Heaven

Islam = the biggest cult in the world

88 posts in this topic

Isn’t it clear how brainwashed they are?

How close minded they can be?

Cults are to be eliminated and addressed for what it is.

Why in the 21st century religion still exists or given that amount of power?

Posted (edited)

Atheism is, there is at least truth to islam. You get 0 value from atheism without seeking. If you are an athiest who dosent debate people on if God is real or not you are in a massive cult. Islam is true to God.

Extremists make it seem bad and they are in survival mode right now.

Christianity is not thats why they seem so nice right now if christians were born where these terrorists  were born it would be the exact same. Its just people with 5 iq people controlled by people with higher iq.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

@Hojo lol.

It's funny that non-extremists are praised when people see the opposite. No one here would live in religious groups, even if they are not extremists. Maybe you can have friends. Surviving with them is another matter, which can be done, but it's way more difficult than with the people on your level. You have to be more independent from them, even if you socialize with them; otherwise, they will drag you to their level. Don't confuse having fun times and laughing with them with living with them.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

There are beautiful and healthy aspects in Islam which I can see in Muslims that don't differ from the beautiful and healthy aspects of other stage blue religious people like Christians and Jews.

However, the toxic aspects in Islam heavily overshadow the healthy ones, on the global scale, and unfortunately, the political correctness of the western world falling to realize it and to address it.

Edited by Lila9

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

However, the toxic aspects in Islam heavily overshadow the healthy ones, on the global scale,

If you did a quantitative analysis it is actually the opposite, but the news amplifies the negative stuff.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

News goes for sensational stories and always leaves out context and nuance.   

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Posted (edited)

Spirituality beats them all and gives a new meaning to nothing is what it seems. Cult isn't the word here; but the indoctrination is worse because it hides behind the very processes used and fancy terms and gurus masks what is the obvious and leads it's members down a dark path of unnecessary confusion or a sense of egoic pride and endless chasing of it's own tail down the rabbit hole to nowhere. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you did a quantitative analysis it is actually the opposite, but the news amplifies the negative stuff.

I don't know, the persecution of gays and women is pretty extreme. Women and gays get murdered even in relatively moderate Muslim environments. I see this happening a lot in the Muslim villages surrounding me. A woman was killed by her brothers because she was gay, another woman was killed by her husband because she wanted a divorce. A trans woman was severely beaten by her relatives because she brought "shame" to the family and had to escape the village, hiding her entire life. I don't need the news to tell me this, I listen to the stories of Muslims who grew up in this environment.

If it's happening in a democratic country like mine, where there are consequences to murder, especially if it's based on gender and sexual orientation, it must be worse in the rest parts of the middle east and Africa where women and gay rights don't exist.

@Lila9 That's less a Muslim thing and more a development thing.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Heaven said:

This is your own projection onto the other.

SD blue is the backbone for many societies. Just recking the backbone of the society too quick can cause destabilization and LGBT perversions.

In the west, the nuclear family has come to an end, the economic and social disasters of this will only be prevalent in a decade or more. Islam will survive this madness.

Cult-ure is no different than a living thing. It is the survival of the fittest.

Edited by StarStruck

Islam has no importance, , there are very conscious, intelligent Muslims.

The problem is mass immigration of Arab and black populations. It's ethnic and civilizational, Islam is just a possible casus belli.

Today, again... : Mathis, 15, was stabbed to death several times in the chest and back in Châteauroux by an Afghan of the same age

https://actu17.fr/faits-divers/mathis-15-ans-poignarde-a-mort-a-chateauroux-le-suspect-etait-sous-controle-judiciaire.html

The devil is in the details.

31 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

This is your own projection onto the other.

SD blue is the backbone for many societies. Just recking the backbone of the society too quick can cause destabilization and LGBT perversions.

In the west, the nuclear family has come to an end, the economic and social disasters of this will only be prevalent in a decade or more. Islam will survive this madness.

Cult-ure is no different than a living thing. It is the survival of the fittest.

Why SD Blue?
I'm at least orange/green and I want lots of kids.

A certain proportion of modern Westerners are hypogonadal and/or excessively immersed in comfort and idleness, no longer willing to take responsibility, make efforts, or resonate according to super naive patterns.
It's that simple.

51 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Why SD Blue?
I'm at least orange/green and I want lots of kids.

A certain proportion of modern Westerners are hypogonadal and/or excessively immersed in comfort and idleness, no longer willing to take responsibility, make efforts, or resonate according to super naive patterns.
It's that simple.

Probably you have some strong SD blue too. To be honest you don't come across as full SD green.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Probably you have some strong SD blue too.

I don't really see why this would be the case, I am liberal, not religious, not even particularly patriotic/nationalist. I want children because I am aware that it is more valuable than most materialistic stuff, and because I have no problem with the responsibilities and efforts to be made.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

To be honest you don't come across as full SD green.

Ditto, SD Green is especially relativistic. It’s not just being left wing, naive and lazy.

But i’m not a SD expert at all lol, so maybe i’m not on point somewhere 🤷‍♂️

If by cult you mean religion then Islam is actually the second biggest religion in the world after Christianity. Religions are going to have a lot of elements of cults in them and there a lot of cults that sprout from any given religion, but religion isn't inherently a cult by definition. The biggest consequence of leaving your religion in a modern society is being ostracized.

12 hours ago, Heaven said:

Not a fan of religion myself but I am speaking of a place of privilege relative to where in the world I live in. A lot of religion is centered in places that are hard to survive in, like the middle-east. Those flaws are arguably features in the sense that a religions primary function is to act as a social coherent.

12 hours ago, Heaven said:

It is people who give power to religion because they believe in it.

You are demonizing people for a difference in faith essentially, which is arguably itself pretty cult-like and zealous.

@Hojo
I am aware of God being everything existing.

I am not an atheist by any means. I just strongly believe the religion has many flaws and divides our population on earth.

@Leo Gura Do you think the situation in Iran, Syria, Egypt etc.. is better than the West? The reason they are under developed is because of their close mindedness(Religion).

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Islam will survive this madness.

To what do you mean by madness?

18 minutes ago, Heaven said:

of their close mindedness(Religion).

To be fair christianity was not better in the medievals. Judaism has its flaws too. Every religion. Is Buddhism the best? ☺️

18 minutes ago, Heaven said:

religion has many flaws and divides our population on earth.

Atheism has not less. In fact atheism is also an ideology or if you want - a religion in itself.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱5th at Eurovision and 2nd in public vote with 'Hurricane' performance Here.

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

48 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Do you think the situation in Iran, Syria, Egypt etc.. is better than the West?

Of course it's much worse.

48 minutes ago, Heaven said:

The reason they are under developed is because of their close mindedness(Religion).

No, the reason they are underdeveloped is because of geography.

@Leo Gura

No, the reason they are underdeveloped is because of geography.

it sure plays a part, but I think the main reason is the wars and conflict which made development worse, back in the Islamic golden age, Arabs had more accurate maps of the world than few hundred years ago, as well as the founders of many important and main topics in mathematics, philosophy, chemistry, biology.
But after invasion of Baghdad by the Mongols, it all dipped, the whole middle east, after it was basically the most powerful in the world.

and afterwards, Middle east was divided into countries, so rather than working together, they work against each other, and also of course politics and oil.

@Ayham All that is a function of geography, as is Islam.