Yali

Sadhguru undergoes emergency brain surgery after ‘life-threatening bleeding’

333 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm glad I stopped listening him. I don't envy his followers.

Edited by Understander

1 minute ago, Jayson G said:

Yeah its possible that he just meant he's in full recovery, though I do think he's slightly biased towards promoting incomplete versions of health in favor of traditional indian paths, which do have great wisdom of course

There are a few things which I can't fully contest but I am suspicious about. Like the 4 hours of sleep thing. Weirdly enough, there is literally a genetic condition which brings down your sleep quota to only about 4 hours, so maybe he actually has that, so that's actually more believable. But there was one time where he talked about how he healed his ankle just by sitting with it or something, like a sped up healing process.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

22 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If you follow somebody always ask yourself if you want to end up like them. 

I don't get your point. That you'll get brain bleed if you follow Sadghuru?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

23 minutes ago, Osaid said:

There are a few things which I can't fully contest but I am suspicious about. Like the 4 hours of sleep thing. Weirdly enough, there is literally a genetic condition which brings down your sleep quota to only about 4 hours, so maybe he actually has that, so that's actually more believable. But there was one time where he talked about how he healed his ankle just by sitting with it or something, like a sped up healing process.

I mean honestly I could see truth in some of these things like sleep quota, and maybe he has some kind of healing abilities, but those are pretty small things in the very big picture of health for one's life right? Like I think he reduces health down to some very basic components, and clearly health seems to be a lot more nuanced and complex 

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

Regardless, wishing him a speedy recovery.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

Like I think he reduces health down to some very basic components, and clearly health seems to be a lot more nuanced and complex 

I never got that impression actually. It seems he reduces it down to "intuition" and then applying that to what you eat and do essentially. "Your body tells you what nutrients you need", that kind of idea. 

42 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I've gotten that stubborn illness-defying vibe from him before. I think he got sick on a ship once and basically refused treatment from everyone. To be fair it seems he did heal afterwards.

This was from when he was riding his motorcycle 30,000kms for Save Soil campaign, he was driving his bike for long hrs in the desert, then doing press events and Save Soil events then going back on the bike to continue on to the next place, the ship was taking him across from one place to another, I guess since he hadn't rested and it was super hot where he was riding it hit him hard... I do think he is a bit stubborn on the work he does and such, I've always wondered "Why are they working him so hard" lol, but I think its his decision in the end..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

15 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

I mean honestly I could see truth in some of these things like sleep quota, and maybe he has some kind of healing abilities, but those are pretty small things in the very big picture of health for one's life right? Like I think he reduces health down to some very basic components, and clearly health seems to be a lot more nuanced and complex 

I would say that unless You have some serious genetic issues, health is not that complex, the basics are reduce all stress to nil, which is one of the tenant of the Inner Engineering program, when You accept all that is as it is, Live Now, and Respond rather than react, imo this is the end of stress for You, there's other stuff in their that is pretty effective too... Diet makes a big difference to but if one can eliminate the stress response, up and down cortisol releases and maintain peacefulness most all the time, Your health will drastically improve, and your sleep quota will go down, he says that one should be restful most all the time, responding helps with this, so if your restful most of the time, heart rate is down most of the time, at your at Ease within, then the Energies will rise up and bring more intensity to Your Life naturally, via this you won't sleep as much or need as much sleep, if You like Sleep and want to sleep that will be available to You too:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

43 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Indian Pm sleeps like that is what I heard.

Sadhguru being in hospital is celebrated by a large number of people in India.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

♾❤️🕉🙏

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

8 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Indian Pm sleeps like that is what I heard.

Whenever someone does and tries to do something big in the world, automatically there will be haters, this is how You know Your doing it right:)

9 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Really? Why? Your profile says you’re in India, so could you provide why would a large number of Indians dislike Sadghuru.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

1 minute ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Really? Why? Your profile says you’re in India, so could you provide why would a large number of Indians dislike Sadghuru.

People will just hate because this is the only way they can feel any sort of intensity in their life, so they find someone to hate, see them in a certain way then let the hate take over, it makes their heart beat... They have accused him of most everything, stealing kidney's, destroying an elephant corridor, killing his wife, again once You try to do something big in the world, haters will come forth, its part jealously, envy, boring lives, and stupidity all combined into one.. 

11 hours ago, Yali said:

No amount of enlightenment will save you from a lack of health.

lol

Give the guy a rest

It is very tough to undergo any sickness or surgery 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

That doctor is doing some good PR stunt. Sadhguru is good orator & give some wise wisdom but he do had dark side as well with solid political support to back him.

I know staunch religious Hindu and BJP people don’t like Mahatma Gandhi, but what do they have against Sadghuru?

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@ExplorerMystic

Spiritual people are also full of themselves like others—even more, I would say.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

No one said that. That statement wasn't necessary. 

The point is that a lack of health will lead to suffering no matter how enlightened you are.

I think that does need to be said because many people are under the illusion that enlightenment will lead to the elimination of suffering, but that's simply not the case so long as you're surviving as a finite self.

@Princess Arabia

Edited by Yali