egoless

Being After Physical Death

26 posts in this topic

Hello reality! In this topic I want to discuss the "being" after death. What happens after our physical body dies? Do we "reborn" as another ego or we become absolute infinity aka nothingness itself and completely get rid of any ego? Since we may not become aware of it before we actually physically  die let's contemplate.

Edited by egoless

@Ilya Contemplating your own death is actually something pretty profound in my opinion

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

how would it be like going to sleep and never wake up?
how would it be like waking up after never having gone to sleep?

alan watts

unborn Truth

@Natasha @Echoes very strange. I know what these videos are pointing to and just a year ago I had the emotional reaction these videos are pointing to without these videos, on my own. i watched them both right now, but this time im just :| no reaction at all, just knowing intellectually ill die and thats it. happens to me most of the time actually when i do leo's practices. im just sitting there listening understanding intellectually but no emotional reaction or higher state that he was pointing to or whatever.

i still see talking about death a bit pointless, but maybe its just me at the moment.

Contemplating one's own death is very different from speculating about what happens after death.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Contemplating one's own death is very different from speculating about what happens after death.

What is physical death then? Is it same as ego death? Can I kill my ego permanently without dying physically? Do I "convert" to other ego after my "physical death"?

in my opinion we die every night, as dying is simply our consciousness taking back its native form beyond the scope of earth physical life.
everytime we dream,everytime we visit those deeper layers inside of us as we sleep, we pretty much ''die'' and go to the beyond.
isn't strange to dream and not give a single shit about your life on earth?its such a weird feeling to remember such a consciousness, a consciousness that doesn't have an ounce of care for the physical life. 

forgetting is our tool, it is a super power, that we use to explore life in its infinite ways
I think to understand the value and the meaning of forgetting will you help understand death and life

it's just not in our interest to remember what we're up to with our night consciousness, unless one is truely ready to utilize that information. 
so there's no mystery really, we do it every night! nothing to fear! 
that's my personal opinion
as we breath in, we breath out
we go to sleep, we wake up
we die , we live, like the cells in our body

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

2 hours ago, egoless said:

What is physical death then? Is it same as ego death? Can I kill my ego permanently without dying physically? Do I "convert" to other ego after my "physical death"?

There is no "I" or "my". You do not exist. You cannot die. Death is a conceptual fabrication.

Existence and non existence is a duality that the mind places on top of reality.  Reality doesn't fit into that duality.  Reality transcends life and death.  Existence vs non-existence is a monkey-mind conceptual duality that reality laughs off.  Life and death are thought-stories that are existentially illusory.  Reality just is, and it is one.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

You are not that which appears within a space. You are the space in which that appears..

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no "I" or "my". You do not exist. You cannot die. Death is a conceptual fabrication.

Yes but I mean from the illusional perspective wise. What happens to "your" ego or call it perspective after from "my" ego's perspective Leo physically dies? Why does "my" ego lives like "my" life to "me" and not like "Leo's".

P.S. I use captions deliberately to show that I understand on the intellectual level that there is no me or Leo but I refer to many separations, many egos within Nothingness.

Edited by egoless

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@egoless Sorry...can't resist.......

you'll become "Egoless"

Sorry... can't resist.....

But you can't become "my nickname"

@egoless Ask yourself what happens to the triangle below, when you realize there is no triangle:

triangolo_illusione2.jpg

@egoless Death cannot be experienced, only the dying bit can be experienced.

If their is life after the body dies, then you cannot experience death because you are alive.

If their is no life after the body dies, then you cannot experience death because you are dead.

In regards to the ego, the ego will not be around because that it is a product of the mind due to brain activity. When the brain stops, so too does the ego.

The Being is a mystery to reasoning, for it does not rely on brain activity to present itself, but brain inactivity (such as deep meditation).

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless Ask yourself what happens to the triangle below, when you realize there is no triangle:

triangolo_illusione2.jpg

It all depends on the perspective. We can argue on that. What you and me call triangle? What if I call the triangle the "illusion" of triangle? What if there are infinite numbers of triangles from my perspective? And since ego is perspective too it also "exists" and does not exist at the same time right? Again very important question arises here. Why "my" ego "lives" like my perspective to "me" and not like "Leo's"? Does that mean that Nothingness aka god experiences - is aware of itself with infinite numbers of perspectives?

Edited by egoless