kieranperez

Retraining The Subconscious Mind?

22 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any programs or courses or anything along those lines that focus on retraining the subconscious mind, find out what's going on at the root that's causing all of my/people's behavior, eliminate limiting beliefs, etc.?

@Leo Gura I think I heard you say you're developing a course for this (apologies if I'm mistaken). Is this true? Do you yourself have any recommendations as far as books, programs, workshops, courses, etc.?

thanks guys!

32 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

find out what's going on at the root that's causing all of my/people's behavior, eliminate limiting beliefs, etc.?

If this is your goal psychodynamic therapy might be your best bet.

Other than that it depends on what kinds of retraining you want to do. Both Loving Kindness Meditation and Mindful Self-Compassion are very well documented to retrain your minds automatic emotional responses in a way that leads to increased well being.

I like Rick Hansons books "Hardwiring Happiness" and "Buddhas Brain". He has an online course as well. I'm not sure if his methods are as effective as Loving Kindness Meditation and Mindful Self-Compassion tho.

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

@kieranperez Watch the 4 videos Leo has with subconscious in the title.  The video on self image.  The video on backsliding.  And the video titled awareness alone is curative.  And the video titled free will versus determinism.  And the systems thinking video.  Leo's description of the subconscious is extremely adequate.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Quantum Mike hmmmm I think you may be able to do a lil programming/reprogramming

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

@Quantum Mike  lol i might be in the wrong business

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

@Quantum Mike  No sir, actually I have never looked into it. I will be sure to approach it cautiously though. And odds are i wouldnt pay for any courses anyway since im broke haha

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

On 7/11/2017 at 11:21 PM, pluto said:

Study Bruce Lipton

quantammike is saying bruce lipton is BS. whats your experience with him? 

9 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

quantammike is saying bruce lipton is BS. whats your experience with him? 

Everything is perspective, Ultimately. Bruce is very helpful i understand his teachings and ways from experience. You will never know until you try for yourself then you shall find the best answer for you. Everyone has their own way based on their level of understanding.

Here is a short video, if it resonates with you continue researching and experimenting if not, all is well, there is many other ways and things you can do, One step at a time :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Remember this: the subconscious mind responds well to REPETITION and EMOTION. 

Create a vision board, write some affirmation and put the paper where you see it daily, like in the bathroom mirror. 

Also, if you want wealth, you think the word wealth daily.

Book: the power of your subconscious mind is a good starting point. 

5 hours ago, Skenderberg said:

Also, if you want wealth, you think the word wealth daily.

Sounds more like magic than real solution. Wouldn't setting up a bussiness goal and working towards it daily be a better thing? Of course it would.

Subconcious mind is not some magic wand that fixes all your external problems by doing internal work. I believe people oversimplify and confuse how it works.

@Girzo first you fix your subconsciousness, then you fix your life by external actions...?

@kieranperez I would have said something similar to @pluto ....Bruce Lipton has the keys to the subconscious castle.... also there are other ways.... and different things work for different people... if you have negative subconscious programming - creating limiting beliefs, etc...I would not be afraid to work on that....and since the internal is the external... it's likely best to start there...:D

On 2017-07-17 at 0:43 AM, Girzo said:

Sounds more like magic than real solution. Wouldn't setting up a bussiness goal and working towards it daily be a better thing? Of course it would.

Subconcious mind is not some magic wand that fixes all your external problems by doing internal work. I believe people oversimplify and confuse how it works.

It's magic 

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:14 PM, Skenderberg said:

Book: the power of your subconscious mind is a good starting point. 

I love it! Although this guy sounds like the narrator to a cheesy action film trailer. If you can get over it, theres some nuggets in here

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

Hey I found a great rundown on the book and it has really been helping me. These study notes are in-depth and clearly communicated I love it. I hope you've been gaining some traction in this area @kieranperez !

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

1 hour ago, 5driedgrams said:

Hey I found a great rundown on the book and it has really been helping me. These study notes are in-depth and clearly communicated I love it. I hope you've been gaining some traction in this area @kieranperez !

love this guy 

You should start by reading Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz, it's a must read on the topic. Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins has a great chapter on limiting beliefs as well.

If you want to take it to the next level check out the blueprint decoded by RSD, is a program about becoming better with girls but the principles apply on any part of your identity you want to change. It was recorded in 2006 but is still valuable.