James123

"I" recognize what enlightenment is, ask me anything.

149 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@James123 Thank you :)

You are most welcome brother!!! 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

5 hours ago, James123 said:

@Breakingthewall I am just in love.

Then enlightenment is an emotional attitude? Let's see how long lasts your honeymoon . Life is not always sweet. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Then enlightenment is an emotional attitude? Let's see how long lasts your honeymoon . Life is not always sweet. 

Have you ever felt what really/ actually love is? When there is no more life, love starts. Love is not the enlightenment but it is the feeling which stays always with you after self kick backs from enlightenment. There is no me, therefore no feeling, experience etc.. in enlightenment, just "Being", "Empty Mind".  

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

Have you ever felt what really/ actually love is? When there is no more life, love starts. Love is not the enlightenment but it is the feeling which stays always with you after self kick backs from enlightenment. There is no me, therefore no feeling, experience etc.. in enlightenment, just "Being", "Empty Mind".  

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You always say that reality is nothing, but love is something

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You always say that reality is nothing, but love is something

Reality=Love=Duality=Universe.

Love is the purpose of so called life / creation.

Edited by James123

Where are you? Are you in the same so called "place" as me?

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Where are you? Are you in the same so called "place" as me?

Fundamentally, it is impossible to know anything. Because, any knowledge therefore knower, which is accumulation of thoughts, are illusion in first place.

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Fundamentally, it is impossible to know anything. Because, any knowledge therefore knower, which is accumulation of thoughts, are illusion in first place.

But you wake up knowing where you are right? Do you go to work, have Children, obligations, etc?

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But you wake up knowing where you are right? Do you go to work, have Children, obligations, etc?

All is consciousness. Differentiation creates restrictions, limits and fear. Consider as all is same let the body go and watch it. It is already perfect design and do not need you. 

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, James123 said:

Bassui:

"Your persistent inquiry, “What is it that hears?” will eventually lead you to awareness of nothing but the questioning itself. You must not, however, be misled into thinking this is the subject which hears. You say that in working on this koan you feel as though you have taken hold of a sword and cut away every idea in your mind, including the impression of emptiness, and that questioning alone remains. But what is doing all this? Delve to your most inmost being and you will discover it is precisely that which hears."

Test yourself with this koan: “A monk asked Joshu: “What is the meaning of Bodhidharma’s coming to China?’ Joshu replied: ‘The oak tree in the garden.’  Should this koan leave you with the slightest doubt, you need to resume questioning, “What is it that hears?”

Yaeko:

"Buddhas and Dharma Ancestors haven’t deceived me!  I have seen my Face before my parents were born clearer than a diamond in the palm of my hand. The absolute truth of every word of the masters and the sutras has appeared before my eyes with crystal clarity. No longer have I need for dokusan, and all the koans are now like useless furniture to me."

Kapleau, Three Pillars of Zen

Edited by Water by the River

5 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

But what is doing all this?

I am sorry but, if you are asking any questions that mean is you are still attached the duality. Because, enlightenment is the recognition of the one whom never born and simply being where you already are. The one who Borns, alive and dies is the ego itself. Do not lost yourself in the histories which you share above. If any master who has any doubt left after enlightenment, they aren't awake. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

I am sorry but, if you are asking any questions that mean is you are still attached the duality. Because, enlightenment is the recognition of the one whom never born and simply being where you already are. The one who Borns, alive and dies is the ego itself. Do not lost yourself in the histories which you share above. If any master who has any doubt left after enlightenment, they aren't awake. 

It is obviously not me asking that, but Bassui, an enlightened Zen Master of the 14th century. 

Just now, Water by the River said:

It is obviously not me asking that, but Bassui, an enlightened Zen Master of the 14th century. 

Then he hasn't realize the Truth. Just imagine, human being teaches you that you are in the world, human, something is happening, god etc... how can you even trust the humans? How do they know that we are in the world? Therefore, non of any sentences including my sentences are correct. Only Truth is Silence, Being and Empty Mind as before so called birth, now and after death. Enlightenment merges so called infinity to singularity / nothing. 

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

God damn It, are you telling me that kind of self inquiry already existed lol.

I always had an inclination to inspect the nature of the sound 😲

To answe Bassui: The sound is me, Awareness.

Awareness is Infinitely expanded. When i Heard a dog barking that sound is my Consciousnesss. Is "all over the place" so to speak.

Edited by Javfly33

45 minutes ago, Water by the River said:
44 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Lol 😂😂😂 where is we? :)

28 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Sitting next to the One Hand. ^_^

Being identical maybe:) 

@James123 Are you the same as Buddha now? Is the external world a manifestation of your internal world? Same for Buddha? Same for me? Do you have the power to collapse the external world? Could Buddha? Thanks.

27 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

@James123 Are you the same as Buddha now? Is the external world a manifestation of your internal world? Same for Buddha? Same for me? Do you have the power to collapse the external world? Could Buddha? Thanks.

Me, you and Buddha are identical.

There is no external. Everything is internal and it happens within you.

When you go more deeper and manifest the internal, you just become Being. No internal or external there. Just Being / Empty Mind / Nothing.