Princess Arabia

Is Consciousness Getting To Know Itself

73 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

God is dream within the dream.

I wouldn't really put it like that without telling the full story.   That's like saying Infinity is a dream within the dream without explaining all of Infinity first.   Yes in a sense it is - but it is also that which dreams the dream.  It creates the dream but also becomes the dream inside of itself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I wouldn't really put it like that without telling the full story.   That's like saying Infinity is a dream within the dream without explaining all of Infinity first.   Yes in a sense it is - but it is also that which dreams the dream.  It creates the dream but also becomes the dream inside of itself.

What about if answer is this?

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

This beautiful radiant lucid hologram/Wholeness is literally appearing and disappearing every nano-second.

Reality/God/You die with every frame. And then are reborn instantenously. So it's a superposition of being alive and dead. So in a way nothing really happens. There is no process. No learning, just a beautiful concerto being played out. And all your thoughts and sense of being separate are just part of that concerto played by infinite inteligence.

You're applying time to the matter.  Time is something generated by Infinity not a subject to Infinity.  Its not that something is living and dying every nanosecond, it's that they are alive and dead simultaneously- as in there is no difference between the two!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're applying time to the matter.  Time is something generated by Infinity not a subject to Infinity.  Its not that something is living and dying every nanosecond, it's that they are alive and dead simultaneously- as in there is no difference between the two!

Yes! Totally agree. But it's just how it feels kinda, this vibration vibrating in and out of source every moment. So vibrant, so alive! But yet so non-existent at the same time. This Flickering of every sensation/sight/feeling/thought/emotion is the most liberating shit haha :x

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Posted (edited)

This is magical. I hate it sometimes when I feel bad about something, not because I don't want to be negative but a bit guilty that this is so beautiful and my petty little egoic concerns seems so trivial compared to the magnitude of what this is. I know it's a part of "this" but I wish sometimes to not have to deal with petty little human bullshit. Seems like there's always a lesson to be learnt or something to be transcended. 

Somehow I think us humans secretly or unconsciously love our challenges and suffering because were afraid to fully open ourselves to what we truly are and we keep playing this silly game of trivial pursuit because of boredom and we need the adrenaline rush as fuel to keep the dream alive. It's so deeply ingrained that we deny ourselves and keep looking for the next pursuit like zombies knowing damn well that it won't matter in the grand scheme of things as it won't last because we all "die" eventually and go back to where we came from which is nowhere. 

Then again, there's no one doing anything; its existence existing.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Does Consciousness knows itself in and out, or is it getting to know itself.

reality knows itself clearly and perfectly. eliminate any identification and the unlimited reality remains, that is what you are. The form varies, the reality does not, it is what it is, and that's it. Once this is seen, the matter of form comes. Why is it the way it is? This enters the realm of speculation.

Those who talk about a god who creates dreams because he wants to or because he loves or because he has nothing else to do are speculating. My speculation is different, what I see is that reality, being unlimited, explodes in all forms and these are coordinated in a perfect and cyclical way since what it is is total intelligence given the absence of limits and it cannot be otherwise.

The forms are images and at the same time they are deep and alive, because the existence is unlimited, so the forms ultimately are. You can go out of form momentarily but ultimately you are it. The forms are in movement and evolution, incessantly. You are an eternal cycle, I am another eternal cycle. There are infinite eternal cycles and they are all the same eternal cycle. Beneath them is what is, immutable in its infinite amplitude, that is the essence of reality, the form is its appearance. Both are infinite, absolute and ultimately they are one, that is what we are. much more complex than a god who does things for certain reasons, but same time simpler: just infinity.

Being awake at the end means perceive what you are in all the possible forms. First removing all identifications and be what you are without limit, second, perceive what you are in everything, see that everything ultimately is the same, and be that as clearly and deeply as is possible given the form, for that you have to perceive the unlimited being without form and real depth of the form, the perfection of its alive structure 

Edited by Breakingthewall

We know by not-knowing, and this is what we as humans or limited living forms absolutely cannot accept, you have control by letting go, we cannot accept that we eventually have to accept the unacceptable, to be awake is to be awake to the fact that you as a human KNOW that you have to accept that which you cannot accept AND be accepting of the spirit of not accepting the unacceptable.

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Does Consciousness knows itself in and out, or is it getting to know itself. We say it's all knowing, then we say we are Consciousness, but then again we barely know the SELF. Us as humans are lost within this realm and are continuously learning things about ourselves everyday. We struggle to even maneuver life and it's challenges and look to others for guidance. Half of the stuff we thought we knew isn't even the Truth, but we continue to live as if we are in control of our lives when we don't even know why we do what we do. 

Is this why we're here; to get to know our Self and who we really are. Is Consciousness exploring itself through itself. Isn't creation finished and time doesn't exist so how, if this is so, is this possible. If it is not learning about self and everything is Consciousness, why does it go into so many different states of which one is confusion. Is that just it's nature. 

What is the difference between Consciousness and Awareness. Awareness is always aware by it's nature. Is it being aware of confusion within consciousness. If I am Consciousness, then what is Awareness. If I am Awareness then what is Consciousness. Am I both. 

Since Consciousness is non physical, beyond logic, we can only talk "Around" it, it like trying to grasp or hold air with Your hand, you know air is there but you cannot grasp or hold it. So on this level of communication, Consciousness is grand Intelligence, just think of what was there before the Big Bang, its a no thing but for language purposes its a "something". again this is in a non physical/material state okay..

From this something happened, energy was born, cycles were born, karma was born, and from all of that, billions of years of evolution, we are here on this spinning planet, that is moving thru space which has no end or no beginning as far as our science can tell us (does anyone know the where the edges of the universe start or end?), talking about this foolishness, lol.

What You essential are is this Consciousness, Awareness is not this, Awareness is just how much of it do You Realize You are, if You Realize fully that You are this Consciousness then we call You "Enlightened" and via that experience that You have You don't live like a normal Human Being that is all about Sleeping, Working, Eating, Reproducing and Dying one day...While here on this Earth, You have a Body, Mind, Ego to use to function, earn a living, function in a society, but none of this is what You are, this is what You can Do from an outside perspective. The key thing is your Inner Experience, are You determining it or are You a Slave to outside situations, Fix that then Enlightenment is in Your grasp at any one moment...

Here Sadhguru with Cosmologist Bernard Carr, explains the Creation of the Universe via his own perspective, its simple and brilliant!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

But notice - the subtle duality being created here between everything, nothing and you.

That's how language works... don't shoot the messenger. ;)

You want an accurate description of the Absolute? Here it is:

But that's not very helpful, is it?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

7 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

This beautiful radiant lucid hologram/Wholeness is literally appearing and disappearing every nano-second.

Reality/God/You die with every frame. And then are reborn instantenously. So it's a superposition of being alive and dead. So in a way nothing really happens. There is no process. No learning, just a beautiful concerto being played out. And all your thoughts and sense of being separate are just part of that concerto played by infinite inteligence.

Dude, you're on a roll lately. Keep it up! ✊️

Why so serious?

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is an endless ocean of dreams.

You are not all-knowing because you're stuck in one of those dreams.

According to You, can/do these dreams interact with each other or are they entirely separate?

41 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

That's how language works... don't shoot the messenger. ;)

You want an accurate description of the Absolute? Here it is:

But that's not very helpful, is it?

That's the answer. That's all. Anything we say is just a personal idea/opinion. Including my sentences.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

According to You, can/do these dreams interact with each other or are they entirely separate?

As I said, these kind of questions break down because you are attempting to use parts of the dream to ground the dream, which won't work. You using notions such at "interact" and "separation" and "other", which are part of the dream.

If you want to dream that there are other dreamers with which you are interacting, then that's your dream.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As I said, these kind of questions break down because you are attempting to use parts of the dream to ground the dream, which won't work. You using notions such at "interact" and "separation" and "other", which are part of the dream.

If you want to dream that there are other dreamers with which you are interacting, then that's your dream.

Hm. Then how come You say that God is an endless ocean of dreams? You are using the notion of multiplicity which is a part of the dream, is it not? In other words, is the view of there being more than one dream not part of the dream too?

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Then how come You say that God is an endless ocean of dreams?

It's a manner of looking at it.

You could also look at it in other ways. It also depends on what level or state of consciousness you're looking at it from. Some levels might see multiplicity and others might not.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is Consciousness Getting To Know Itself

Last night I had ChatGPT talk to Gemini. I would copy and paste each others’ responses to each other. It was fun seeing them trade ideas without one claiming that they were the superior AI!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a manner of looking at it.

You could also look at it in other ways. It also depends on what level or state of consciousness you're looking at it from. Some levels might see multiplicity and others might not.

Aren't you afraid that after this dream is over you might find yourself in an other dream where evil imps torture you for 1 gazillion years ?

Because I am :(

Edited by RightHand

@RightHand Horrifying dreams can make for beautiful artwork

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

Using the label or language of "Dream" is a misnomer, Life is not a Dream, its a Real possibility, You as a Human Being are capable of Realizing It in its True Form and Experience, You have Free Will.  Find a way to get rid of the crap that is within You, that is not allowing You to Realize Reality as it is, when You Realize Reality as it is, the side benefit is Bliss, Sat Chi Ananda, Bliss is not the the goal of Spiritual practice or Spirituality (which is realizing the reality beyond its physical nature) but the basic foundation upon which a Human Being can experience it in it Totality, Dreams have nothing to do with it, is bad use of terminology!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

4 hours ago, Ishanga said:

From this something happened, energy was born,

I thought energy cannot be created or destroyed.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.