Gadasaa

Why is actualized.org community so obsessed with God?

60 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, josemar said:

You must have a very boring life, taking shits all day long...

I have no idea what are you talking about.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

23 minutes ago, James123 said:

When you realize the truth, consuming LSD or taking a shit is identical. 

🤯

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

🤯

Do you know why?

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

Do you know why?

no but scares me and also excites me if what you are saying is true 😎

Posted (edited)

@Javfly33 don't be scared brother. because they are both experiences, which is an illusion. If you say , I realize god with LSD that comes from ego because, that's differentiation.

Edited by James123

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@Javfly33 don't be scared brother. because they are both experiences, which is an illusion. If you say , I realize god with LSD that comes from ego because, that's differentiation. Meanwhile, all is one.

right. LSD is used as a psychedelic concept. And psychedelic is a thought/belief. 

Just now, Javfly33 said:

right. LSD is used as a psychedelic concept. And psychedelic is a thought/belief. 

Amazing! 

Posted (edited)

People is obsessed with god because they need religion to feel balanced, same than humans of all times

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

When people ask me why I care so much about understanding the metaphysical nature of existence, I just ask them why the hell they don’t.  How can you look around at this universe and not wonder what the hell is going on, why it exists, and how you are even able to witness it through your consciousness? It’s just pure and utter beauty and profundity staring you right in the face and you’re just like “meh… “

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

13 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

When people ask me why I care so much about understanding the metaphysical nature of existence, I just ask them why the hell they don’t.  How can you look around at this universe and not wonder what the hell is going on, why it exists, and how you are even able to witness it through your consciousness? It’s just pure and utter beauty and profundity staring you right in the face and you’re just like “meh… “

'They' don't have a choice 

10 minutes ago, josemar said:

'They' don't have a choice 

Obviously.

It’s because we’re intrigued by what is going on. It just so happens to be God. These people which is most people that don’t wonder or don’t care and are just getting on with life as you say, do that because they think they know what’s going on. They believe in the material world, they think science figured it all out and have just taken on board as an ultimate truth that everything is as it seems. They’ve tricked themselves so very well they don’t even understand it’s a possibility that what they think is going on is not what’s going on. They are completely locked in. Which means God is pulling off the intended trick on itself just beautifully. The few like ourselves won’t be fooled by ourselves quite so easily. So here we are

@Gadasaa It is a simple question, a simple curiosity, who am I? And the answer sounds too good to be true, the fact that more people aren't this existential baffles me, we are spinning on a ball around a space furnace... 

36 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

It’s because we’re intrigued by what is going on. It just so happens to be God. These people which is most people that don’t wonder or don’t care and are just getting on with life as you say, do that because they think they know what’s going on. They believe in the material world, they think science figured it all out and have just taken on board as an ultimate truth that everything is as it seems. They’ve tricked themselves so very well they don’t even understand it’s a possibility that what they think is going on is not what’s going on. They are completely locked in. Which means God is pulling off the intended trick on itself just beautifully. The few like ourselves won’t be fooled by ourselves quite so easily. So here we are

This is exactly right. If you press someone on it, they will deny that they think know what’s going on, but the truth is that if they truly understood how ignorant they were, they couldn’t help but revel in the mystery.  

19 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

, the fact that more people aren't this existential baffles me, we are spinning on a ball around a space furnace... 

I understand it when people are young because it takes time to break your way out of indoctrination, but just going your entire LIFE without really engaging with these questions; that’s what I have a hard time understanding. 

3 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

I understand it when people are young because it takes time to break your way out of indoctrination, but just going your entire LIFE without really engaging with these questions; that’s what I have a hard time understanding. 

Hmmmm. Part of the show. Remember. Infinite.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

26 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Hmmmm. Part of the show. Remember. Infinite.

Oh right, sorry, I forgot you can’t say how you feel on a human level without someone telling you how unawake you are. ;P

@Princess Arabia But all jokes aside, I understand from an absolute perspective that people just are the way they are and they are supposed to be however they are simply because they are that way.  But on a human level, it’s hard for my mind to balance the sameness vs. difference between myself and other humans.  I see all of these other humans around me that appear very similar to me in many many ways, and so I find that I can’t help but be a little bit irked at the major differences there are when it comes to the way we see reality and our interests.  I find myself wondering how can I be so similar to these humans and yet so different?  As social animals we naturally project ourselves onto other humans, and we naturally want to connect with them and find common ground, so when these stark differences make themselves evident, it’s hard to not have some kind of emotion over it. But this is only because of false identification.

I to some degree still identify as a human, but intellectually I understand that the category of “human” is an abstract concept that has no objective reality.  Categories are made up. Every human, every creature is a different creature. A different species unto itself in a way.  

32 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@Princess Arabia But all jokes aside, I understand from an absolute perspective that people just are the way they are and they are supposed to be however they are simply because they are that way.  But on a human level, it’s hard for my mind to balance the sameness vs. difference between myself and other humans.  I see all of these other humans around me that appear very similar to me in many many ways, and so I find that I can’t help but be a little bit irked at the major differences there are when it comes to the way we see reality and our interests.  I find myself wondering how can I be so similar to these humans and yet so different?  As social animals we naturally project ourselves onto other humans, and we naturally want to connect with them and find common ground, so when these stark differences make themselves evident, it’s hard to not have some kind of emotion over it. But this is only because of false identification.

I to some degree still identify as a human, but intellectually I understand that the category of “human” is an abstract concept that has no objective reality.  Categories are made up. Every human, every creature is a different creature. A different species unto itself in a way.  

Yes. And all that is ok. Don't resist. Embrace. I felt every word you said. Welcome home.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

@Gadasaa This is because this forum and its users for the most part are psychedelic users, not spiritual practitioners rooted in practices and natural growth, so with that, they come into very high level realizations without the ground work or foundation of their conscious/unconscious/subconscious mind being within their awareness, so they think they are God, because that is the closest logical description they can use, I am everything, I see everything, I know everything, I can do anything, this sounds like God to me, so I am that, but its not reality, they just had a great experience of Oneness and Completeness, but its not a reality for them since it goes away when the drug wares off, for natural spiritual seekers after some time it becomes their normal experience or close to it so they can integrate it better and not believe themselves to be God, but to be a Human at full potential... 

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru