James123

"I" recognize what enlightenment is, ask me anything.

149 posts in this topic

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Why are the self-proclaimed enlightened beings the most touchy and the most sensitive to criticism. I'm not disrespecting you, i'm only responding to you. Please leave? Please leave where. If you were enlightened you would know there's nowhere to go and no one to go anywhere because I'm everything, everywhere all at once.

2 hours ago, James123 said:

If you need help, ask me anything. 

Because, you do not need help. If you need help, ask me. That's all. You don't even understand my point. I just want to help, that's all.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

Because, you do not need help. If you need help, ask me. That's all. You don't even understand my point. I just want to help, that's all.

ok, I will keep my sarcasms to myself; and if I need help ill ask. My apologies.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

ok, I will keep my sarcasms to myself; and if I need help ill ask. My apologies.

You are pure beauty. I love you. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are pure beauty. I love you. 

😘

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

40 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

How many minutes have you been sad, troubled, negative, in the last two weeks? 

If the answer is zero, you are in the right path 

Not necessarily 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not necessarily 

I erased to don't argue but I will explain. Lets differentiate between awakening and enlightenment. Awakening is what you mention when you talk about your experiences, it is the momentary breaking of limitation, the unlimited opening. then the perception of the substance of reality occurs. This fills you with joy, but after a short time the limitation returns and the mind once again gets lost in the density in which it operates, easily entering into depressive, negative states, with emotional ups and downs, always searching.

Enlightenment is not the opening, the breaking of limits. You can be enlightened and at the same time have a level 5 toothache and worry about your business. Enlightenment is a change of perspective, it is abandoning the dense, inner perspective of the psyche and taking the outer perspective of the psyche. That is, you are not the psyche with its fluctuations, you are where the psyche occurs with its fluctuations. the psyche happens in you, it is not you. then nothing can touch you. This is not a perspective that you acquire by making a meditative effort, it is better to save the effort, it is impossible. It is something that happens at a given moment. After many openings to the substance of reality, like the one you had the other day, or the one 5 years ago, at a given moment you slip out of the psyche. From one second to the next, your stability is total, permanently, or so it seems, since no matter how turbulent your psyche is, you are not that. There may be suffering, but you are where the suffering occurs, therefore you do not suffer, you cannot suffer, nothing can touch you, so the turbulence has not load, then dissapear immediately, same than thoughts because they have no load. They appear, but without the load of meaning .it is a little strange, but at the same time it is normal. It is the opposite of special, since special is in the psyche. I guess that if some real problems happens, tragedy, sickness, prison, mutilation, you could be again lost in the psyche, but when everything is let's say normal, the stability is complete, it's a total change. Then, from this perspective the openess is more easy and more clear, since it's not corrupted by the psyche. I got this state in a moment not far ago. Let's see how permanent is it. If it isn't, I will say. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

@James123 yea but I'm in a sim what are the different dimensions that make me feel like I'm a human in the sim.

and how do i harness my energy and enlightened person should be able to answer.

It was a trick question tho because no one here is enlightened you wouldn't hang out on a forum if you were.

Everyone has seen it but aren't it.

Also why link me to video of what others have said use your own words. You are giving your authority away to others by doing that.

If the question was answered i would be pleasantly surprised but it was a shot in the dark.

Edited by Hojo

Is Madrid going to win the Champions League?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I guess that if some real problems happens, tragedy, sickness, prison, mutilation, you could be again lost in the psyche, but when everything is let's say normal, the stability is complete, it's a total change. 

Well - I think everyone is different.   I feel you can be the most enlightened being on the planet and still sometimes get lost in the dream.  Dont you see?  That's the whole point of this thing.   To make it as immersive as possible!!   So losing yourself in the dream is OK.  But ultimately yes - an enlightened being  there is a degree of peace knowing the Truth.  And it really does allow you to be at peace with yourself.   But you can also make dumb decisions that end up causing you some grief and suffering  - that's just because you are immersed as I stated.  If you choose to be a monk and leave society to just bliss out that is also an option.   But then you are kind of putting yourself on the sidelines  - which is fine, if you have no interest in playing.  But if you do play there are stakes. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Hojo said:

It was a trick question tho because no one here is enlightened you wouldn't hang out on a forum if you were.

Do you really think that you are in the forum and talking to somebody? 

3 hours ago, Hojo said:

Also why link me to video of what others have said use your own words. You are giving your authority away to others by doing that.

If you can find yourself in the body or somewhere I will give you a 1000 dollars. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Is Madrid going to win the Champions League?

There is no future nor past. Only now. 

Edited by James123

@Breakingthewall I am just in love.

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Do you really think that you are in the forum and talking to somebody? 

No, since there’s really no seperation, only apparently so.

If you can find yourself in the body or somewhere I will give you a 1000 dollars. 

God’s bank account is infinite. Enjoy your finite money :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Breakingthewall I am just in love.

Love is You :x

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

55 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

No, since there’s really no seperation, only apparently so.

Definitely. 

31 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Love is You :x

Same goes for you brother ❤️❤️❤️

46 minutes ago, James123 said:

Same goes for you brother ❤️❤️❤️

Just heard some tragic news that my dad got into an accident and will need surgery soon.

I would not be able to process this news if not for being deeply rooted in Truth. I am learning to accept anything that happens.

@James123 What compels you to create this thread?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

35 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Just heard some tragic news that my dad got into an accident and will need surgery soon.

I would not be able to process this news if not for being deeply rooted in Truth. I am learning to accept anything that happens.

I lost my dad, after that open a heart surgery, died in surgery 2 times and after that I dedicated myself to Truth. Bad thing happens for good reasons. I hope your dad recover asap. 

26 minutes ago, Emerald said:

@James123 What compels you to create this thread?

Nothing. I just want to help others.

@James123 Thank you :)