Ether

How Much Did It Took You To Get Enlightned?

115 posts in this topic

Im currently on month 8 and i did a lot of progress but not enlightned yet

Nothing. The novel that you have to reach enlightenment is the one thing that is keeping you from getting enlightened. Full stop - you already are your true self aka what we call enlightened. Drop the effort. Drop the stories. "If you see the illusion you are enlightened, but if you think that you are enlightened you are in the illusion!" - Papaji

Or as Francis of Assisi once mentioned: "What you are looking from is already what you are looking for."

Edited by Flare

There are people who realize who they are after 40 years, and some after a few months/years.

It's all about how much you live in the present and stop feeding your ego rather than the time invested in meditation/retreat etc ...

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

A coke and two butterflies in my garden.

Seriously, 15+ years of study, and working through mental issues, and building a successful career.
I always find other people interesting too, you can learn a lot trough the study of personality flaws in other people.
See the inner working, see the predictability. Many people think they make choices, but if i can predict their actions with 100% certainty, how much choice did they really make?

if you really want to see some real tangible progress then you have to do some type of psychedelic from time to time, like dmt or mushrooms. 
Just to enjoy those higher vibrations, those mystical vibration. Just having an experience like that, basking in those higher vibrations, you'll learn a lot subconsciously. 

it's definitely no requirement to do psychedelics, you can also meditate daily, if you want some real result try a good 30 minutes of meditation a day.

one other thing you can do is read books about spirituality, any topic, be it chakra's, the soul, reincarnation, the infinite one, healing, crystals. 
The more you get in 'touch' with stuff related to spirituality, the more you'll grow,just by being busy with it, it doesn't matter if you don't get the ''lessons'' in the books, just being busy with that stuff gets you familiar with higher vibrations. 
it's how easy it is, just get busy with something related to enlightenment, and things will fall into place

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

That is a question best not asked on an internet forum.  That's an easy way to get misled.  

And for the record, this is not a passive aggressive jab at any previous posters.  It's just my perspective on this question being asked in this context.

On 11/04/2017 at 7:47 PM, Flare said:

Nothing. The novel that you have to reach enlightenment is the one thing that is keeping you from getting enlightened. Full stop - you already are your true self aka what we call enlightened. Drop the effort. Drop the stories. "If you see the illusion you are enlightened, but if you think that you are enlightened you are in the illusion!" - Papaji

Or as Francis of Assisi once mentioned: "What you are looking from is already what you are looking for."

Telling people that becoming enlightened doesn't require any effort is stupid. For 99.99% of people it requires massive effort and massive action. The paradox is that only after a lot of effort do you get to a point where no effort is required.

The exception being an Enlightenment Intensive retreat where you have a good chance of having a breakthrough in a matter of days. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

On 11/04/2017 at 7:30 PM, Ether said:

Im currently on month 8 and i did a lot of progress but not enlightned yet

I encourage you to look for and buy the following book by Mooji: Vaster than Sky Greater than Space

This quest is not about time, it's about a good guidance to being now. 

That said, I am also not enlightened, and think I will never be! :P I'm that other type of en-light-ened

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Every moment is part of the enlightening process, as cliche as it is, it's not a destination, it's a journey.

Exactly 15 486 hours, 51 minutes, and 25 seconds.

I heard you can get it faster if you download it with speedbit.

@Dodoster xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Exactly 15 486 hours, 51 minutes, and 25 seconds.

I heard you can get it faster if you download it with speedbit.

My download failed on 99% :( How to call Enlightenment support? I think they are closed for Easter

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

36 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

I encourage you to look for and buy the following book by Mooji: Vaster than Sky Greater than Space

This quest is not about time, it's about a good guidance to being now. 

That said, I am also not enlightened, and think I will never be! :P I'm that other type of en-light-ened

Why do you think you wont reach enlightnement? Its not that hard

I heard there's a new app for awakening predictability time. 

Enter your, age, sex, country of origin and level of ego and the app. gives you the exact time and location that enlightenment will happen. It's like a Spiritual GPS.

1 hour ago, Space said:

Telling people that becoming enlightened doesn't require any effort is stupid. For 99.99% of people it requires massive effort and massive action. The paradox is that only after a lot of effort do you get to a point where no effort is required.

The exception being an Enlightenment Intensive retreat where you have a good chance of having a breakthrough in a matter of days. 

Well your effort leads you to force your limiting beliefs onto others and calling me stupid. Maybe it's worth to rethink your strategy. 

Don't take being in a flow state, or the so called Wu Wei, for enlightenment. That the reason why Confucius and Lao Tse never really understood each other. The first was searching for mastery the other for enlightenment. Reaching flow states constantly does require effort and might be the end to your suffering. Enlightenment is not about the flow state. They go hand in hand most of the time, that's why it appears to be the same thing. And again, your need for a breakthrough is the exact thing that is holding you back from being so called "enlightened". 

best wishes

Edited by Flare

Attaining enlightenment is like putting a cat into a bag, if you grab the bag with one hand, the cat with the other, you will never get the cat into the bag and it will be painful with the scratches from the cat's resistance. If you leave the bag and the cat alone to their own natural devices the curiosity of the cat will lead it's way into the bag all by itself without any effort. It could be said that with this illustration I have let the cat out of the bag on enlightenment.

So the only question you need to ask yourself is how long will you struggle to put the cat in the bag?

Edited by SOUL

5 hours ago, cetus56 said:

I heard there's a new app for awakening predictability time. 

Enter your, age, sex, country of origin and level of ego and the app. gives you the exact time and location that enlightenment will happen. It's like a Spiritual GPS.

This is funny!!! But don't laugh too hard. I'm sure there will be an app like this!

Examine what you believe to be impossible, and then change your beliefs.

@John Flores infinity means everything is true, even if it's not in the current parallel world that we're participating in, which keeps splitting to many more at the same time IMO

On 4/15/2017 at 7:38 PM, John Flores said:

We are born enlightened. Our goal is to realize it. My awakening started after being drugged at my work place by co-workers who got away with crimes and continue to work there. 

From then I had a strong random craving to do psychedelics which I tried. A week later I went through something called "the dark night" where you discover that reality is the formation of the constant fluctuation of dark + light forces within each person on the planet earth, particularly those in your immediate surroundings.

From then, I've been increasing in intuitive capacity, but at times people think I'm crazy. I now beleive:

1) There are such a thing as gods

2) There is magic

3).We are all part of a paradigm between these creatures called Enlil and Enki competing for the throne.

4) That I am Jesus Christ incarnate

5) That I am the Behemoth incarnate meant to pierce the Ziz and Leviathan, of which all three forces are derived from Enki.

6) That I am the Messiah of Joseph and the savior of humanity

7) That all our steps are being watched by aliens from all across the universe who are fascinated and inspired by our capacity to have compassion and patience as a planet

Are you high my man?

Just now, John Flores said:

@Ether Nope - not high on any chemicals. I am Truth. If you have any PARTICULAR questions, I'd be happy to answer them one by one, but if you will sound like a condescending deuge, it is not very likely.

Why are you already judging me without knowing me? I dont even want to ask questions now. I can see that you are still conditioned