great to have a dedicated space for tripping and/or meditation (which are synonymous to me nowadays)

I took 52.8 FRESH grams (equivalent to 5.28 dried grams) on Saturday and let go so much that I couldn't control my bladder. It was so "bothersome" (more like demanding of my attention) That I wished I knew how to put a catheter in myself lol. I laid in my bed for the majority of my experience with a bucket next to my bed and got naked and would just sit up and let my body rid itself of the toxins through my urine ( my urine was cloudy and yellow) I would sit up every ten-fifteen min a pee just a little bit, over and over and over again. After this experience I decided to give serious attention to learning how to make tincture, as I believe the mushroom tissue was giving me these negative side effects, and not the psilocybin/psilocin itself.

Anyway, without turning this into a trip report, I just wanted to put my speculative two cents in that I've seen entities on mushrooms and DMT and that alone is enough for me to be open to the idea that they are "real" (define that word as you will)  I love you guys

Edited by 5driedgrams

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But what created the cultural memes in the first place? Just random fantasy? Or something more?

Maybe trolls live under bridges and throw stones cause that's where the lichens grow?

I would assume simple evolved human creativity.  Our ability to put multiple different idea's and things together in our heads from various things we see and experience in the world.  

I'm don't mean to be a hater on the open mindedness thing, I try to practice it myself.  But I don't completely throw out my rational understanding of the world.  It is perfectly valid to consider your possible explanation, but based on my observations on how the world works for me it is very likely that there are no actual trolls and they only exist in the imagination.  

Extract from the book 'Atlantis and the Garden of Eden' on Giants

it's fun to think about. 

By the time I finished writing this book, I assumed there were no traces left of the skeletons of giants, even though they are universally mentioned in global myth, legend and folklore. Then, out of the blue, someone sent me a book that contained hundreds of newspaper clippings dating back to 19th century America, compiled from respected newspapers all over the archaeological giants. Even country. They all discoveries of the referenced reports of skulls and skeletons of the respected Smithsonian Institution (the government-owned authority on archaeology and ancient history in North America) was in on the action. The book I was sent was named The Giants who ruled Ancient America by Richard Dewhurst. I had not asked for the book and did not know about it, nor did the person who sent it to me necessarily know that it was a topic I was writing about. The book was as useful as it was boring. It was boring because as mentioned, it contained hundreds of newspaper clippings that simply mentioned the discoveries. Almost all these newspaper articles were seventy to a hundred and twenty years old. But as boring as the book was, the reports proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the existence of giants was commonly accepted knowledge only 100 years ago and that after two world wars, all academic support of the idea disappeared. How could this be?

It is also known from these numerous newspaper reports that many hundreds of skeletons were shipped to the Smithsonian, however the Smithsonian today claims to have no knowledge whatsoever of these. When I Googled this topic, I found no academic or ‘official’ websites on them, yet by reading through the archives of the listed newspapers I was able to verify that they were all genuine. The topic has truly vanished from official skeletons of giant humans museums, examined by renowned scholars, photographed by journalists, written about in scientific journals – and these are no longer viewable, as if they had never existed. The ‘official’ view is that if giants really existed, then there was only one or two of them and as a result of genetic defects. Someone appears to have invested a lot of money to make these stories disappear. So what caused this total information-blackout regarding giants? Where did all the skeletons disappear, skeletons that were commonplace just a hundred years ago? I don’t know, but this would have to be one of the biggest cover-ups in history.

The giants’ narrative is global. They are mentioned throughout the ancient Pacific, in the Philippines, in Hindu texts, ancient China and Japan, in Norse mythology, the Abrahamic religions and the Atlantean cultures we’ve looked at. If remaining fossils of giants are scarce, it is because one of the intended purposes of the Great Flood was to wipe them out. But as implied above, the scarcity may also be due to other reasons. The giants are universally reported to be of great size in height and width and to have enormous strength. The pre-flood giants are said to have been bigger than those of the post-flood era. Giants have also found their way into British, Irish, Scottish and Welsh legends and fairy tales, where they are usually described as extraordinarily stupid beings, but we will disregard such sources because they are too recent. In fact, their stupidity seems to have come about after their decline. Our main focus will be on the oldest sources, to which medieval folklore does not belong. Mythology says outright that they built the megaliths. Celtic academia. So hundreds of were shipped to various and English myths in particular explain the various stone structures of old as having been built by the giants. It would appear that the older, more famous monolithic temples, successors built the stone megaliths. It’s strange that archaeologists continue to reiterate ‘it’s a mystery how such heavy stones were moved’ and yet others say ‘aliens must have moved them’. Why not simply accept the written records - the giants built them! The Book of Genesis speaks of “the Nephilim”: the offspring of gods who mixed with the ‘daughters of men’. In Genesis we read, among other things: 

“Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then God said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the Earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the Giants of old, men of renown.”

The Book of Numbers says:

“So they gave to the sons of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, “The land through which we had gone, in spying it out, is a land that devours its inhabitants; and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great size. There also we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak are part of the Nephilim); and we became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”

The Book of Enoch refers to the Nephilim as “fallen angels.” Recently found texts in the Dead Sea Scrolls refer to them as “The Children of Seth” (which is congruent with the Egyptian story of Set conspiring against the higher ranking God Osiris). The giants are believed to be ‘sons of Satan’ by the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and based on their Amharic translations of the Bible. According to these traditions, God brought about the global flood because ‘the sons of God’ disobeyed God’s law and sexually intermixed with humans, breeding ‘wicked and terrible’ creatures. The flood was meant to destroy their empire and wipe these creatures off the face of the Earth. The ‘ancient alien’ interpretation of this would be that extraterrestrials were forbidden to mix with humans, did so anyway, then destroyed Earth. The ‘spiritual’ interpretation is similar, except that instead of having sex with aliens, they had sex with supernatural beings, or such supernatural beings that could either manifest physically or had become physical as a result of their ‘fallen-ness’. Whether the ‘sons of God’ were physical extraterrestrial beings, supernatural beings, interdimensional beings, or some of each is of secondary importance here.

Edited by Arman

I want to share you my theory for trolls from my own astral projection experiences and one good book I read about lately (Cooper  - our ultimate Reality)

Astral worlds are consensus reality of all humans and other beings at that level of vibration of all time in past present future.

Astral worlds are illusions like this world. If humans are gone, all manifestations in this world or in astral world, if no longer being observed, are gone back to the universe energy.

There exist an group level from people with same culture/religion/dogma where entire citys, lands, new races(e.g. trolls, clowns, elves) are created by the consensus group mind. You can meet them right now if you have the right consciousness- frequency. You can change your frequency with different tools (meditation, drugs, binaureal beats or just relaxing). Every tool can raise your frequency very differently.

Therefore ff you produce with the right tool the right frequency you will meet the trolls, which are manifestations from a group level from people with same culture/religion/dogma