Leo Gura

Tinnitus - Mega-Thread

80 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm curious, how many of you here suffer from tinnitus (ringing in the ears)?

What caused your tinnitus? How loud is your tinnitus on a scale of 1 to 10? Have you found any solutions that worked for you?

The reason I ask is because I think I found a cure, which I plan to share in a few weeks.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

I have it. I have learned to live with it since I was a kid. The cause was probably the loud sounds or music.

I haven't measured it, but it can get very loud. When I concentrate on other things, it's like I never got it in the first place (not always though).

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

I do and don't know what caused it nor have I sought a solution to it. At first it was unsettling but you get used to it fairly quickly.

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

I used to get it in my left ear regularly (level 3-5) and it would last for several seconds. It was never too loud or painful. Dunno what stopped it from happening regularly. Maybe medication change, going to the ear doctor, lifestyle changes all contributed.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

I believe so. Like a ringing when you're in a room that's too quiet. 

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Posted (edited)

I used to suffer from it when i was younger, like 16-19 years old in a mild degree. Now i no longer have that problem. 

I am not sure why it stopped, maybe it was because i stopped listen to loud music. 

Edited by Peo

Posted (edited)

The cure to tinnitus may be to simply stop caring about it, like not giving a dime of attention to human nonsense ;)

Of course, see an ear doctor if it’s severe or distressing

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

You won't believe this but I just logged off from here and checked my email. I get a lot of junk, but one that was sent an hr and a half ago is from some sender with a paid programming video about tinnitus. This was the exact heading of the email, "Ringing Ears? Eat This For Breakfast & Destroy Tinnitus Fast". It came in before this thread was started. Coincidence? I think not. 

I didn't watch the video, but a part of the email went like this:

Did you know that even deaf people can "hear" tinnitus? Know It sounds crazy, but it's true......because according to New studies, tinnitus doesn't come from your ears, but it actually starts in a "damaged area" of your BRAIN. Luckily, there's now a simple way to fix this. A group of top-researchers just uncovered a new tinnitus "hack" that anyone can use to repair the "brain damage" that causes ear ringing.

Prevent age-related hearing loss and stop any tinnitus noises for good. Then the video.....which I will watch and report the findings. It's probably some useless product they are trying to sell but won't know till I watch. So stay tuned.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Posted (edited)

Life long tinnitus here. It gets worse at night in absolute silence. It gets worse when I focus on it ,it may reach even a 9.5 which would be unbearable if I wasn't used to more than two decades of it

It may be because I had a deadly lung inflection when I was 4 yrs old that almost killed me, and I was treated with a horse dose of penicilin. Or because I frequently got water stuck in my ears from swimming pools. Who knows

After I got my titanium dental implant at 22 I got a second tinnitus, only in my right ear ( opossite side of the implant ) on top of the old one,  which sounds like I'm receiving radio signals ( yeahh pretty nuts) , Im talking intermittent pitch changing intervals

That being said I got my ears checked and I scored 10/10 hearing  skills  for whatever that is worth and recently as I picked up music I noticed I recognize pitches pretty easily 

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

@Yimpa For me, it can be meditative. But overall, it doesn't bother me, even though it's loud. Maybe for others, it's not solvable by just not caring about it and may be problematic for their health.

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You won't believe this but I just logged off from here and checked my email. I get a lot of junk, but one that was sent an hr and a half ago is from some sender with a paid programming video about tinnitus. This was the exact heading of the email, "Ringing Ears? Eat This For Breakfast & Destroy Tinnitus Fast". It came in before this thread was started. Coincidence? I think not. 

I didn't watch the video, but a part of the email went like this:

Did you know that even deaf people can "hear" tinnitus? Know It sounds crazy, but it's true......because according to New studies, tinnitus doesn't come from your ears, but it actually starts in a "damaged area" of your BRAIN. Luckily, there's now a simple way to fix this. A group of top-researchers just uncovered a new tinnitus "hack" that anyone can use to repair the "brain damage" that causes ear ringing.

Prevent age-related hearing loss and stop any tinnitus noises for good. Then the video.....which I will watch and report the findings. It's probably some useless product they are trying to sell but won't know till I watch. So stay tuned.

You dotn believe, but this message is a synchronicity on itself.

Synchroniception.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

You dotn believe, but this message is a synchronicity on itself.

Synchroniception.

When’s the last time you’ve had your ears cleaned?

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm curious, how many of you here suffer from tinnitus (ringing in the ears). What caused your tinnitus? How loud is your tinnitus on a scale of 1 to 10? Have you found any solutions that worked for you?

The reason I ask is because I think I found a cure, which I plan to share in a few weeks.

@Leo Gura I suffer from tinnitus. I'm not sure exactly what caused it. On average, it's like a 4.5 out of 10. 

I tried digging for solutions but wherever I read online, it said "no known cure", that you can just treat it, but not cure it. 

In terms of suffering, 70% of the days I don't notice it, like most people. When I notice it, it's a non-issue or I might be slightly bothered, or wish it were gone. Usually I shift my mind off it pretty quickly. 25% of days, it's persistently loud (because my mind puts more attention on it.) But it's still manageable.

5% of days, it's scary. I remember one of the days you commented on this forum about "the dreaded tinnitus" .. and that freaked me out lol .. I started getting OCD about it, the sounds became almost 4x louder, unbearable, I had to get out of my room all day and stay outside to have the noise go away and blend in with nature, car sounds, etc. And of course there are many other days this happened. Usually the mind, that is fear, plays a big role, but it makes the sound so loud I can't do anything else and it gets pretty scary to. 

Overall, it's left a sense of "life would be so much more peaceful without this", and I start to wonder how great it would be if I can go back to normal. 

If you've found a cure, and you're going to share in a few weeks, I'm definitely inclined to follow all the action steps to solve it. I went to an ear doctor in the past and they just straight up said its not solveable. But if you found it, I'm willing to solve it with your solution. 

On a side note, on a meta level, it's remarkable that you're able to reject norms and think for yourself, and use requisite variety to find a solution to something everyone thinks is incurable. That requires enormous leadership, independent thinking, and requisite variety. I'm thinking like if you're able to find a solution like this, it gives me hope to not be a victim and find solutions to my unique problems that I end up being a victim too. 

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

When’s the last time you’ve had your ears cleaned?

I've never washed my ears in my entire life.
No ear infections, no tinnitus despite lots of loud music, nothing.

2 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Schizophonia synchronicity of your phone tracking you :D

:P

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The brain can repair itself, adult neurogenesis is dead in most people because it requires exceptional epigenetic signals and a large amount of nutrients, more than any other normal stem cell produced by the spinal cord.
Tideglusib is a product used in research to reverse dental damage by reducing a factor (GSK-3 kinase) limiting the production of certain stem cells, when human teeth normally "cannot grow back".
This product is also used in research against Alzheimer's disease and proves to be extraordinarily effective on rats.
There are also other products (non-steroidal anti-inflammatories, Progesterone/Pregnelonole, certain antidepressants in particular NSI 189 and Lion mane, large doses of cerebrolysin, exogenous neurotrophins, etc.)
But, certain breathing exercises and eating practices may be enough.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

I've never washed my ears in my entire life.
No ear infections, no tinnitus despite lots of loud music, nothing.

Give me your genetics >:(

40 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Schizophonia synchronicity of your phone tracking you :D

Yeah but the email came in an hr before the thread started and I never searched tinnitus until after the thread. Where is the track there.

Posted (edited)

I've had it my entire adult life. I tune it out so it doesn't really bother me.  For me it's not really a bother, not like the eye floaters are at least... but the more the mind dwells on something the more those connections form in the brain so I practice radical acceptance of what I can't change as much as possible.

Edited by sholomar

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Give me your genetics >:(

Become me in your next incarnation.

:P

But actually, my point is that i highly suspect that it was the reason why i never had any issue, not "in despite of" if you see what i mean.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah but the email came in an hr before the thread started and I never searched tinnitus until after the thread. Where is the track there.

Because everything is perfect and set like clockwork.

Edited by Schizophonia

So this is the result. A company called Phytage Laboratories developed this. TINNITUS 911.

It's all over the internet. Amazon, their own website etc. I didn't read all the reviews but I did read one article that went in-depth as to whether it was a scam or not. 

It was stated that the claims made are bold and does not guarantee a cure. The reviews on Amazon were mostly negative and only a few said it worked. It said the ingredients were top notch and could help with overall health of the brain but did not guarantee a cure for tinnitus. At $70 a bottle, quite expensive and over priced, it said. Buy 6 bottles, it's $50. 

Ingredients 

Vit C. Vit B6. Niacin. Folic Acid. Vit B12. Garlic. Hibiscus Flower. Olive Leaf Extract. Hawthorne Berry Extract. Buchu Leaves Concentrate. Uva Ursi. Juniper Berry. Green Tea Extract. 

Google Tinnitus 911 for more info and judge for yourself. 

20240330_141034.jpg