YogiRoamer

While tripping, have you realized that the ultimate Truth is in a word or sentence?

17 posts in this topic

For me it was "Wait, did you call me?"

That was during a very high dose mushroom trip. I thought that sentence was the ultimate truth during the peak of the trip.

That was many years ago. I know it makes no sense, but this sentence still sounds trippy to me now.

*laughs hysterically*

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

*looks at the mirror*

I have lost my head

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

It usually summarizes itself in a visual experience mixed with a strong existential feeling rather than words. Words have a very low capacity for carrying meaning.

It summarized itself once for me, as a flash of light then a bit of darkness then a flash of light again. Although the period between those flashes is little, almost non existent, the darkness actually persisted for billion of years.

Another time as a cloudy rays of love that exist for absolutely no meaning.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

On 2/29/2024 at 3:02 AM, YogiRoamer said:

For me it was "Wait, did you call me?"

That was during a very high dose mushroom trip. I thought that sentence was the ultimate truth during the peak of the trip.

That was many years ago. I know it makes no sense, but this sentence still sounds trippy to me now.

How many grams did you consume? Dried or regular?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

You can realize it so deeply that you completely loose the ability to form sentences, words, and even thoughts. At this point, trying to put it into words feels like trying to drink an entire ocean through a single straw.

beep boop

Posted (edited)

On 3/1/2024 at 1:00 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

It summarized itself once for me, as a flash of light then a bit of darkness then a flash of light again.

How did these flashes of light feel "physically". I've had similar experiences after my first psychedelic trip, when I first started to mediate. It felt like a nuke went up right in front of my eyes, disintegrating every cell of my body into pure loving light. Alternative you could say that it felt like being shot through a tunnel of light, at the speed of light, at which point your body dissolves into the light itself, revealing yourself to be the light. These were not just visual. It was a very powerful and visceral experience.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

Usually stuff like "it's all good" or "it's all love" or "just be kind." "It's all a strange loop." "Drop the mask." "Break the 4th wall."

Yes, always, before God awakening when reality disolving is at the peak of i feel like there is some truth revealed in a form of a Text or a written mesagge that i feel inside my head, its like the end barrier for the language, beyond that there might be the "incompresable" or "knowladge after language"

Posted (edited)

@DefinitelyNotARobot Thanks for sharing. It definitely was not as strong as you described, it was pretty mild. But yesterday I tripped balls deep, it was the kind of trip that makes your head explode of mindfuckery. It was not like anything that I experienced before. 

Yesterday, It summarized itself for me in multiple ways:

• A guy jerking off reaching climax that keep increasing in pleasure and intensity screaming his brain off until his body disappeares into infinity. 
  • Waking up like Neo did in the Matrix into a white light while covered in slime breathing through an oxygen mask, while people around you  waiting for you to wake up. You wake up to the ultimate heaven, A highly technologically developed society, where you can live with like-minded very conscious people who went through the same experience as you. 
  • God drew the ultimate and the most intelligent plan ever. The universe is designed for God to reach the ultimate state of being, infinite intelligence, Where he can exist alone forever in infinite bliss. 
  • You are in deep sleep, your family around you has been trying to wake you up for ever. Your family members are the nicest and most loving people. 
Edited by LSD-Rumi

44 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You are in deep sleep, your family around you has been trying to wake you up for ever. Your family members are the nicest and most loving people. 

That's a beautiful realization! Everything is a mirror after all... :D

beep boop

“Wow”

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

"I'm not done here yet"

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Once on LSD I looped to Lady Gaga's "Just Dance" a bit, for some reason.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.