NightHawkBuzz

Why do ghetto people behave so much differently than other people?

51 posts in this topic

I had two different experiences in high school and in college. 

I went to a ghetto high school where most of the kids that went to the school came from very bad areas and they were poor. The ghetto kids at this school acted horrible. Below is a bulletpoint list of some of the things that would happen below at my ghetto high school with all the ghetto kids that went to it. 

• They behaved very wild, crazy, aggressive and chaotic. 
  • Fights broke out constantly 
  • There was always chaos in the classrooms and this would stop all the learning that was happening constantly. 
  • Security had to be called into our classroom constantly because of confrontations that broke out 
  • The ghetto kids that went there were extremely, rude and disrespectful. 
  • They were hostile and always ready to fight 
  • They were very aggressive. 

I graduated and went to a college with people who came from different areas who came from more middle class and rich backgrounds they acted completely different. There wasn't always chaos and fights breaking out. The people that went to the college were more well behaved. 

I want to know why it is like this why do ghetto people behave so awful and horrible? Why do ghetto people cause so much chaos constantly?

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

Appearance of ghetto people,I truly believe it's your belief-since people like u are the cause of discrimination.

U think highly of yourself and call others ghetto,but in reality u are an egomaniac human society, it's the real truth.

There is no truth to anything u said,simply biased perspective built upon discrimination, perhaps u are open about your beliefs unlike  ur fellow kind which keep it to themselves.

By ghetto ,what race you refer to?elaborate. 

Also,being born in better financial situation doesn't make u better than poor people, u say they are rude,as if u people are very kind, if u people are so kind, why are there poor people, is that how kind u are?...

U aren't better than them,but u show your small mind because believe It or not,it's all adaptation of ideas from others surrounding u,it's collective ideas,nothing else built on justification to be cruel and discriminatory towards people who can't fight back.

And then u say ,we the people of God, we special people. 

U are a human being, u aren't divine consciousness, that's why u are like this,this mentality u have.

U see what u like to see at the end of day.A divine consciousness may see beauty in poor people, but u may see ugliness because that's your projection, that's what u wish to accept about them to feel better about yourself, your group or whatever. 

But u aren't better and never will be eternally.

28 minutes ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

Why do ghetto people cause so much chaos constantly?

People who spend their childhood in a certain environment tend to resemble that environment, and the ghetto is a chaotic environment. Very similar to “you are what you eat”.

Were there any entitled pricks or pretentious know-it-alls at the college?

3 hours ago, Willie said:

People who spend their childhood in a certain environment tend to resemble that environment, and the ghetto is a chaotic environment. Very similar to “you are what you eat”.

Were there any entitled pricks or pretentious know-it-alls at the college?

Yeah I know the ghetto high school I went to was horrible. There were arguments that broke out all the time there was always chaos in the classroom. 

Being in a school full of ghetto people was horrible it was mayhem and destruction with the way they act. 

Yeah there were know it alls at my college for sure. 

3 hours ago, Creatorbeing said:

Appearance of ghetto people,I truly believe it's your belief-since people like u are the cause of discrimination.

U think highly of yourself and call others ghetto,but in reality u are an egomaniac human society, it's the real truth.

There is no truth to anything u said,simply biased perspective built upon discrimination, perhaps u are open about your beliefs unlike  ur fellow kind which keep it to themselves.

Also,being born in better financial situation doesn't make u better than poor people, u say they are rude,as if u people are very kind, if u people are so kind, why are there poor people, is that how kind u are?...

U aren't better than them,but u show your small mind because believe It or not,it's all adaptation of ideas from others surrounding u,it's collective ideas,nothing else built on justification to be cruel and discriminatory towards people who can't fight back.

U are a human being, u aren't divine consciousness, that's why u are like this,this mentality u have.

Um everything I said was the truth being in a school full of ghetto people is extremely hard to survive in vs being in a school with civilized people. 

Everything I said was the truth and I'm not the cause of discrimination at all.

It's people like you that have no idea what they are talking about who make stupid comments like this. 

Edited by NightHawkBuzz
I wanted to change my wording

As much as I have become to loathe recommending models, this situation is a prime example where spiral dynamics is excellent in provide understanding.

The ghetto is very much a red stage centric way of living. Not able to link at the moment, however Leo’s YouTube video is a good watch to answer your question ^_^

11 hours ago, Creatorbeing said:

This wasn't necessary. He was just making an observation and wanted to understand why this is the case. Everything he said was true. They are more violent, aggressive, and fights break out all the time in these areas. He used the term ghetto which is just a term to describe the areas which he's referring to. It is a legitimate term and is even in the dictionary. Not once in his post did he seem discriminatory or prejudiced. 

Not once in his post did he mention race. You asked by ghetto, what race are you referring to but his post wasn't about race, YOU made it about that. Your mind went there not his. So be careful what questions you ask that aren't pertaining to the post because it's only showing your interpretation of what's being said. Nothing wrong with him wanting to understand why a certain group of people from a certain environment act the way they do. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

There is no truth to anything u said

Why would you tell someone there is no truth in their observations. He never said why they acted that way only that they did. Saying why he believed they acted the way they did would be grounds for you to disagree or not, not with what he observed. BTW, it is true.

11 hours ago, Creatorbeing said:

U see what u like to see at the end of day.A divine consciousness may see beauty in poor people, but u may see ugliness because that's your projection, that's what u wish to accept about them to feel better about yourself, your group or whatever. 

But u aren't better and never will be eternally.

C'mon, totally nothing to do with his post. YOU ARE THE ONE PROJECTING.

@NightHawkBuzzPlease ignore @Creatorbeinghe's only projecting his own beliefs and is the one discriminating against you. Everything he's accused you of is coming from within him. You are asking a legitimate question which stems from what you have observed. That's called psychological analysis Mr @Creatorbeing.

Edited by Princess Arabia

13 hours ago, Creatorbeing said:

Spiritualism is just one side of life.

Moreover, he made an observation from his personal experience. Wise people, as you purport, surely must get sound communication. 

People from poorer environments often live more stressful lives. 

Aggression is probably the norm in their environments.

If they live in an area where they have to be on guard oftne, then it leads to more aggression. 

and for those interested in the homeless / drug problem, very interesting interview:

I find the Red mind absolutely fascinating and very easy to dismiss if you're at a higher stage. 

Edited by Butters

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

This wasn't necessary. He was just making an observation and wanted to understand why this is the case. Everything he said was true. They are more violent, aggressive, and fights break out all the time in these areas. He used the term ghetto which is just a term to describe the areas which he's referring to. It is a legitimate term and is even in the dictionary. Not once in his post did he seem discriminatory or prejudiced. 

Not once in his post did he mention race. You asked by ghetto, what race are you referring to but his post wasn't about race, YOU made it about that. Your mind went there not his. So be careful what questions you ask that aren't pertaining to the post because it's only showing your interpretation of what's being said. Nothing wrong with him wanting to understand why a certain group of people from a certain environment act the way they do. 

@Princess Arabia Thank you for saying this. Your right I was just making an observation from my own personal real life experience. I wasn't at all being discriminate or prejudiced in my post. All I am trying to do is understand why ghetto people act the way they do since I went to a school full of ghetto kids when I grew up and it had a huge impact on my learning when I went to school. 

Everything I did say was true as ghetto people do act this way and I never brought up race at all before in my post. @Creatorbeing made it a racial thing when I never brought race once. There mind went there when my post never brought up race once so they do need to be careful asking questions that have nothing to do with the post because they are assuming things that were never said.

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

Why would you tell someone there is no truth in their observations. He never said why they acted that way only that they did. Saying why he believed they acted the way they did would be grounds for you to disagree or not, not with what he observed. BTW, it is true.

@Princess Arabia Exactly everything I said was true. I went to a school full of ghetto kids and I experienced it all myself so I know it's true. 

@Creatorbeing just doesn't know what they are talking about. 

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

@NightHawkBuzzPlease ignore @Creatorbeinghe's only projecting his own beliefs and is the one discriminating against you. Everything he's accused you of is coming from within him. You are asking a legitimate question which stems from what you have observed. That's called psychological analysis Mr @Creatorbeing.

@Princess Arabia I agree thank you for saying this and I will ignore @Creatorbeing . It is a legitimate question as I have experienced it all first hand from the school I went to know so I know what I am talking about.

I never brought up race once this is just him accusing me of stuff that I have never said or brought up. 

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

Ghetto people are the worst people to be around. 

The high school I was at was full of ghetto people and they cause so much chaos, mayhem and destruction you can barley get anything done. 

There were constantly confrontations happening in the classroom that would stop any learning that was going on and it would disrupt everything. Then security would have to be called to remove the students. 

This would happen constantly and even one time a teacher of ours resigned after there was a huge confrontation that happened in the classroom the day before and it stopped everything that was going on.

Ghetto people are the most unproductive people to ever be around. You simply can't get anything done with them because they are constantly acting so chaotic and disruptive. 

19 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

I had two different experiences in high school and in college. 

I went to a ghetto high school where most of the kids that went to the school came from very bad areas and they were poor. The ghetto kids at this school acted horrible. Below is a bulletpoint list of some of the things that would happen below at my ghetto high school with all the ghetto kids that went to it. 

• They behaved very wild, crazy, aggressive and chaotic. 
  • Fights broke out constantly 
  • There was always chaos in the classrooms and this would stop all the learning that was happening constantly. 
  • Security had to be called into our classroom constantly because of confrontations that broke out 
  • The ghetto kids that went there were extremely, rude and disrespectful. 
  • They were hostile and always ready to fight 
  • They were very aggressive. 

I graduated and went to a college with people who came from different areas who came from more middle class and rich backgrounds they acted completely different. There wasn't always chaos and fights breaking out. The people that went to the college were more well behaved. 

I want to know why it is like this why do ghetto people behave so awful and horrible? Why do ghetto people cause so much chaos constantly?

Trauma. Traumatized people have problems. There is a lot of collective trauma and PTSD in the ghetto. Many children who grow up in impoverished and high crime areas suffer from PTSD. 

Edited by abundance

Because survival in a ghetto is very rough. It's like surviving in the desert or a warzone. And their sub-culture reflects that. It's very stage Red levels of development. People behave like animals. Because they don't have many other options.

Rap music is a good reflection of that because that's where it grew out of. Although much of modern rap is pretty fake.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.