Leo Gura

Too Much Nonsense

80 posts in this topic

@Snick  The Russian Roulette countdown has started. Who's first to go ?

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Snick

3 minutes ago, Snick said:

Snick's revolver is spinning on the table, and Loreena is shivering like a rabbit! Snick saying he's already out anyway,

Prabhaker is too enlightened to even understand the excitement.

Dodo try to figure out how to rotate the revolver cylinder to get an empty bullet in case of the spinning revolver will end up pointing at him.

Unfortunately it end up pointing at NTO-Dingu! No coward as he is, he immediately pick up the gun, rotate the cylinder, put it to his head and hope for an empty bullet, but he was luckier than that! A sharp bullet put an end to the separate self of NTO-Dingu!

He is now infinite awareness in perfect harmony with everything! :)

@Snick Haha, If Dingu comes on here, this topic gonna get closed for sure.

I try to keep my joker vs non-joker content spread out. The goal of joker-like comments and threads is not for reputation or for spilling out mental diarrhea xD, but to keep things lighter and maybe even give a few smiles.

It gets confusing, when consciousness, meditation and spiritual is about love, acceptance and tolerance and encompasses everything. Harder ro know what is acceptable, because insight can come from even the dumbest comment, that can flick a switch or cause a clear seeing. 

There is a thing like threshold and I agree that the content designed to keep this place less heavy should be kept  to a minimum, since apparently the threshold has been reached. It should at least be limited to the enlightened jokes section I guess. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Snick This can also be seen as tough love. I already posted the video which showed me it is exactly this. The Ego does not enjoy tough love. It wants butterfly love <3. The thing is, the Ego is not destined to have Love, freedom or any of the goodies that are our true nature.

If an entity can lose freedom, it is not who I am. This development is perfect example of how to again identify that you are not THAT. Haha! I am not the forum user, because the forum user just lost his freedom. After all, it has been clearly stated in the rules that "this is not a democracy",  so there is no place for rebellion the way I see it.

I give thanks for the clearer seeing. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Leo Gura I do think this is very true for the Dating and Relationships section of the forum as well, where I have most been active. It has been really nasty there lately. From 'both sides' so to say. 

I am going to make a new profile and refrain from posting in that section of the forum. And I will focus more on the other sections of the forum. 

I think it's necessary for my own personal growth. To prevent distraction.

What I find kind of strange is that for a forum where its members pride themselves so much on intelligence, so many of them can't understand the areas of grey or read between the lines. 

Edited by SFRL

3 minutes ago, Nichols Harvey said:

@Loreena He won't shut it down. I'm not sure why he said that.

When I was little my dad threatened to kick me out of the house if I didn't keep my room tidy.

He never did it. 

I just cleaned up a little and looked the part when he got mad lol.

Saying that. I'm still an untidy person to this day. Even my spelling is atrocious.

I think he learned that you can't mess too much with human nature.  You can groom it a little bit though 

There is extra risk when we are talking about someone who is an active member of club non-attachment (aka spirituality) 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Nichols Harvey said:

He won't shut it down. I'm not sure why he said that.

I have already seriously considered shutting it down. Not only the forum, but all of the comments sections and even all of Actualized.org.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura It might really help with your spiritual growth.  I love this place and would be sad if it were gone, but if you're attached to it maybe you should do what you think is best for you?  Just a thought.

37 minutes ago, Annetta said:

@Leo Gura It might really help with your spiritual growth.  I love this place and would be sad if it were gone, but if you're attached to it maybe you should do what you think is best for you?  Just a thought.

22 hours ago, Nichols Harvey said:

Can you ditch the reputation button?

I think that will help tremendously 

He just wants us all to behave.  That's it.  No stupid shenanigans!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, Snick said:

@Dodo It's too much nonsense in the "Too much nonsense"- thread! ;) 

@Snick  I just thought of saying that after seeing nearly 70 replies, so I opened this page and then I noticed you already said that.. xD

8 hours ago, Nichols Harvey said:

Lol.

What it should be used for is highlighting a comment that lots of people resonate with.

For getting mods and Leos attention. As in a request . Lots of reputation points signals lots of agreement. 

For acknowledging somebody's comment if you have nothing to say. 

But as always because were not robots it is used and abused as a way of encouraging bull crap and getting an ego boost every time you look at our reputation trophy cabinet.

(Not that there is anything wrong with that)

But the reputation dick expander takes a back seat if ones actual intention is to actually participate in a decent discussion.

Getting rid of it might deter some of our attention seeking bull crap.

Hopefully.

What's the worst that could happen? Leo get a rid of a few flakes?

Not the end of the world 

I know man just having some fun, Humor dissolves the Ego :)

All of this is Growth anyway

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have already seriously considered shutting it down. Not only the forum, but all of the comments sections and even all of Actualized.org.

Oh God no..... Shucks ! You're cruel. 

Do you not care about us ? 

We adored you. We followed you. We praised you. We loved you. Our lives were attached to this place. People get help here. We keep the forum going. How is this fair to us. 

There's so much valuable content on this forum. People have posted their experiences for months. All of that is valuable material. When someone has issues,  they post it here and the feedback and suggestions are tremendously helpful. 

You didn't want to splinter the community. Yet now it's okay to just dissolve  the community. 

Don't you love us the way we love you ?

Just reflect for a moment. And think about us. Nobody can stop you from doing the inevitable. But It hurts to know that we are suddenly disposables !

Edited by Loreena

@Leo Gura I'm sympathetic to your concerns as well as the concerns of forum members who don't want it shut down. I imagine the problem can be greatly mitigated with stricter rules and a warning followed by temporary bans for breaking them. A permanent ban for trolls and people whose content is not only not substantive but simply toxic.

I think a place for discussing the ideas presented on Actualized.org in some form is of tremendous value. You're a creative person, I'm sure you can come up with something stricter without shutting shit down completely.

Cheers.

2 hours ago, Nichols Harvey said:

Maybe it's time for Leo to take some of his own advice?

We are all still babies, Including Leo. We do much better at giving advice from knowledge we have gained access too.

I still believe most of us are just scratching the surface because the more you know the more you realize you don't know.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

3 minutes ago, Nichols Harvey said:

If you can't live by your own advice, you sure as he'll shouldn't be giving it to others.

Time to get real

Don't be silly.. Of course we live and apply as much as we can but having the experience gives us the drive and passion to share with others what we know within. Its extremely difficult to remain in an Enlightened state all the time. 99.99% of people need multiple awakenings, its very rare to hit a home run on the first go. The least we can do is help others.

We try our best, show some respect.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I'm sorry to make you feel this way. Hopefully its just all a big misunderstanding. I'm not the best person with words :/

B R E A T H E

24 minutes ago, blazed said:

It's Leo's forums, website, and business, he can shut it down, quit his work and do whatever he wants.

To think you have any say in this matter is ridiculous and pretty much self entitled, especially since most of it is a free service.

He doesnt need any reason either, it can be as simple as because "he feels like it".

Focus on yourselves, all fights are within yourself, the more you feel you need Leo, this forum or whatever else, the weaker you have become, you haven't developed or progressed at all.

All spiritual Guru's from Sadhguru, to Osho, to Eckhart Tolle, to others and even Leo himself have said this exact same thing:

Go into an empty room and sit there without having to talk, interact with anyone, embrace your true self, embrace the emptiness that you are, embrace until your mind has nothing left to express and all your problems are fixed.

There really isn't anything to spirituality, Guru's need to keep talking crap, because people actually want crap to listen to.

Lets not forget that this website /forum is not running because of Leo alone. We as members are contributing as well. What will this forum be  without a single member ? I know its a free service.  But We're not getting paid either. There's a lot of useful information given here by many people that is available for free.  Why should someone put extra effort in  writing a long post trying to help out someone with useful tips. Get out in the outside world and check out the fees of psychotherapists.  For every little information you're charged.  Some of the advice here is of professional level and even better, not to mention the emotional support groups you form here for which you would have got charged elsewhere. And all that absolutely free.  

We are not slaves . Its not the question of entitlement.  Some folks here have paid for products and they have the right to discuss as long as they obey rules. We all have contributed a lot to make this forum for what it is. So we're not to be easily dismissed. 

Even though this forum belongs to Leo, we are running it. And no.. not just for reputation points. The reason is because we care. Because we're one big family. The Actualized. Org forum family. And there can be fights within a family. We still stick together. 

And we are a free family. 

@Loreena This is just speculation, but I think the fighting might be good.  It means people are getting stuck somewhere on their journey.  Eventually "it's too serious" will transmogrify into "it's not so bad."  It's just part of the progression.  I view it as a positive. 

10 minutes ago, Loreena said:

But We're not getting paid either.

We are not invited by Leo on this forum, neither Leo has made any promises. Leo is not morally bound to run this website till his last breath. One day Leo will realize need to stop all his mental activities to wait for enlightenment. Everything that begins has an end.