NightHawkBuzz

Why do ghetto people behave so much differently than other people?

51 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because survival in a ghetto is very rough. It's like surviving in the desert or a warzone. And their sub-culture reflects that. It's very stage Red levels of development. People behave like animals. Because they don't have many other options.

Rap music is a good reflection of that because that's where it grew out of. Although much of modern rap is pretty fake.

Who are your favorite rappers Leo, the world must know

10 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

Who are your favorite rappers Leo, the world must know

I don't listen to rap. Does not appeal to me.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't listen to rap. Does not appeal to me.

You should listen to Kendrick Lamar- Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers. It's about awakening. He even samples Eckharte Tolle

Listen while reading the lyrics, you will be surprised, I think you'll like it

Edited by Leo Gura

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because survival in a ghetto is very rough. It's like surviving in the desert or a warzone. And their sub-culture reflects that. It's very stage Red levels of development. People behave like animals. Because they don't have many other options.

Rap music is a good reflection of that because that's where it grew out of. Although much of modern rap is pretty fake.

@Leo Gura Your right the ghetto school I went to was extremely rough. It's like you said it was literally like trying to survive in a desert or a warzone. The ghetto kids there behave so animalistic and so much different from civilized people. 

There was constantly arguments happening and huge confrontations going on that would stop everything in the classroom and then security had to be called in. 

These ghetto kids had NO RESPECT for anyone or anything. They talked and spoke so nasty, disrespectful and rude it was crazy. These kids were so wild, crazy and chaotic. 

These ghetto kids were always ready to fight at any possible second and even the teachers didn't have control over the classroom because they didn't know how to handle these kids.

These people were chaotic, animalistic, aggressive and wild. These ghetto kids were more like animals then people. 

Also the kids acted very scary, wild and crazy. Whenever these ghetto kids were mad they would do scary things like start punching lockers with their fist or they would take their frustrations out on you by going off on you. 

Ghetto people are the worst of the worst. 

If you ever get yourself into a ghetto environment like I did you'll see it's like a battlefield. 

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

Like I said I went to a ghetto high school and then a college with more civilized people it was crazy to see the difference between how ghetto people act vs how civilized people act. 

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

It's a not a race thing either. 

Most poor areas in various countries tend to be rougher. 

I'm not sure the exact sociological reasons for it. But it's a direct connection between their rough enviroment. We're all shaped by our environment in various forms.

1 hour ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@Leo Gura Your right the ghetto school I went to was extremely rough. It's like you said it was literally like trying to survive in a desert or a warzone. The ghetto kids there behave so animalistic and so much different from civilized people. 

There was constantly arguments happening and huge confrontations going on that would stop everything in the classroom and then security had to be called in. 

These ghetto kids had NO RESPECT for anyone or anything. They talked and spoke so nasty, disrespectful and rude it was crazy. These kids were so wild, crazy and chaotic. 

These ghetto kids were always ready to fight at any possible second and even the teachers didn't have control over the classroom because they didn't know how to handle these kids.

These people were chaotic, animalistic, aggressive and wild. These ghetto kids were more like animals then people. 

Also the kids acted very scary, wild and crazy. Whenever these ghetto kids were mad they would do scary things like start punching lockers with their fist or they would take their frustrations out on you by going off on you. 

Ghetto people are the worst of the worst. 

If you ever get yourself into a ghetto environment like I did you'll see it's like a battlefield. 

Your life assignment from here on out is to see the humanity in these "animalistic" ghetto people as you describe them. 

They are not animals. They are human beings conditioned to survive in the environment they were born in. You may find their behavior off putting and problematic. That's fine. You don't have to like it because a lot of it is problematic and off putting. But I would implore you to stop with the demonization and instead critique the conditions that spawn such human beings. Wealth inequality, Generational/Collective trauma, Poor schools. Lack of access to healthy foods, Pollution, The long term impacts of America's Drug War, etc. It isn't them that is animalistic. The conditions they find themselves in is animalistic. And a society that has allowed these conditions to fester and permeate is animalistic. 

2 minutes ago, abundance said:

But I would implore you to stop with the demonization and instead critique the conditions that spawn such human beings

Yes, @NightHawkBuzzplease don't go on too much about these kids though, we understand your point but @abundancehere is making a good point in his whole message. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Is this album cover SDi RED?

81VcA8-kuZL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

2 hours ago, bebotalk said:

It's a not a race thing either. 

Most poor areas in various countries tend to be rougher. 

I'm not sure the exact sociological reasons for it. But it's a direct connection between their rough enviroment. We're all shaped by our environment in various forms.

Black people have been treated like animals for 300 years. So that's why survival is rougher for them in general. The poverty is tied to a history of sub-human treatment.

Of course different countries have their different sub-classes: those who have been exploited to do cheap or free labor. Palestinians have been treated as animals for that last 100 years. When you treat people like animals they act like animals.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The movie "Snow on the Bluff" opened my eyes about living in the ghetto and surviving. The main character is a crack dealer who robs naive college kids looking for drugs. The film is shot as a "documentary" or blair witch style. He has to do things to survive, people are killed and its extremely sad and chaotic life.

41 minutes ago, Clabber Girl said:

The movie "Snow on the Bluff" opened my eyes about living in the ghetto and surviving. The main character is a crack dealer who robs naive college kids looking for drugs. The film is shot as a "documentary" or blair witch style. He has to do things to survive, people are killed and its extremely sad and chaotic life.

Yes this movie opened my eyes as well. Definitely worth watching

Yes, who has had it worse Native Americans or the African Slaves?

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Black people have been treated like animals for 300 years. So that's why survival is rougher for them in general. The poverty is tied to a history of sub-human treatment.

Of course different countries have their different sub-classes: those who have been exploited to do cheap or free labor. Palestinians have been treated as animals for that last 100 years. When you treat people like animals they act like animals.

Definetly true.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

i didn't mention blacks. In my country, there are white inner cities that are rough. hence why I said it's not a matter of race. it's that some people are conditioned into side behaviours or lifestyles.

7 hours ago, abundance said:

Your life assignment from here on out is to see the humanity in these "animalistic" ghetto people as you describe them. 

They are not animals. They are human beings conditioned to survive in the environment they were born in. You may find their behavior off putting and problematic. That's fine. You don't have to like it because a lot of it is problematic and off putting. But I would implore you to stop with the demonization and instead critique the conditions that spawn such human beings. Wealth inequality, Generational/Collective trauma, Poor schools. Lack of access to healthy foods, Pollution, The long term impacts of America's Drug War, etc. It isn't them that is animalistic. The conditions they find themselves in is animalistic. And a society that has allowed these conditions to fester and permeate is animalistic. 

what is a life assignment?

@Leo Gura should listen to To pimp a butterfly by kendrick, the one posted above. Generational album, I think most people who are not interested in rap would still appreciate it.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't listen to rap. Does not appeal to me.

For a second I thought you said "I don't listen to rap, rap listens to me"

For your information, it's not just blacks who live in the ghettos. There are Whites, Mexicans, Indians, Spanish people in ghettos too. So this post is not about race, it's about behavioral patterns from people in general who live in the ghettos. It all depends on the state and city, some are mostly a particular race, some are mixed and proportioned, and some are more violent and oppressed. 

Please don't make this about race because there are plenty of non-blacks who live in ghetto areas. I'm using that word because that's the word OP used and doesn't really matter as it still means to live in an impoverished and low-income urban area of a city.

There are also plenty of people in these areas who don't act like animals and are trying their best to work jobs to get them out of that life-style or not just that, that are well behaved law-abiding citizens. It's just you predominantly find most of the kids acting out because of whatever reasons and also some of the adults, but i'ts not all.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

43 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

For your information, it's not just blacks who live in the ghettos. There are Whites, Mexicans, Indians, Spanish people in ghettos too. So this post is not about race, it's about behavioral patterns from people in general who live in the ghettos. It all depends on the state and city, some are mostly a particular race, some are mixed and proportioned, and some are more violent and oppressed. 

That's true. If you look through low-income areas all over the world you will get mixed demographics. Here in my city it's a mix of people from Islamic countries, ex-soviet states (also lots of Polish people), the Balkan region and lots of Germans too. Depending on the area you're in it can be a mix of all of them, or separate little communities. My family migrated from Kazakhstan so I grew up in one of the predominately Russian/Polish area, but I've also lived in majority Muslim areas and in mixed areas before. I've watched this behavior being exhumed by people of all nationalities, religions and colors.

I've also seen that a lot of these "ghetto people" as op likes to call them (idk, I still feel like it's kind of dehumanizing as a "ghetto person" myself), who are genuinely good people with good hearts and simply had terrible upbringings. Some of them might seem like they're bad people from the outside, but that's because you're looking at them from the outside. If you're friends with them you actually see how much they take care of the people around them. It's simply a scarcity mentality where you can't afford to act in moral ways, because that way you're just going to be taken advantage off and left in the dust while the "immoral" people win in life (at least that's what it might like from within this mentality).

Of course there are those that act in highly selfish ways and don't even care about the people around them, I've seen enough of these types of people, but it's unfair to reduce everybody that grew up in a bad neighborhood to that stereotypical image of the wild savage. Not every "ghetto person" is a "ghetto person". Some fulfill the stereotype, some don't. 

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop