Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dryas

How to get enlightened

11 posts in this topic

Realistically for average person (who doesn’t have access to psychedelics).

what should one do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

become super narcissistic and start a sex cult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silent retreats is a good start. Minimum of 5 days for a newbie.


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dryas said:

(who doesn’t have access to psychedelics)

I think this point is nonsensical. I could be wrong. But I had access to powerful substances at age 22. I really wanted to understand what the fuck is going on. And I was going to get it no matter the cost. And, yes, I paid the price. By going insane. If you’re not open to going insane and having your entire reality flipped upside down, do NOT touch any psychedelic. Simple as that. 

Furthermore, psychedelics alone won’t lead to God realization. I can’t speak personally about that since I’m probably an anomaly. I used to assume that if everyone just took what I am taking they’ll realize God. Only to realize people can take 2-3x the amount i take and still haven’t a clue. That’s not me bragging, its me coming to reality about how tricky this work actually is.

You have to have a serious, exceptional intent to understand what is going on, and if psychedelics help on top of that, you are a blessed motherfucker.

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spiritual transmissions should be the fastest and easiest way. That's when a spiritual teacher sends energy to you which you can feel physically in your body and which lets you feel the enlightened state or clears away the blockages and makes you enlightened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Olaf said:

become super narcissistic and start a sex cult

The ego becomes so big until it explodes at last ☠️😂 Goal completed


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sugarcoat spiritual performance: acting like a God and calling it enlightenment. (basically most gurus on planet earth)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Sugarcoat spiritual performance: acting like a God and calling it enlightenment. (basically most gurus on planet earth)

Idk who you thinking of ahahah, maybe maybe not


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before you go to sleep. Just say quietly to yourself, but verbalize it. Whatever this Enlightenment thing is, whatever there is worth knowing, whatever this Nibhana, Nirvana, Mukthi, Mahadsmadhi, Moksha, Liberation, Bodylesness, breaking of the cycle of reincarination or whatever this is, I want that. Just repeat it as a sentence, however it may work for you to verbalize, feel the desire.

Depending where you are, declaring and meditating with the idea that I am already free also could work, but this is your journey.
Best wishes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Sugarcoat of course Bentinho Massaro lol

Sounded like more in general but it’s fine 


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0