Yali

Sadhguru undergoes emergency brain surgery after ‘life-threatening bleeding’

333 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"Doctors discovered that for the last four weeks, Sadhguru had been ignoring a severe headache and giving himself relentlessly to his gruelling schedule, which included Mahashivratri. On 15th March, an MRI showed massive bleeding in the brain. However, Sadhguru refused to cancel his commitments including his session at India Today Conclave which he attended under the effect of powerful painkillers and sedation.

On 17th morning, Sadhguru had to be rushed to hospital where it was discovered that he had life threatening swelling in the brain.

After going through an emergency surgery on 17th, Sadhguru is now making steady progress and is recovering extremely well.

Neurologist Dr. Vinit Suri of Apollo Hospital said “We were joking with him that we have done what we could but you are healing yourself. The kind of improvement we are seeing is beyond our expectation. He is now extremely well. All his brain, body and vital parameters are normal and he is making a steady progress.”

Edited by bammy32

Nooooooooo Sadghuru please get better! We need you to get more normies into spirituality.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

What happened ? Did he have a physical accident? An aneurysm?

4 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Nooooooooo Sadghuru please get better! We need you to get more normies into spirituality.

Don't worry, I'll replace it. :)

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

29 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Don't worry, I'll replace it. :)

New Orangina bottle shouldn't be too hard to find these days ; ) 

It's Love.

Posted (edited)

Even a yogi is a stubborn workaholic.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even a yogi is a stubborn workaholic.

That's what happens when your goal is collective yoga :D 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I dont get why the doctors are saying they found swelling, and bleeding and sadhguru himself is saying they opened him up and found nothing? lol ... its one thing to have followers worship a non-injuring body, but he himself is selling a false notion of spirituality? Though the doctors did also say he's recovering surprisingly well, so I guess he does have some kind of extraordinary healing ability of some sort

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

I dont get why the doctors are saying they found swelling, and bleeding and sadhguru himself is saying they opened him up and found nothing? lol ... its one thing to have followers worship a non-injuring body, but he himself is selling a false notion of spirituality? Though the doctors did also say he's recovering surprisingly well, so I guess he does have some kind of extraordinary healing ability of some sort

I think he meant it as a joke. Like there was no brain in there lol

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

You can't believe what his people say. They are all brainwashed to serve him. It's PR.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

That's what happens when your goal is collective yoga :D 

No different than a materialist workaholic like Elon Musk or Mr Beast.

If you follow somebody always ask yourself if you want to end up like them. 

The neurologist sounds like he's got the top-tier membership.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't believe what his people say. They are all brainwashed to serve him. It's PR.

There are actual comments on instagram saying how his body is divine and cant be touched ... this whole worship thing is to a pretty high degree

12 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I think he meant is as a joke. Like there was no brain in there lol

Yeah but a few moments later he says there's no damage? I'm also connecting to some of his past videos where he makes it sound like yoga and ayurveda leads to 95% to 100% health, which I now think is completely false, as health encompasses so much more if you really want to take a holistic approach

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No different than a materialist workaholic like Elon Musk or Mr Beast.

Maybe worse when you literally work through multiple brain hemorrhages 🤔

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

Yeah but a few moments later he says there's no damage? I'm also connecting to some of his past videos where he makes it sound like yoga and ayurveda leads to 95% to 100% health, which I now think is completely false, as health encompasses so much more if you really want to take a holistic approach

Yeah that part didn't seem like a joke. Didn't the doctors conclude that they fixed it? He probably just meant that he is fully recovering. That's how I interpret it at least.

Ayurveda is a pretty good approach to diet and I agree with him that most ailments tend to come from diet. Perhaps he is experiencing the latter 5% of ailments. Who knows what caused the brain bleed in the first place though.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Overworking yourself to Nirvana.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Maybe worse when you literally work through multiple brain hemorrhages 🤔

I've gotten that stubborn illness-defying vibe from him before. I think he got sick on a ship once and basically refused treatment from everyone. To be fair it seems he did heal afterwards.

Edited by Osaid

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Yeah that part didn't seem like a joke. Didn't the doctors conclude that they fixed it? He probably just meant that he is fully recovering. That's how I interpret it at least.

Ayurveda is a pretty good approach to diet and I agree with him that most ailments tend to come from diet. Perhaps he is experiencing the latter 5% of ailments. Who knows what caused the brain bleed in the first place though.

Yeah its possible that he just meant he's in full recovery, though I do think he's slightly biased towards promoting incomplete versions of health in favor of traditional indian paths, which do have great wisdom of course