James123

"I" recognize what enlightenment is, ask me anything.

149 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, James123 said:

Me, you and Buddha are identical.

There is no external. Everything is internal and it happens within you.

When you go more deeper and manifest the internal, you just become Being. No internal or external there. Just Being / Empty Mind / Nothing.

Is everything internal to you? Inside your body? You have no body? Where is your body?

If you are only "internal," why bother posting on this forum or answering my questions?

Are you, me, and Buddha points or nodes of awareness or are you the only mind which exists and you imagined Buddha and me?

Thanks

Enlightened people seem to suffer more than people who are asleep. 😅

10 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

Is everything internal to you? Inside your body? You have no body? Where is your body?

There is nobody and no body. So called body is empty.

11 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

If you are only "internal," why bother posting on this forum or answering my questions?

I am neither internal nor external. Because, I is the biggest illusion in first place. 

12 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

Are you, me, and Buddha points or nodes of awareness or are you the only mind which exists and you imagined Buddha and me?

Buddha=Me=You=Etc=Nothing=Being.

13 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Enlightened people seem to suffer more than people who are asleep. 😅

Why? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 7/3/2024 at 11:35 AM, Water by the River said:

Your persistent inquiry, “What is it that hears?”

On 7/3/2024 at 2:55 AM, Inliytened1 said:

On 6/3/2024 at 11:40 PM, Inliytened1 said:

The thing is, how do you ask yourself that? Obviously not with the mind, because the mind is superficial. Then, without the mind no question could be done, just a movement could be done, the movement that penetrates, that opens. If the mind is asking: what is that hears? You are going to get a mental answer

Posted (edited)

@James123 what's enlightenment but recognition of that continuious unchanging choiceless awarness as yourself that lights the egoic states.

But the work is not done yet when recognized, sticking to the contious background awareness is key to not fall asleep again, something "I" overlook and suffered immensely from the past one year.

Specially in the past two days I just wanted to die and I did I died again today and awareness came to the forground once again and suffering stopped to some great degrees duo to hightened state of consciousness.

Edited by m0hsen

14 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@James123 what's enlightenment but recognition of that continuious unchanging choiceless awarness as yourself that lights the egoic states.

But the work is not done yet when recognized, sticking to the contious background awareness is key to not fall asleep again, something "I" overlook and suffered immensely from the past one year.

Specially in the past two days I just wanted to die and I did I died again today and awareness came to the forground once again and suffering stopped to some great degrees duo to hightened state of consciousness.

I totally understand you. However, when the monkey mind does not function anymore, suffering ends. That's what happened to me. "I" don't suffer because what happened, "I" just suffer because of attachment with thinking. 

23 minutes ago, James123 said:

I totally understand you. However, when the monkey mind does not function anymore, suffering ends. That's what happened to me. "I" don't suffer because what happened, "I" just suffer because of attachment with thinking. 

you can have a silent mind but still closed by barriers. Silence is not the end of this, the true barriers are silent, they are not the monkey mind but its source. the inherent fear of being what you are.

Posted (edited)

@James123 dont you feel like the body moves itself? or talking speaking happens but you don't feel like your are in charge of it, it just happens on its own, or basically any activity is done you dont feel you are the doer, you are just so free from anything and it's really really amazing and liberating.

Edited by m0hsen

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Then, without the mind no question could be done, just a movement could be done,

There should be some cool word for doing a movement inside the mind.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

4 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

There should be some cool word for doing a movement inside the mind.

Maybe change of frequency, or opening. 

2 hours ago, m0hsen said:

@James123 dont you feel like the body moves itself? or talking speaking happens but you don't feel like your are in charge of it, it just happens on its own, or basically any activity is done you dont feel you are the doer, you are just so free from anything and it's really really amazing and liberating.

Definitely. So called body is empty and doesn't need us. 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

you can have a silent mind but still closed by barriers. Silence is not the end of this, the true barriers are silent, they are not the monkey mind but its source. the inherent fear of being what you are.

İf you have a complete silent mind, how can any "barrier" can appear? 

14 minutes ago, James123 said:

İf you have a complete silent mind, how can any "barrier" can appear? 

Complete silent doesn't mean still. Do you think that the mind of a rabbit is silent? 

Complete silent doesn't mean still. Do you think that the mind of a rabbit is silent? 

There is no rabbit, because you think that there is a rabbit, however you create the rabbit and rabbits mind via thinking. Everything so called happens within you nothing outside of you. 

On 06/03/2024 at 7:46 PM, James123 said:

If you need help, ask me anything. 

Who created you and everything. Who is your Lord? 

On 06/03/2024 at 10:34 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Why are the self-proclaimed enlightened beings the most touchy and the most sensitive to criticism. I'm not disrespecting you, i'm only responding to you. Please leave? Please leave where. If you were enlightened you would know there's nowhere to go and no one to go anywhere because I'm everything, everywhere all at once.

What am i doing right now? If you are everything and everywhere all at once. Btw have you seen the movie. 

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Jac067 said:

What am i doing right now? If you are everything and everywhere all at once. Btw have you seen the movie. 

Yes I saw it. You are me writing this to you, which is also me. It's a fucking joke.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

55 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes I saw it. You are me writing this to you, which is also me. It's a fucking joke.

I'll ask again... how many fingers am I holding up?

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, James123 said:

There is no rabbit, because you think that there is a rabbit, however you create the rabbit and rabbits mind via thinking. Everything so called happens within you nothing outside of you. 

4 hours ago, James123 said:

Yes yes sure 🥱, but did you know what I mean, or are you using evasives to win like always?

Yes yes sure 🥱, but did you know what I mean, or are you using evasives to win like always?

They are no losers, we are always what we are and therefore winners.