NightHawkBuzz

I never want to have kids because this world is completely screwed

29 posts in this topic

There is a quote by Peter Wessel Zapfee which says "To bear children into this world is like carrying wood to a burning fire". I completely agree with those quote because this world is just doomed.

I would never want to bring a child into this world and let them have to experience all the pain and suffering people have to in this world.

Everyone's life is a tragedy and I feel like no matter how hard you try you can't save anyone from the pain, suffering and tragedy they will experience in this world. Below is a list of some of the reasons I would never want to have children because I feel like this world is just completely screwed. 

1. Murders, Rapes, Terrorists   

2. Nicholas Cruz the Parkland Shooter who killed 17 people at school and all the other mass shooters who have killed so many people. 

3. Everytime you go out there is a risk of something potentially happening like there have been so many people who have gotten into bar fights and have killed someone to only ruin their life. 

4. Everytime you look on the news you see countless tragedies literally everyday of another person being murdered, killed in an accident, or some other tragedy happening literally everyday. 

5. The fact that babies, teenagers and other people die young and tragic and the world still goes on no matter what. 

6. The fact that everyone's life is tragedy and everyone goes through something traumatic that will change their lives forever. 

I truly never want to have kids because I see how bad and awful the world is. The fact is you truly are just bringing someone into a horrible world and it doesn't matter what happens to them because life will go on with any one person no matter what. 

A lot of negative beliefs. Not a single positive belief in this post.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

I can relate with that..Especially during an horrific time that I am at.

The world is a blessing to experience both the good and the bad..Maybe our kids will change it for the better.

Hope is all we have

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

@r0ckyreed Yeah because to me it's not about beliefs it's about truth. Everything I said in this post is what reality actually is. 

@NightHawkBuzz I completely agree with you. The world is so cruel and indifferent to human beings' suffering. Suffering is inevitable and everybody will experience psychological pain, physical illness, loss of loved one and etc. Therefore I shall not bring a child into this world. 

6 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Well, that’s where you come in. Be the change you wish to see!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

12 minutes ago, k-ahmadzadeh said:

@NightHawkBuzz I completely agree with you. The world is so cruel and indifferent to human beings' suffering. Suffering is inevitable and everybody will experience psychological pain, physical illness, loss of loved one and etc. Therefore I shall not bring a child into this world. 

I used to believe that avoiding pain was the proper response to it. However, I’ve come to realize that approaching it with more openness and kindness is really the ticket towards healing.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Welcome to Infinity. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I think Leo already made a video on this:

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

15 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@r0ckyreed Yeah because to me it's not about beliefs it's about truth. Everything I said in this post is what reality actually is. 

You'd probably benefit from stopping consuming the news. The news takes the 0.01% of fucked up humans & makes you believe that's the whole world. Yeah those things happen, but you are so biased it's almost caricatural. If you don't want kids that's totally valid. I don't want them either. But common now, that's just silly.

Reality is that terrible stuff AND a thousand million trillion gazillion other things you could be focusing on instead of that horse shit.

You believe in pessimism. You don't actually care about the truth. You only say that. You believe the glass is half empty.

Sailing on the ceiling 

I would be open to raising an AI kid in my 50s when I’m bored and have nothing else better to do.

@Yimpa Man... this is the serious issue. Why this problem haven't attracted an attention from philosophers, spiritual thinkers? What we'll do when our youth will fade away??? :| 

@k-ahmadzadeh I know people who are living a better life in their 60s than they did in their 30s. And people in their 30s who say they live a better life compared to their 20s.

It depends on your unique situation.

So then since negativity is part of life, humans should never have kids then.

sound logic.

As far as I’m concerned, the whole universe explodes once I’m dead anyway.

Edited by MarkKol

2 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

As far as I’m concerned, the whole universe explodes once I’m dead anyway.

Naw, that’s just called Awakening.

Yes, explosions are still possible as well.

Edited by Yimpa

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

@k-ahmadzadeh I know people who are living a better life in their 60s than they did in their 30s. And people in their 30s who say they live a better life compared to their 20s.

It depends on your unique situation.

That's true but it doesn't change the fact of how reality is. 

Their is so much suffering and pain that happens. 

Life is a very tragic thing to experience as everyone will go through something bad in life. 

No matter your situation that is the truth of life. 

2 hours ago, k-ahmadzadeh said:

@Yimpa Man... this is the serious issue. Why this problem haven't attracted an attention from philosophers, spiritual thinkers? What we'll do when our youth will fade away??? :| 

Because they understand what Reality is. That's why. It's subjective. We live in a subjective Universe and the Spiritual Philosophers and highly conscious Spiritual thinkers and gurus are too busy deciphering and trying to better understand and teach about meta physics, brain waves, the observer effect, how the mind works, what are thoughts, how did existence occur, the quantum field, what is Infinity, how our beliefs create our Reality, how to draw from the Infinite field of possibilities to heal the body and mind, I could go on.

They left the 3d world and it's conditions and problems up to the 3d mindsets to talk about the worldly problems and are concentrating more on existential nature of Reality and they also know that there is no outside world but only what is being created by the mind and they also recognizes the Infinite nature of existence which means everything exists but we have the power to shape our Reality and to only experience things within our Awareness that we are focused on and that our attention is very important and what we give our attention to is what grows and expands and will begin to shape a world within us that we will start to see in our experiences. 

That's why it's not talked about by these people because they have awoken to WHAT IS and not what could be or what has been. When you've expanded your Awareness enough to understand what I'm pointing to here you will understand; until then, you will come back with rebuttal statements and tell me to be real, this is Reality and people are getting shot and life sucks. I remember you telling me how you don't believe in this stuff and i also remember you with the same sob stories and every time you make a post it is something negative, Why? That's your Reality and you're sticking to it. Notice everything OP said were things he didn't directly experience but what his mind interpreted as real. What he saw on the news and how he thinks that and what he thinks about this thing and how his fantom kids would suffer and how the world is cruel, while just typing on a machine. 

P.S. I am not denying the suffering of the world and all the atrocities that goes on, let's be clear about that. Thanks.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@NightHawkBuzz how many times have you experienced these horrible things? God needs to suffer. If you stop the suffering here it will go to heaven.

Edited by Hojo

21 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

You didn’t mention anything positive, so what you said is half-truth at best. Reality includes both positive and negative elements.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false.