Vido

I Interviewed Natasha Mod. Enjoy

28 posts in this topic

 

Let me know what you think, super fun conversation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woohoo! Can’t wait to listen. :) 


Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Right on guys!  

You mentioned it - last week? - I vaguely recall. 

It was already in the works by then... But I had to keep quiet xD


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you to user @Vido for being a great host and giving me the opportunity. The time/effort it took editing is very appreciated :x


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Natasha is a real person xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was literally at work thinking about making a mega thread of an faq of all the mods. As a way to get to know them and for people to direct different questions. And I get home to see this.

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving it so far. You’re really well-spoken and balanced, and honestly, such an interesting person.


God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty.  We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes Wise, Virtuous and AWAKE. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life GOD is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, because The Sun shines through All: Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to hearing Natasha discuss her great war with Aion :P


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wholesome


To truly love something is to grant that thing freedom. It is to hold it in an open palm of your hand without clenching over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s hard to understand who’s Natasha and who’s Vido in the vid.

 

Joking, great interview!

It’s a great idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Heaven said:

It’s hard to understand who’s Natasha and who’s Vido in the vid.

 

Joking, great interview!

It’s a great idea!

Haha that's funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just listened to it while at work. Very cool! :) 

cl350.gif


Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks bro, I really enjoyed your interview with Davino, and I will watch this one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Vido You're doing a great job, this is a source of goodness for the Forum


God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty.  We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes Wise, Virtuous and AWAKE. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life GOD is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, because The Sun shines through All: Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my god, you guys are too sweet! I didn't expect this much support from you guys. 

Let me know what you want to see next, I can arrange it. 

 

Honestly, if I ever reach to 100K subs or more, I'll try to interview Leo as the final Boss. My idea is to go through the timeline of his videos and slowly build and arrange the insights from how to be charismatic all the way up to God and alien consciousness. So the final conclusion wouldn't be so strange for the new people

let see how that goes. maybe couple years from now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job @Vido and @Natasha Tori Maru! 


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now