Gadasaa

Why is actualized.org community so obsessed with God?

60 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Gadasaa said:

@Javfly33 that shows the dream, the relative domain still matters. Also, many gurus and spiritual seekers make one ultimate mistake by equating dream with Life. They say something like..oh, Life is like dream. No, it's the other way around. Dream is like Life. Because it borrows its reality from life and subset to existence. 

Yes, we could say for Reality to exist you need to forget or deny this is a dream.

8 minutes ago, Creatorbeing said:

I agree sire ,they are obsessed and I absolutely agree with word to word sire.

They talk about god but can never understand they are god ,there's no god outside to comfort u,grow up and leave the fairy-tale behind. 

It's not about what pleases u,it's a fact.

Drop the god,talk about self ,it's the god

I agree sire,I agree sire ,I agree sire .with honour of absolute measure

Yes, coming from someone who posts and starts a new thread 5x/day for 7 days straight.  Maybe he WAS referring to you. So, agreeing seems appropriate in your case.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Princess Arabia 

Haahaa nice joke .

Thanks for making me laugh mam

People suffer from all kinds of stuff

Some suffer in the pursuit of God and realization

Some bask in the love of Gods embrace 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 01/03/2024 at 3:56 AM, Gadasaa said:

I notice that other ordinary people are not so much concerned with the topic of God. They just live their lives without worrying about this stuff and they seem to be doing fine.

on the other hand, here we are. Racking our minds and suffering so much to understand God and Reality. 

is it because we're suffering so immensely?  Is it because we care about truth so much? Is because we're just mentally ill or abnormal? Or is it because we're simply wiser? 

People are obsessed with the "topic" of God and "data about" God, as a way to distract themselfs of the actual work of awakening to what is going on in the very moment to moment. 

Aboutism is another sort of distraction. Lets talk about X and Y and Z .. ad infinitum. 

What is the alternative? Being obsessed with a politician? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

People are obsessed with the "topic" of God and "data about" God, as a way to distract themselfs of the actual work of awakening to what is going on in the very moment to moment. 

I would hope you are not caricaturizing this work and reducing it to sitting in silence and doing nothing, because that is bs and silly.

Some do need a period of time to do that, but staying there forever is unwise.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

Because others will never be as conscious as you. Do you think that everyone that is in your dream and unconscious that it is a coincidence? Your ego is literally creating reality and projecting everyone on the go. In your own dream , only you will become the most conscious being.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

Find God and you will understand why it consumes someone's mind. The earth is a realm on the verge of hell you need to find God to get out of the trap of falling into the earth.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I would hope you are not caricaturizing this work and reducing it to sitting in silence and doing nothing, because that is bs and silly.

This is the second time now I've seen you talk about silence in a negative way and seeing it as some bs practice or something of the sort. Silence is very powerful. There's nothing bs or silly about sitting in silence. 

It's the highest teaching. Its not about doing nothing.

Edited by Princess Arabia

12 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Because others will never be as conscious as you. Do you think that everyone that is in your dream and unconscious that it is a coincidence? Your ego is literally creating reality and projecting everyone on the go. In your own dream , only you will become the most conscious being.

This statement intrigued me. Could you expand on it a bit more please. 

31 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

he basically just saying reality is solipsism and you are alone 

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

he basically just saying reality is solipsism and you are alone 

It's like I literally went in my head and saw that pretty much everyone around me I don't want to say unconscious or say I'm more conscious than the people in my "real life" but I can't really find one. It's all online where that is. So I was wondering if that's what he meant and how that's not a coincidence.

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

WHen i stopped my own heart by doing mahasamadhi i reached the highest level that was possible. I saw all the mechanics that i wanted to know, when god splits itself or chooses a new dream he's basically creating a smaller vibration of itself still connected to source/god. This smaller vibration is your ego, when god chooses a dream at the highest level there is always only one chooser (you). So when you get sent to certain dream as ego, your ego becomes the only conscious being/god because you were the only chooser.

Some months later, i took lsd  because i had insane pain in my stomach and i knew that so much pain isn't actually possible. So i took 100ug lsd and fall asleep, i deconstructed everything consciously while i was sleeping. I woke up again as Ego but god realized. My hands were perfection, my feet were lotus feet perfection. Every step i took changed things. I could literally in and out people out of existence/reality.

The reason like i've said before it has to be this way, is because at the highest level you will see that there is no other choice because of your circumstances and so on.

My feet literally looked like this in shape like feminine/masculine, and i never seen this pic before. 

@Princess Arabia

Capture.PNG

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

WHen i stopped my own heart by doing mahasamadhi i reached the highest level that was possible. I saw all the mechanics that i wanted to know, when god splits itself or chooses a new dream he's basically creating a smaller vibration of itself still connected to source/god. This smaller vibration is your ego, when god chooses a dream at the highest level there is always only one chooser (you). So when you get sent to certain dream as ego, your ego becomes the only conscious being/god because you were the only chooser.

Some months later, i took lsd  because i had insane pain in my stomach and i knew that so much pain isn't actually possible. So i took 100ug lsd and fall asleep, i deconstructed everything consciously while i was sleeping. I woke up again as Ego but god realized. My hands were perfection, my feet were lotus feet perfection. Every step i took changed things. I could literally in and out people out of existence/reality.

The reason like i've said before it has to be this way, is because at the highest level you will see that there is no other choice because of your circumstances and so on.

@Princess Arabia

Are you saying the people around me cannot be more conscious than me because I'm dreaming them up. 

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Are you saying the people around me cannot be more conscious than me because I'm dreaming them up. 

They can be, but only when you seek truth and give them power they can be more conscious. But at the end, you will be the only one that is the most conscious.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

They can be, but only when you seek truth and give them power they can be more conscious. But at the end, you will be the only one that is the most conscious.

OK "they can be" put it into a different perspective. I thought you were saying that notice how everyone around you (in your life) isn't as conscious as you and that applies to every single person, because they are dreaming everybody up do how can "others" be more conscious. 

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

OK "they can be" put it into a different perspective. I thought you were saying that notice how everyone around you (in your life) isn't as conscious as you and that applies to every single person, because they are dreaming everybody up do how can "others" be more conscious. 

Because they're literally you, projections of you. I'm gonna give you an example, you and your friend took LSD which increases your consciousness. You are connected to source and there is only you in your dream projecting others, during LSD sessions you start believing that you friend that also took LSD is God and you keep telling him please channel something from GOD or get any information for me from higher levels. You're basically giving your power as god to this dream character, but this dream character is literally you and you're imagining that he knows more because you're also in higher consciousness like him because you took LSD. So esentially your higher consciousness projects his higher consciousness.

Your hell world/reality projects hell reality people/world.

Your heaven world/reality projects heaven world/people.

And so on.

Let's say you crank that button of higher consciousness even higher, you and your friend might reach to what is called an "open channel". You imagining him, you combining your consciousness with your imagination. So when you combined with your imagination, you start becoming one. 

God = nothingness/potential/ and its only limit is couple questions about what it is and so on.

Each thing that you see = its own frequency from 1 to infinity. Life exists.

The more you become conscious the higher your frequency will become = bigger in size. So essentially the smaller frequencies that are far away from God will be merged into your frequency since you're a bigger frequency with more understanding. So esentially all lower frequencies are delusions or untruth because they're far away from god. This is what reality is basically is.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

Because they're literally you, projections of you. I'm gonna give you an example, you and your friend took LSD which increases your consciousness. You are connected to source and there is only you in your dream projecting others, during LSD sessions you start believing that you friend that also took LSD is God and you keep telling him please channel something from GOD or get any information for me from higher levels. You're basically giving your power as god to this dream character, but this dream character is literally you and you're imagining that he knows more because you're also in higher consciousness like him because you took LSD. So esentially your higher consciousness projects his higher consciousness.

Your hell world/reality projects hell reality people/world.

Your heaven world/reality projects heaven world/people.

And so on.

Let's say you crank that button of higher consciousness even higher, you and your friend might reach to what is called an "open channel". You imagining him, you combining your consciousness with your imagination. So when you combined with your imagination, you start becoming one. 

God = nothingness/potential/ and its only limit is couple questions about what it is and so on.

Each thing that you see = its own frequency from 1 to infinity. Life exists.

The more you become conscious the higher your frequency will become = bigger in size. So essentially the smaller frequencies that are far away from God will be merged into your frequency since you're a bigger frequency with more understanding. So esentially all lower frequencies are delusions or untruth because they're far away from god. This is what reality is basically is.

When you realize the truth, consuming LSD or taking a shit is identical. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

When you realize the truth, consuming LSD or taking a shit is identical. 

You must have a very boring life, taking shits all day long...