Leo Gura

Too Much Nonsense

80 posts in this topic

If some questions to you is nonsense.. for them maybe,  if they will get an answer or you speak maybe they will get something.. questions are not bad because we are in different realities but the only thing that we have in common is to unwrap things someday we will be as one.. like you said the universe is you the you is the universe everything we see is you and you is everything right? Someday we will achieve that... not now.. 

Well, it is obvious that too much theorizing and philosophizing is used in this sub-forum. But who is there to judge what is nonsense and what is spoken from true and direct experience? It is very easy to misjudge people.

3 hours ago, Loreena said:

Create a separate dump subforum where all these worthless non contributing topics can be moved.

the science, history and philosophy section is a good substitute.

3 hours ago, blazed said:

The forums should auto block people out of here for a few months after spamming too many posts :D that would probably help them more than they think.

That's a really good idea blazed. After leaving the forum for a week, it might make them realize how much they have allowed the forum to rule their heads. It might act like a spiritual retreat haha.

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

the science, history and philosophy section is a good substitute.

That's a really good idea blazed. After leaving the forum for a week, it might make them realize how much they have allowed the forum to rule their heads. It might act like a spiritual retreat haha.

Yeah that's good. Better than shutting down the forum. Btw I'm too scared that Leo might change his mind any time. I love you all. So if anything like that happens, I'll be lost. Keeping my fingers crossed.  Wishing that never happens.  :/:(:/ scared shitless

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

1 hour ago, Snick said:

Leo, the whole existence is nonsense! There is no way to argue that reality make sense! 

Also, have you noticed? People who speak nonsense often makes the most sense! 

That's why some say "Humor is the most important thing there is" 

And others who always speak sense, like authority figures, makes nothing but nonsense if you examine it! 

Yet, another paradox! 

It's great that you put an end to gossiping, but allow some humor and nonsense! 

Why so serious? 

Peace. 

I am scared lol.  I'm pissing oops peacing out. This is the last you hear of me. Bye bye..... feeling sad. 

@Loreena It'll be alright.  He probably won't get rid of the forum, the amount of small talk will just have to be reduced.  Perhaps we could use our journals for that?  Another suggestion! :D 

2 minutes ago, Annetta said:

@Loreena It'll be alright.  He probably won't get rid of the forum, the amount of small talk will just have to be reduced.  Perhaps we could use our journals for that?  Another suggestion! :D 

I just hope 

@Leo Gura

Maybe create a new subforum to filter all these kind of topics and posts? Having a moderator or two would be helpful maybe. Just to export these posts from the enlightenment subforum to a new subforum. 

I see it most common on new users though. 

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

Insightful 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

11 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Insightful 

I'm sorry, but what are you implying here Dodo lol.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And if the forum continues to engage in such behavior as a whole, the entire thing will just be shut down. I would rather shut it down than see it turn into a mental masturbatorium.

@Martin123 Remember when I was talking about a lot of garbage ?

12 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm sorry, but what are you implying here Dodo lol.

It's the video that helped me let go of the silly thought that kept reoccurring,  I was repeating his post to myself as if I wanted to feel hurt about it. Classic egoic bait. Leo is not your common teacher.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

9 hours ago, Nichols Harvey said:

Can you ditch the reputation button?

I think that will help tremendously 

haha excelent suggestion. Have a reputation point for that :D 

No seriously, I see myself stroking my ego with every reputation point and every time I get one it feels great. At the same time I completely agree with this suggestion, it would make for less judgement and projection on low ranking members and more suggestions coming from heart and not ego. 

On the other side, they tell you who has been around for a while, has vast knowedge( not neccesarily)  and is worthy listening to so a taught decision. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Friendy reminder for those who haven't integrated the systemic thinking video yet :

6aa5244d80c786bcb94d791740079a35.png

14 hours ago, Nichols Harvey said:

I couldn't agree more here. The first time I saw this, I thought of "video game enlightenment." And, Leo having a video game making background, I thought he loved the topic of enlightenment and video games and decided to put it together. :) So, we all have to make it to the "Godly" status. And now Leo, you have "Wizard" status. (Note: I'm saying this in a light / joking way, but I'm also not kidding.)

Edited by Key Elements

14 hours ago, Nichols Harvey said:

Its needed for ego stroking :Defsefefef.jpg

B R E A T H E

5 hours ago, Key Elements said:

I couldn't agree more here. The first time I saw this, I thought of "video game enlightenment." And, Leo having a video game making background, I thought he loved the topic of enlightenment and video games and decided to put it together. :) So, we all have to make it to the "Godly" status. And now Leo, you have "Wizard" status. (Note: I'm saying this in a light / joking way, but I'm also not kidding.)

The reputation feature rewards participation though.  In that sense the reputation feature is cool.  It's fun.  Nothing wrong with a bit of fun.  I think it's kind of tongue in cheek myself. I'm an expert.  Sometimes I sound like an expert too ironically.  But sometimes I probably sound like a caricature of one.  Like the Nutty Professor.  So it cuts both ways.  Everybody starts off as a Greenhorn too no matter how smart they are.  I like that.

Edited by Joseph Maynor